Ask a New Orleans criminal anything

Ask a New Orleans criminal anything

Again?
Timestamp that shit

What are you doing in New Orleans, Hillary?

are you black?

How was your childhood

let's find out
>hungry boy?

why won't you invest in bakelite magazines or a finnish ak

>>t smarter criminal than you

My names not Hillary
No
Crazy

why don't you come to Baton Rouge?

You probably someone that only shoots at the range on weekends lmfao fuck outta here

Don't fall for this b8. This little white kid living with his mommy has no idea what real street life is. He posted yesterday worst attempt at a "gangster" I have seen

Why would I? I could just go downtown and have more fun than baton shit

What?

timestamp now

How much Money
and
how do you feel?

They don't really have gangs in Nola the bloods and crips tried to come and they all got murked lmfao

I feel pretty good

I don't do what ppl tell me lol maybe if you would've worded it differently

This thread belongs on r9k. Shit is too sad even for b

Samefag suburban sheltered kid fighting a straw man that represents the people that bullied him on school lol, I think you belong on r9k you ass-blasted autist

Is Sucre the best place for macaroons in NOLA ?

Yeah if you eat them lol I don't care for them but I get them for my girlfriend at lakeside

flexes without a time stamp, good luck looking cool

Not even close you fucking retard.

Why did you choose to live a life of crime and what sort of stuff do you do? Do you kill people?

Id rather not do what y'all say and make you mad than do what you say to look cool, kinda should tell you idc about looking cool to a bunch of fat virgins on the internet lol
Someone's insecure, alright if it's not true stop responding and leaving your autistic screeching comments

Isn't all of this exactly what you're doing though?

is jesus real

hell yea dude

When and why?

Truth.

Here you go fags. Now ask me some real shit.

is it hard being a nigger

Same two pictures as last night you fucking loser. Send us a picture of the neighborhood or your broken down house if you're real.

Is it awesome living n the greatest city on earth?

I can tell y'all never been involved in crime or street life lol look at these comments, it's almost pointless for me to run this thread with a bunch of fat virgins who barely leave the basement

Cute. go make ur money if ur time is so important