You are the last videogames character you just played. How fucked are you? I'm not, Excalibur reporting in

You are the last videogames character you just played. How fucked are you? I'm not, Excalibur reporting in.

unfortunately im now a celestial being named soraka from league of legends.

surprise gender bender

>this edgelord piece of shit
FUCK

Bananas for days

I've turned into Magnus from Dota 2. Pretty badass but it might take some getting used to...

Morgan Yu. Ig im okay.

I'm the vessel of an almost literal god. I'm fine

Faggot

I'm a beastmaster with frozen and tar traps and put out like 800k dmg per second with my trusty turtle taking the majority of the damage. I can jump half way across the screen, can shit arrows that hold people in place and carry an artifact gun that rapes everything. Think I'm good.

im the chosen one leading a psionic galactic empire bent on purging all other sentient life from the galaxy.

What game are you playing?!

Nidus Reporting

I try to play anything right now but 24/7 i´m some GM for a Pathfinder-Group since 3 years. Am i god?

eww, these guys... why do you even play that shitty game?

Because it's fun user.

Playing Warframe with friends is fun for me so go fuck yourself

Animal Crossing Villager which is probably the best thing I could have ever hoped for. I have friends, financial stability, happiness.

I'll be alright.

time to get fucking nuked

Not bad you will do great young Padawan

Ethan from re7.

Regular dude.. Seems i can get stabbed a shit tonne, though, and always seem to come out on top somehow...

Might be alright.

The entire Arizona Coyotes hockey team

Lel

>Lone Wanderer from Fallout 3
And I made him as shit ugly as possible, fuck.

Dark Souls III main character lol

i think i'm okay

A sorcerer class in Grim Dawn, but my build sucks....

OP faggot, litteraly hit 0 buttons to win. I´m Master #10.

Overwatch fag here

i think i'll be okay

>good looking and badass

Level 106 Orc in Skyrim. I think I'll be alright.

idk what you're talking about but here's an inspirational poster

Kazuma Kiryu, I'm the unstoppable dragon of dojima. I'm literally completely safe in every way

Divison/Rank? Matthew Mercer != Instantwin

I'll be alright.

My ult rekts fags like u

I don't play Comp because it's cancer

and I'm only Lvl 40

Sorry, i´m sayhing that if you´re playing premade Heroes of the Storm you only get premades. I´m currently playing against Master only for several days and Varian is pretty much the Marry Sue of "i just want to win by rolling my face over the keyboard"-players.Much salt included.

Sidney Beauclair, Immortal God-Empress of the Commonwealth of Man

Not really, so long as i'm not betrayed I should be fine.

I´m 80% Winrate Master McCree. Come at me Bro. I´m just saying that people play Damage/Fill without earning it.

I should be ok...ex-wife is a cunt anyway

gay squirtle on a sick vespa. i thi k im aight.

You never play as duncan

Did he have any relations anyway? He seems like a pretty cool dude. Why the fuck does everyone fuck him over?

What game is this?!

You never got the twist "everyone was Duncan" ending?

Cry of of fear blisful fag.

Rubick, the Grand Magus from Dota 2
I'm ok with this

Because fuck good characters. Now go hang out with Alistair.

>Played Eyes of heaven as Kars
Bow to the ultimate Lifeform fags

Soldier from tf2
>I'm a fucking bald beta bitch ),:

Banshee from Warframe. I guess I'm alright.

a nice piece of ass is what you are

Morrigan removes her face, revealing Duncan. Alistair and the protagonist do the same, also Duncan. The arch demon as also Duncan.

Donacdum

fffffucking hell im playing infernomoo
>im literally fucked
oh well at least i can heal ppl with my giant mutated brains

I guess I'm a chill robot monk now

Okay, hanging with a King doesn´t seem half bad. See ya later fucking that pirate from part 2 which cucks you no matter what you do. Or that 'cool elf dude'.

Thanks bitch

Octodad

This piece of shit. I hate this game, but i cant refund anymore.

:D

I'm good.

Fuck that elf assassin though. Him and his leather factory.

Geralt of Rivia.

Nice, now I can fuck Triss all I want

Wanna play together? Add me if you want

>OneShot
shit

Np handsome.

oh no doubt varian is aids. i'm going 11-0 with him right now but i main abathur

I'm a Japanese Myoko class cruiser... I'm good.

A pool que

Good choice.

Niko Bellic, great

scrake from kf2
if there arent any berserkers or sharpshooters
im fine

Zenyatta

I'm Plague Knight from Shovel Knight, fuck yeah

You mean "I´m fucking Triss which cucks me even more than Yennefer in the books. Even tho Yennefer is a total slut in the books but not in the game. I don´t mind since my small dick loves redheads in a videogame instead of a sorceress which loved me for over a 100 years even though she got enchanted to do so even after the spell got disabled and it turned out to be true love not some fagged djinn spell. What did you say? I´n the books Triss was some hazlenut cuty? Well come again, Yennefer was the fuck/love/person/human/being of your life. But your cock matters more than everything else. go ahead."

amusing but am i missing a meme or something?

youre a fuxking faggot and have shit taste in games. go suckle the teat and play more of what gamestop tells you. that game sucked almost as big a dick as no mans sky.

this

Well....shit

This as well. Although I think it's a solid game. Not great, but nowhere near as bad as it's being made to be.

it's only cancer because you're bad. When you ascend past being a plebian you will understand.

Fucking dead

RiP

F

Artyom..... Well at least I got pussy

Kek

>butthurt yenfag detected

Get over it faggot. Triss didn't cheat, Yennefer fucked another guy the morning after, used you to try and kill a dragon and is a bitch who treats you and almost everyone else like dogs in the games

im ok with this

Am Morgan Yu from Prey, currently fighting aliens to get into some place.

I'm Fucking fine my dude.

I'm Emperor Palpatine... Who is in control of a randomly generated world inhabited by 11 other world leaders, including Deadpool and Tywin Lannister. Both of them, as well as Alexander, have declared war on me. 3v1's pretty fair, on Prince difficulty.

He's playing WoW

Yeah sure you are playing Pepsi man

SL1 Colin Mochrie. not too sure how to feel.

oberon.

muh animals

Triss litteraly fucked everything which didn´t climb a tree in novigrad. Face it. She even tells you.

A Vietnam US Soldier, I was playing RS2: Vietnam.

"shitty"

hes probobly also thinks its pay2win and never got past the tutorial questline

The entire roster of the NY Rangers on NHL 17. I don't know if I'm fucked or not.

So you'd be playing as a normal human being and nothing changes....?

Not sure if you read the OP question correctly