en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
vox.com/2016/5/6/11607464/trump-haircut-default-debt
twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/654805330505797633
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>GFC.
>Job creation.
>You don't say.

You could elect a gold fish as President and still create this many jobs.

Right here!

I told you I was getting new charts today.

Obama answered my prayers with this based pic.

Look how hard I triggered a fellow Leaf earlier today.

Gotta watch out for the impersonators!

Sincerest form of flattery.

You heard it here first. Republicans are dumber than goldfish.

>171,000 private sector jobs
Thanks Nigger POTUS

Great evidence of how zerohedge fools right wing retards.

>MUH FOREIGNERS

Is zerohedge the reason why you're all so fucking retarded?

Reamber when I triggered you hard that you stopped replying because I showed the republican congress was responsible for the clintion surplus?
Good times

FLASHBACK: In 1993, GOP Warned That Clinton’s Tax Plan Would ‘Kill Jobs,’ ‘Kill The Current Recovery’

thinkprogress.org/economy/2010/08/10/173450/1993-quotes/

Clinton left Bush and the GOP Congress a $230 BILLION surplus. What happened to it?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_federal_budget

>Some random tax plan
Full retard huh?
The proposed budget contained an estimated deficit of $196.7 billion and the estimated deficit for enacted legislation was $107.3 billion.
The actual deficit for the fiscal year was $107.4 billion (1.3% of GDP).

Bill wanted to spend 200 billion in 1 year alone. Republicans saved 100 billion they are 100% responsible for the surplus.
Deal w it cucky

wew lad

Previously the top individual tax rate of 31% applied to all income over $51,900. The Act created a new bracket of 36% for income above $115,000, and 39.6% for income above $250,000.[2]
Previously, corporate income above $335,000 was taxed at 34%. The Act created new brackets of 35% for income from $10 million to $15 million, 38% for income from $15 million to $18.33 million, and 35% for income above $18.33 million.[3]
The 2.9% Medicare tax previously was capped to only apply to the first $135,000 of income. This cap was removed.
Transportation fuels taxes were raised by 4.3 cents per gallon.
The portion of Social Security benefits subject to income taxes was raised from 50% to 85%.[4]
The phase-out of the personal exemption and limit on itemized deductions were permanently extended.
The AMT tax rate was increased from 24% to tiered rates of 26% and 28%.[5]
Part IV Section 14131: Expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit and added inflation adjustments.

Based Bill Clinton left George Bush and his GOP Congress a $230 BILLION SURPLUS. What happened to it?

>93
Once again he wanted to spend 200 billion extra in 96 alone
The proposed budget contained an estimated deficit of $196.7 billion and the estimated deficit for enacted legislation was $107.3 billion.

>bill clintion is responsible for the surplus
Wew lad.

Stop being such a coward. Why won't you answer this question.

Based Bill Clinton left George Bush and his GOP Congress a $230 BILLION SURPLUS. What happened to it?

You mean republican congress left that surplus which bill clintion was forced to oblige kicking and scream?

Get rekt cucky this is getting posted everytime you make a thread now

>You mean republican congress left that surplus which bill clintion was forced to oblige kicking and scream?

Is that why the deficit started falling as soon as Bill Clinton passed the

with a Democratic Congress.

I'll give you one more chance to stop being a coward and answer the question.

Bill clinton wanted to spend 200 billion extra in 96 alone. Congress had to have a shutdown because GOP wouldn't let him. Thanks GOP congress for the surplus.

I like this guy. He has a good head on his shoulders asking the tough questions.

>Bill clinton wanted to spend 200 billion extra in 96 alone.

You just keep making this up.

>Clinton's requested budget provided a middle-class tax cut, including new deductions for children and college expenses, which was offset by a twice-as-large reduction in spending elsewhere in the budget

Now your turn.

Thanks. I BTFO these retards everyday.

Read it
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_federal_budget

So you are saying this isn't bill clintions requested budget and someone on wikipedia lied?

Nice samefag cucky

The fact that some of your charts include stats during Obama's presidency and others dont makes the bias obvious. The fact that you have a folder of these charts and are posting it on Sup Forums to "educate" people means someone is paying you to do this. (If not, you're a sucker, I tell ya whut.)

imo its boneheaded to blame or congratulate the economy on a particular president. Fluctuations in the markets are a naturally occurring thing. Government has the power to create public sector jobs and to fuck things up with economic bubbles, and to spend tax dollars. It doesn't have the power to create more private sector jobs, nor should it. Free market capitalism is better than government trying to "fix" things with low interest rates, QE, stimulus packages, and so fourth.

I just did. And I just quoted from it.

