WWYD thread, GO

WWYD thread, GO

Fuck those titties and cum on that face

Wwyd?

Wwyd

Bend her over so she's on her hands and knees, proceed to fuck her the way she clearly wants to be fucked.

Cum on her tits

Wwyd

wwyd to her?

Shove that selfie stick up her ass.

A lot of. Tit fucking and daily facials

Take the redhead home with me, fuck like rabbits.

Shove it up her ass and pull it out and make her lick her own shit off of it.

WWYD?

moar?

Wwyd

Say your worst

WWYD to her

Suck on her tits while groping her ass, slipping a hand between her legs to play with her pussy.

WWYD

Give her a pillow, being careful not to wake her.

Give her a new workout routine, equipment included at no extra charge.

RVSV Antibarbari

Impregnate

wwyd

suck on those tits and fuck her right in the ass

Steal that couch.

anyone like? my wife

Yeah, but why is she wearing a watch?

My daughter

punch her in the head

i wouldn't mind see your wife face while i destroy her ass

more

I think you might be too late.

keep going. any less clothes?

ever go through her panties?

Yea, id cum directly into her womb.

*sick

Any of the blonde?

Yeah there's nothing special, she mainly wears thongs I think.

what a slut. would you fuck her

Then after the kid was born, we'd laugh over breakfast about the cuck she dated before

Of course, if fucking love to.
It won't happen though, I know it. It's more likely with her older sister then her

fuck youre a lucky man. if i was in your position i would be hard to resist

Wwyd to this little cock tease?

Welp. I'd inject her with a paralyzing drug. Strap her to a table/device. Put a mirror in front of her, so she can watch. Theeeeen I'd meticulously take my time and remove her dumb ass face with a
scalpel. Then I might fuck her ass and cunt.

>little

WWYD

make her stick her ass down onto that bedpost while i fuck her pusy

Delete.

i'd snap that hair band on her wrist so hard bitch wont know what hit her

Believe me it is

jizz all over her green shirt while she's out at the public park

i'd suck her high heel as she tells me to suck it like a cock, to make it cum in my mouth

did she just get back from a jog? fuck i'd love if she forced my face into her sweaty smelly pussy, through her tights. told me to jerk off onto her shoes.

is she was doing that to me, i'd make sure she was wearing a jeweled buttplug. and i'd cum on her forehead/hair/glasses.

what happend before you jizzed all over her shirt?

Get them to make out while I watch.

make them flip a coin. winner gets to suck me off. loser has to sit on the bottle and watch, wait for me to jizz on her face. winner has to lick her face then makeout

My eldest daughter

Have them lie down on top of each other, groping each others tits and ass while I take their pussies in turns.

see her running alone at the park, what would you do?

Anne's favorite sport is jogging. its great having an active fit girlfriend. only problem is she's started to associate this weird fetish with it. whenever she gets back from a run, she has this compulsion to rub my face into her pussy while she's still wearing her sweaty jogging tights. the more she works out the longer she can run, the sweatier she gets the stronger the smell. I dont know why i let her do it to me, i guess im a pervert too. she then demands i jerk off onto her running shoes before she puts them away. I guess its her goodluck charm or something. im not complaining.

Yeah. I'd rape her silly, doggy-style. Tie you to a chair and force you to watch her moan. She would be laughing in between cumming at the realization of what a real mans dick feels like. She would feel like a virgin to me. We would eat, watch a movie, while you're still tied to the chair. Crying, screaming, peeing your pants, and starving.
After teasing and torturing you, we would fuck again and again. In every position imaginable.
Dying of thirst, I would piss in your mouth for nurishment.

Have them reposition their legs just a little and they'll be scissoring in no time at all. They clearly want to.

wwyd

Some good old fashioned girl-on-girl 69ing is always a good idea too.

i'm a pervert peeping tom, i can't help but jack off in the bushes, its a rush. One day at the park, i see this really hot blonde sit down on the bench, i can't help but touch myself. She looked over my way, i freeze. she looks away i start jerking pushing a little forward from out of the bushes, im not sohidden anymore. She looks back at me. oh god this is a rush, here comes the scream!... nothing. she's staring right at me. infact she's moved her purse away from her stomach....i step now infront of the bushes she's staring right at me. she takes off her scarf, still staring at me is gently rubbing her neck. i walk up to her, still jerking off. she' stares me right in the eyes, grabs my cock, maintaining eyecontact, jerks me off, i cum all over her chest.
she tells me "now get the fuck out of here you pervert"

Would fuck her ass, then grab her tits while fucking her missionary. Then probably cum in her mouth or tits

cfnm situation. they watch me jerk off and make lewd degrading comments to me but none will touch me.

Repeat with the other 50 guys as well...

Fuck one of them while the other tries to lick my cock, her tongue getting dragged into her friend's pussy every now and again.

wwyd