ITT: We are reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a faggot

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

"This. Came to say this, but you got it first. Take my upvote, good sir!"

>fuck you

>Disagrees with commenter and downvotes to teach them a lesson.

>front page covered in vote manipulated propoganda and shills

I disagree.

Edit: STOP DOWN VOTING ME GUYS!

What are you talking about I am a fan of Sup Forums. im even subscribed to /r/Sup Forums

"wow lots of users from subreddit X brigading here"

i honestly dont know what people on reddit are like. is this what its like for real?

no its /r/x is leaking again

yes

this is sort of lime what's reddit is like, just a super exagerated version

depends on the subreddit. Anything that regularly makes the front page, or anything shilled by the admins, is like this.

>Post about Trump on popular politics subreddit
"Omg Trump supporters are subhuman loser trash snowflakes"
>40,000 upvotes and gilded 10x

Linux is worthless only your time is worthless
2472^v

askreddit: ex muslims why did you quite, reaches front page and ton of right pilled responses.
Sup Forums: guys reddit is left pilled and autistic right guys. come join me in a circlejerk

>My little boy just turned five today. I think I'm off to a good start. Parenting WIN!!!

Meet Scooter, my newest rescue cat.

Sup Forums is scary XD!

>pseudoscience bullshit
>Intellectual sounding word
>Liberal ideals
>Communistic theories
>Agreeing with the mainstream
>Puns

Did I miss anything?

It's such a shame Amy Winehouse tragically passed away, she had so much talent and it wasnt really her fault she chose to drink herself to death.

Naaien&vechten&neuken 111

Opinions are not allowed, unless they are our own.

Greetings from r/aznidentity

"My friend doesn't have a lot of money and is dying of cancer and just left his girlfriend and his mom died, so ME and my friends chipped in to buy him an x-box"

"Hey message me man, I have a bunch of games I don't play anymore so he can have him, just want to help out" :)

Add one Facebook like

I don't think the word nigger is appropriate because of micro-niggerisms or some gay shit like that

Nee, maar van dat roken had je al begrepen! THE UNDERLYING PATTERN REMAINS THE SAME! I'm number 01, numero uno (NOT REALLY!), ok, back to bed! Sorry Lonneke, ik hou van je.

TIL: The Vietnam War took place in vietnam.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

>"You have been banned for:
-Transphobia
-Racism
-Sexism
-Hate Speech
-Anti-Semitism
-Islamophobia"

>right pilled
What flavor are those blue pills, cuckboy?

How did you spell out "Fuck you" with your reddit gold
How is everyone making their reddit gold into letters?

>-Transphobia
>-Racism
>-Sexism
>-Hate Speech
>-Anti-Semitism
>-Islamophobia"
>>YOU HAVEN'T BEEN BAN FOR FREE SPEECH HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL AMERICAN!?

I can't wait to donate all my money to Bernie in 2020 so he can buy another lake house.

If i had a dollar for ever time i've been accused for one of these i would propably have a lot of dollars.

He doesnt need it. His wife stole enough.

lmfao, i read how some dude posted positive quran quotes, then someone else replied with bad negative quotes from the qoran and got banned from the worldnews sub. Lots of islamist and pussy mods banning people who criticize islam there

IAMA Doctor who went on a peace mission to protect African kids from Malaria in the jungles of Malaysia in Africa while also fighting for womens rights in Somalia under Assads Regime AMA

No hateful comments about fat people or degenerates allowed. This is a safe space.

>Muslim commits atrocity for the millionth time.

DON'T GENERALIZE A ENTIRE RELIGION BECAUSE OF THE ACTIONS OF ONE PERSON YOU FUCKIN ISLAMAPHOBIC ASSHOLE.

[deleted]
[deleted]

Yes, this fucking shit right here

>>tell me what a good parent I am!

Fuck off

That link is staying blue XD.

Reddit has changed me man I have seen some fucked up shit.

Yeah I've been to Sup Forums before trust me you do not want to go there.

username checks out

lost

IAMA person with severe disabilities/life altering condition give me upvotes and compliments please.

i like having cocks i my ass too

>post studies from pew research centers how most Muslims in the world hold antiquated illiberal views
>get banned for hate speech

ask reddit
>What are the worst kinds of people?
next day
>What are the BEST kinds of people

its full of karma whores like hobos begging for change

kek so true

M E T A
E
T
A

I have a self deprecating sense of humor. UPVOTES NOW

So act the same way we do on Sup Forums, only instead of (You)'s, we're doing it for upvotes.

>GUYS I AM THE ONE WHO FIGURED OUT THE SYSTEM, ACKNOWLEDGE ME FOR MY OUTSIDE THE BOX THINKING

Not really actually

>back to plebbit, faggot

You have to go back, cuckfag

Must be b8

"It's almost as if"

Have an uptrump

Wow, thanks for your votes. Can we make it four? We can do it guys?

>begs for more by acting like this is some kind of political campaign or fundraising project

Bы ктo тaкиe? Я вac нe звaл. Идитe нaхyй!

childfree has always annoyed me as well, like I don't want kids but why does not having something need to be a subreddit? Do they have a BBCfree subreddit for people who don't want big black cocks inside them?

S- Stick your dick in it.

We didn't do shit but we did it guys!

traps arenot gay

This shit pissed me off as well. Like, anything with the word cunt in it is banned on loads of subreddits, even if you're quoting someone. I was telling a story there years ago about when my dad was drunk and he called my baby brother a cunt for the bantz, the entire comment got deleted no explanation until like a day later. Cunt = sexism on reddit apparently, the cunts

donald trump is hitler. he and putin are going to violently rape every man, woman and child in the country and then nuke the planet

Updoot all G O O D B O Y E S
Boop the snoot Cx

Stop.

>No bamboozle

Shit is annoying as fuck.

jesus this, reddit is becoming like tumblr with the fat acceptance bullshit. Like I'm fat but I wanna tell these fat bitches complaining to shut up, we fatties are putting our health at risk by being fat it shouldn't be 'accepted' any more than say smoking is.

you watch your fucking mouth nigger

this doesnt belong here try a different subreddit

>communism
>mainstream

>>trans people aren't mentally ill, you shit lord

I remember back in the day when those fags would complain about rage comics being reposted on 9gag like they originated on reddit or something.

So what you're saying is that they hold very conservative views and therefore should be banned from communities with values that are more progressive than theirs.

Hey guys, I mean I know I may not have virtue signaled hard enough, but I think I deserve an upvote. That's only fair, right?

this thread is just redditors on Sup Forums meet and greet

let's go to pol

Attention inferior 4channers:

This thread is now property of le reddit corporation. If you are not here from reddit (a vastly superior discussion forum where countless free thinkers and atheists post memes and enlightening quotes), you are not allowed to read this content. If you wish to be redditor so that you can watch this video, message me and i will get you started with a reddit silver account. Once you get over 10,000 karma and 100 gold trophies, you can reach reddit gold status. Only then can you view the contents of threads such as these. Thank you, and may the narwhal bacon be with you xD

Goodbye gentlesirs and fellow redditors!!!

>le downboat
FTFY

sounds like the 90% of the user base here.

>did i miss anything
yes.
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger
Edit: rip my inbox lol
Edit: wow my top reddit comment is about ______
Edit:________ upvotes, no way!
Edit: TLDR: (shitty summary)