Middle of the night in Brazil.

How often did you jump this week?
faggot

Bye user, where are you headed off to?

Do a flip OP

an hero

do a barrel roll!

Only an hero can land a sick backflip

>He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he’s on our minds. Mitchell was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don’t work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take that shot, In life it wasn’t his task, He shouldn’t have had to go that way, before an decade’d past. Now he sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage,that boy did, courage in his heart. To take that shot, To end his pain, To tear us all apart.

Are you by chance playing the blue whale game?

Tell us your name first faggot I want to read about it and know it was you

there goes my hero watch him as he goes

Holy fuck dude that's Rua Herculano de Freitas in São Paulo, I'm literally there.

It's not recent tho since its been dark here since about 7 hours

Pula viado. Baleia azul ta te mandando. Bora logo kct.

English motherfucker.

Suck Brazil dick huehuehue huehuehue blacked huehuehue

lol knew it would be brazil and i've never been

this is what happens when you have a society of mixed race people with no identity beyond assfucking and hair product

rip OP

I'm serious. If you're still around, let's meet at Teatro Shopping.

Vamo pro crackolandia seus putos???

Hey, no complaining. I've fucked some great mixed race ass here. These Brazilians love their anal.

D E D

Wtf are you saying. Só falo um pouco português amigo.

Take a picture as you fall in midair, then quick as a bullet send it to Sup Forums before your landing.

Better flap those arms pretty fucking hard, user

Actually, you might be on the other side of those buildings on Rua Barata Ribeiro. In that case you're standing on top of the general hospital.

Do it fag, kek

SEE YA!

This nigga watching

yell at him and see if he'll reply