México

Tell me about México, what is their culture like?

I don't mean touristy spots or border hopping beaners, but like every day middle to upper class Mexicans, or like white Mexicans.

What are they about?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/72269937/#72269937
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQzqrj-fqPY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RlKsusj9AeU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_Burgos
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white Mexicans.
Those people don't represent Mexican culture.

They represent white supremacy of European exuding itself in the former Aztec Empire.

Mestizos are the real culture of Mexico.

Okay, so tell me about European Mexican culture then lol.

>call each other nicknames based on physical attributes
>always late to everything
>wishy-washy regarding business-related topics
>fatalistic - feel as if god has control over their life or death
>men are expected to work
>women are expected to cook, clean, raise the children (along with the grandparents), do everything the man asks
>extroverted people are praised; introverted people are thought to have something wrong with them
>theft is rampant

The aztec empire opressed and ate their poor neighbors. Spaniards just saved them.

>Guzman's troops everywhere committed terrible depredations. The first province he marched through was Mechoacan, the inhabitants of which still possessed abundance of gold, though not of the finest quality, as it contained a considerable alloy of silver, for which reason Guzman compelled them to contribute a larger amount. Casonci, the principal cazique of the province, boldly refused to give him so great a quantity of gold as he demanded, wherefore Guzman ordered him to be tortured, by pouring hot oil over his feet; but as the unfortunate cazique, notwithstanding all the torments he endured, still remained firm to his purpose, he was ordered to be hung.

- Bernal Diaz del Castillo, True History of the Conquest of New Spain, Chapter CXCVII

lol and yet people want to whine about Americans/British oppressing natives. Fucking Spanish were way worse.

desuarchive.org/int/thread/72269937/#72269937

My grandfather was part of that Mexican ethic group, white and really tall 6' something. There's a bunch of then in northern Mexican villages.He married my indian short brown grandmother for love.

its shit, dont even bother to come, i've been stuck here for 10 years and i want to kill myself already.

Marry me so I can bring you to the promised land

don;t mind me
an etremly dr8ink australian moniting this threadI LOVE MEXICO

>call each other nicknames based on physical attributes
When you're a white kid in a public school in the south, they call you things like "fantasma", "leche", or "semen".

I grew up in Arizona and they still called me "guerito" on the playground even though I spoke better Spanish than any of them. I feel your pain.

Best culture in the world. Prove me wrong.

>you cant

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UQzqrj-fqPY

That's from Jalisco, which is like the most patrician state in Mexico. Also very culturally distinct.

Im aware of where the dance originates

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RlKsusj9AeU

This is very accurate but for what OP asks is basically a copy of usa hipster culture, young people nowadays are very into liberal shit, travelling, festivals and club culture, married couples tend to send their children to private schools, and work from 9 to 6. Still all socioeconmic levels are very family rooted and the weekends are usually spended with grandparents, uncles, aunts and/or cousins.

>men are expected to work
wtf i hate mexico now

>white
>Mexicans
No

Güero is what they call white people though, it isn't something despective.

>one guy commited some crimes

Wew lad, it's not like aztecs didn't have an institutionalized cannibal terror state.

Meanwhile the spanish government...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_Burgos

CHI

Most indian legislation (derecho de indias) was violated and not enforced.

>always late to everything

desu I fucking hate this.

I always arrive on time but fuck everybody that is late.

Just like irl in most countries? Do you expect the spanish crown to be able to control what their subjects did on the other side of the Atlantic ocean in the XVI century? Also, Columbus was prosecuted for his behaviour against indians, among other crimes.

Are you the autistic CHI from the Pic admittig you're not white or are you a random burger mocking him?