He's gonna completely fuck this up with a bunch of needless CGI, isn't he?

He's gonna completely fuck this up with a bunch of needless CGI, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofsFmUA7K-8
snopes.com/beetlejuice-2-coming-soon/
hindustantimes.com/hollywood/if-you-ever-meet-michael-keaton-don-t-ask-him-about-beetlejuice-2/story-tCEvjl1gBtM3Yd7JDytFAK.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Winona is going to steal the show.

It won't be the same without Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis.

There's gonna be CGI? Where did you hear this?

2BEETLE2JUICE

It's 2016 and this is mainstream Hollywood.

please tell me this is fake

Also, when was the last time Tim Burton made a good movie? It's already fucked.

cgi all over he wants, im just going to wildy masturbate to winona, and none of you can stop me

It's fake. The posters even have the name of the fanartist who made them on the bottom

Michael Keaton and Winona Ryder are replaced by Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter

kekd

and yeah not happening

DUDE WHAT IF BEETLEJUICE KNEW ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA AND MEMES XD

kek

Meh, they were pretty bland anyway.

Best girl is back lads !

Shit when did they both die?

youtube.com/watch?v=ofsFmUA7K-8

fake as hell unfortunately

snopes.com/beetlejuice-2-coming-soon/

I thought Big Eyes was ok if only for how un-Burtony it was.

>Tim Burton movie
>a bunch of needless CGI

You people are so fucking new you barely know what you people are talking about.

And as long as he is going a movie he wants to work on, it's good, Alice 2 was shit and a cash grab, and he wasn't even directing it.

with Helena being Beetlejuice

Big fish.

it's the year 2016 famalam what do you think

Eh, they were essentially the throwaway "straight man" characters. They could replace them with any two actors with a modicum of charisma and nothing of value would be lost.

Fake ass posters

the practical effects was half the fun of the original, I hope this tries to live up

at least make it visually interesting Timmy-boy I believe in you

I watched Beetlejjuice on TV this morning. I miss old Tim so bad man.

>Beetletwojuice

What did he mean by this?

He's not even sure he's making Beetlejuice 2 yet, all the fuss is way premature, and even so, any sequel will be a let down without the cool animatronic ghosts and shit

batman returns

The Maitlands were adorable and key to the whole thing, anyone who disagrees never really liked the original enough to watch it more than once.

The Deetzs were good too.

is this for real, this is the movie that would hype me like an motherfuck, but im old now and i know better.
First, world of the dead was really intwresting, we saw only glimpse, sandworms ,why, all them dead folks have their spot in ecosystem, that sjit would be crazy interesting to explore. :world that is not full of shit

What well get is bettlejuice and leukemiagrlloldlady will have to scare away some couple thats in love, real love will win, it will cross boundaries o6f death, last scene-eioo, itsa dayoo, daylikecome and meee want gooo homeeee..:shitty world we live in and version we will get.
Fuck, i would be hyped if we lived in racional world

I don't think Burton has gotten worse...his scripts he works with have been pretty bad though.

How can I get my fan script for Doom Patrol the movie to Winona?

>Lost to "Brave"

>BEETLE TWO JUICE

He did that years before as a half hour short

They died when they swerved off a bridge a little while ago. They're actually the main characters in this movie.

He's 2beetl2youse brah.

you just KNOW

Nah he stopped fucking Carter so she's on his shit list

How does one go about being one of the "Other Baldwin Brothers".
Alec is clearly a God among men.
Pic unrelated.

hindustantimes.com/hollywood/if-you-ever-meet-michael-keaton-don-t-ask-him-about-beetlejuice-2/story-tCEvjl1gBtM3Yd7JDytFAK.html

wheres that heartbreaking webm of keaton quietly putting his prepared oscars acceptance speech back in his pocket...

His banging Eva green now isn't he?

Why is Burton such asshole he disregard one girl for another one

Why isn't Beetlejuice's head shrunk?

what hapepend

18 YEARS, YA DINGUS.

FUND I T

F U N D
U
N
D

>DUDE WHAT IF BEETLEJUICE KNEW ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA AND MEMES XD

Nick Shore pls leave.

Do we know what the plot is yet?

I hope they tune down the rape scene for the sequel. It was kind of funny at first in the original but it really got a little too graphic for my tastes.

You use Alice 2 as an example but completely gloss over not only Alice 1, but also Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, as if he didn't shit those out through a computer.

Yeah, Baldwin totally hit that.

Life, apparently.

The way they talk reminds me of those moments in Futurama where the future characters would explain bits of history or human behavior from the 20th century to Fry and the joke is how stupid, out of touch, and wrong they sound; like how could such a misunderstanding even happen? Except these people are being serious and that's just how they fucking sound.

>He's gonna completely fuck this up with a bunch of needless CGI, isn't he?
wait are they married? look at that rock on her hand shes flexing that means its a key part of story!

"Let's disco dance, Hammurabi!"

>ywn be loved by a creep pale skin goddess

I need to be destroyed

Alcohol

>tfw no mediocre beetlejuice hawaii sequel was made in the early 90s

"I need to be destroyed"
holy shit this post made me lol

>Why isn't Beetlejuice's head shrunk?

He got better.

BALDWINED

I may help you.

The fuck is going on in that painting?

Winona has been on the active recently. It makes me happy.

>Beetle Two Juice

>Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder never made beautiful children together
In some alternate universe we're making waifu threads about their daughter.

>Meh
no. it's you that's pretty bland

I would dedicate every moment of my life to finding and murdering such a thing, were it real. Anything that preys on babies, deserve destruction; a slow, agonizing, degrading break down unto ruin.

no, Beetle 2 juice. they like, squash beetles

>tfw alcoholic
JUST ____________ MY LIFE UP SENPAI

YOU JUST KNOW

Did a quick image search and this is what some fella on pintrest said.

"Grýla by Þrándur Þórarinsson Grýla, is in Icelandic mythology, a horrifying monster and a giantess living in the mountains of Iceland. She is said to come from the mountains at Christmas in search of naughty children"

An old woman is eating a whole baby, no salt or anything. Very strange.

The only good bug is a dead bug!

>that look

You just know

Totally. It was joyful to see this on the news stand today.