Thoughts?

Thoughts?

gud moovy I like

Never seen it but it gets rec'd a lot on Sup Forums. I always figured it was one of those meme movies that's not actually good but Sup Forums recommends but now that this is coming out I may have to check it out.

Holy shit, finally.

It's a good movie but people should remember that adam jew-dler didn't make this movie, he only stared in it. It's not a Sadler movie

Also there's nothing special about Criterion releases.

I guess this means that a Little Nicky criterion collection release is in the foreseeable future

sandlerkino

PTA's best flick

PDL is finally getting a Blu-ray release?

I heard PTA did supplementary materials for the PDL Blu-ray back in 2009, but Sony delayed the release again and again until shelving it indefinitely.

better than MoS

>"remastering" a movie that came out 14 years ago

Come on man, there's fucking 1080p rips of this movie out there. This is such a money grab

Kino

*iTunes and HDTV rips
Nowhere near as good as a 25+gb professional transfer.

>3Mbps video with mushed details are the same as 30Mbps video with extremely fine details down to the film grain

Legally blind detected.

Glad that this and Boyhood are finally certified kino.

>AKIRA KUROSAWA'S DREAMS
>One Eyed Jacks
These are more exciting to finally be able to see in decent quality

nah, it's actually good. cool to see Adam Sandler do a good serious role. I pretend he died after making this movie just like heath ledger.

>Mccabe & Mrs Miller
>Chimes at Midnight
>The Tree of Wooden Clogs
>Short Cuts
>Dekalog

god bless criterion

nice

Literally the last shot of the movie

>the squid and the whale
bravo bum munch! you got your mother to get you another release!

I literally want all of the releases the just announced. Fantastic month.

It's shit, but most Sup Forumsers can relate to Sandlers character so they love it.

That's not why I like it

The movie feels like a dream and has great music. I like a lot of jon brions stuff

Disposable income. I don't drink or do any kind of recreational drugs. Also don't go to restaurants often. I can afford it and I like owning movies.

I drink a lot, and I eat out a lot, and I buy a lot of criterions. I love it