So Sup Forums my great grandma passed away last week. All she had left to me was this antique finger box...

So Sup Forums my great grandma passed away last week. All she had left to me was this antique finger box. It's odd because she left nothing to anyone else in my family , just this fingerbox to me. Fingerbox thread/thoughts ?

>What is a finger box?

/thread

Shut up you stupid little newfag nigger cuck

Sup Forums is dead.

I have an aluminum finger box mass produced for soldiers in ww2. Still works fine to this day

Got any pics ? I'd love to get my hands on one of those

Faggot

This is my only fingerbox. Took a trip to Germany a few years ago and found this near the Rhine. Seems like it was something produced for soldiers back during the Second World War. Opinions?

step aside, faggots

Looks more like the polish models from the 20's. Could be wrong though. Regardless it looks like a great fingerbox.

I'm a mid fag, never bought it I knew it wasn't a real thing, but finally googled it. Do I win?

newfag detected

> I'm a mid fag

Newfag bitch

I hope you die in nigger hell, you retarded newfag. Fuck you and your nigger cuck family. I'll burn your house down and rape your dog. You are nothing to me.

>midfag
oldfag or newfag pick one

I used mine for masterbation until my dick looked like a porcupine. My grandma wasn't happy with the hospital bill.

newfag knight

>i'm a mid fag
>i'm a mid
>i'm a
>i'm a new
>i'm a new fag

Oh I think I might just stick around, this shit is done. I lurk all day, your thread is mine Fingerbitch. Every once in a while a newfag steps up!

>newfags pretending to be oldfags: the post

There is a very special place in hell for newfags. You will end up there, as well as your family . I will kill you in your sleep, you little cunt. NIGGERS WILL BURN!

kys

Dubs checked

I appreciate that nigger

can you sing us the oldfag song

I can't even triforce

▲▲

Niggerrrrrrrrrrr niggerrrrrrr dirty little nigger

Blackpeoplemeet.com

I'm black not nigger!

Oh niggeridoo, what will we do with you.

Oh moot you carrot crook, what will we do without you.

niggerfaggot