/fidget spinner general/

/fidget spinner general/

What are you spinning these days Sup Forums?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0AVtNifw1zY
youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

An hero

kys

Where do you put the penis?

None, because I'm not a dispicable normie that follows trends like a mindless mongoloid

Still
youtu.be/0AVtNifw1zY

Autistops

If hope you destroy your monitor with that

user you have it wrong, those go in the penis. usually while getting your anus pounded

Bought my boyfriend one a few days ago

He really really really likes it

:/

media coverage for the left.

I miss pogs and marbles

These are actually a good form of stimulation for people with autism/ADD/all that jazz, especially feeling the gyroscopic effect.

>Speaking from experience

Who /custom/ here?

The Jews had a star so we could identify them, the autistic population has these

finger fedoras

Go outside faggots

>solid titanium
>ceramic ball bearings

You soft cocks have no idea the finger pleasure this brings. You haven't lived until you have spun one of these on a girls clitoris.

>gassing all the autists
Hope you don't like technology too much

this trash

Duncan Tornado.

I've incorporated my grandpa's old fingerbox with a fidget spinner. The boxes electric coils help get that baby spinning at about 1500 rpm.

Whoa nice brah

>2017
>not using your fingerbox still
fucking new fags

dude fucking sick ill have to try that sometime
people can say what they want but fingerboxes are still the shit

please do this

meat spin

Oh fuck, my sides.

welp, that went into my WAT folder pretty fast

What are those called and where can I buy it?

Figerboxes are a thing of the past gramps.
>barely get you high

My kessler model 38 just ate electricity I'd end up just charging it 24/7.

Begone boxfags. Spinners just get the job done better.

I saw these in public for the first time today..
Didn't realize autism levels were through the roof everywhere

Your hand is dirty af

Liong Mah Ace Spinner

r8 my fidget spinner :)

Naw. It's just the grain/lighting of the picture. Hands are fucking pristine. I am a hand model.

Dat a BM 940-1 Osborne? Nice choice. I have a CLA 4300 auto

Noice. I love the thing. Its the best EDC knife I can think of right now. Nothing else can compare for the size/weight.

my nigga
my autismo bro has fidget spinners, I told him when I was in school we had beyblades ripping around

I agree. I've been eyeballing one for a while, just haven't pulled the trigger. Love my auto tho.

Did someone say spin thread?

I bought a red one from Walmart a couple days ago. It was for my sister and I gave it to her earlier today :(

i was in an elevator at the gould-simpson building at the university of arizona. that building has computer science on the top three floors and neuroscience below and geology at the bottom. on like, the 5th floor, some asian guy gets on. he acts like some kind of drugged, retarded robot and scans the buttons... pushes 7. there are like 6 of us in the elevator already and he just stands and FACES us, while we're all facing forward. the elevator stops and he awkwardly turns around like he's made of sticks, wearing his gross ass flip flops--asians are so fucking gross like the world is their living room with their nasty flip flops--and slowly rotates, stomp by stomp, and walks on to the 7th floor. this kid was either trying EXTREMELY hard to be the most autistic tard or he actually was. the feeling in the elevator was just utter disgust for such a fucked up, awkward humanoid. it fucking sucked.

please end your pathetic existence or just stop being autistic.

You should place a bullet in a revolver's chamber. Close it and spin. Place against head and pull trigger. Repeat as necessary. There's the spinner you need.

its an old spin but a good spin!

www.meatspin.com

They're just tops, right? Are we reliving the yo-yo fad of the mid nineties?

youtube.com/watch?v=EenIXVoALmU

Spinners are a Jewish conspiracy

underrated post