>Clinton's requested budget provided a middle-class tax cut, including new deductions for children and college expenses, which was offset by a twice-as-large reduction in spending elsewhere in the budget

I'll give you a 5th chance to come up with an answer.

It wouldn't be Sup Forums without the retards. Keep up the good work my friend.

Okay and how about you quote this part of it

Congress spent 100 billion less than he requested. Give up cucky your surplus is because a GOP congress

Nice deflection cucky. Reply to yourself somemore

>The fact that some of your charts include stats during Obama's presidency and others dont makes the bias obvious.

It's a chart of the Clinton surplus. You're going in the folder.

You mean the GOP congresses surplus

Thanks GOP congress for stopping bills spending spree

Ok sweetie, I'll try to be specific this time. When you posted "Clinton-surplus-debt4.jpg", it only goes up to George Bush. Why doesn't it go up to Obama like some of the other charts you posted?

>Congress spent 100 billion less than he requested.

LOL! BUT YOU SAID multiple times

>Once again he wanted to spend 200 billion extra in 96 alone

Do you admit you're a retard who fails at math?

Holy shit you just got BTFO.

You better believe this is going in my folder. Give up. You embarrassed yourself.

Regroup and try again tomorrow.

One last chance to answer?

Say it with me.
>PRESIDENT
>DONALD

I have different charts from different sources. You want to how much Obama slayed the Bush $1.4 TRILLION deficit?

No problem.

You want a longer term chart?

Here you go

All you gotta do is ask, friend. Happy now?

That doesen't contradict itself at all though. It's what he requested and congress had to shut down the goverment to get him to agree to half of it. Once again it was the GOP congress that cut the deficit and are 100% responsible for the surplus

The guy who just threatened to bankrupt America?

Yeah can't wait. The Leafbuck will be over par in no time.

Donald Trump just threatened to cause an unprecedented global financial crisis
vox.com/2016/5/6/11607464/trump-haircut-default-debt

>inb4 vox

chart starts in 2009...
Obama was elected in 2008 with a democrat controlled congress.

Well played leaf... well played.

Thanks GOP congress once again
>bb-but muh shutdown
Once again they save the day like

>Obama blows up the debt, country gets worse
>lel guise he's so much better
This thread is never enlightening. Just a shill doing what shills do

Notice how it starts dropping when a GOP house gets into power lol

Do you admit you don't know how to do math?

Why'd you keep saying $200 billion and then all the sudden claimed it was $100 billion?

And yes it a $100 billion larger deficit is what the GOP initially proposed.

What attempt are we on now? To get you to answer a simple question.

lol I recognize that chart.
twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/654805330505797633
That's the chart you show when you dont want to show how fast and bad the national debt is increasing under Obama. Nobody wants to see a dollar amount anyway. Just do percent of GDP. Unless you want to make Bush look bad, then show the dollar amount.

>What the GOP initally proposed
So you admit that clintion wanted double the deficit in 96 alone? You basically just admitted the GOP congress was responsible for the surplus

>chart starts in 2009...
>Obama was elected in 2008

>This retard doesn't even know when a president takes office.

Lord knows he doesn't have a god damn clue how the US budget process works.

JUST SAD!

You're going in the folder. This is a gold mine today.

Don’t Blame Obama for Bush’s 2009 Deficit
cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bushs-2009-deficit

Obama is the slowest spender since Eisenhower actually. As I've already proven, he's reduced the deficit by nearly 3/4.

>2010
Thanks GOP house

>Republican congress reduced the deficet
FTFY

>Obama took power in 2008

American education, everybody. Can't even understand their own fucking government.

You might have too much time on your schizophrenic hands, user.

What do you think? Is he getting paid? Is Hillary paying him? Canadian proxy? I think he's getting paid by some soros funded group in Canada.

Deficit means nothing when the debt keeps rising. You can get increased deficits by spending the same amount and just taxing or borrowing more.

>So you admit that clintion wanted double the deficit in 96 alone?

No. Where did I say this?

Why do you keep dodging simple questions.

Why'd you keep saying $200 billion and then all the sudden claimed it was $100 billion?

You have so many charts. Why don't you post one of the actual dollar amounts Obama has spent compared to past presidents?

OH SHIT BLOW THE FUCK OUT. This one is going in...
THE FOLDER.

>I think he's getting paid by some soros funded group in Canada.

I'm fucking that hot latina chick. All the compensation I need.

I don't think I need to say that she's into bondage...

Because after Obamas done being president dollars won't be worth anything.

You mean GOP congress surplus

Clintion wanted a 200 billion deficet republican congress forced him to accept a 100 billion dollar deficit. Republican congress is entirely responsible for the surplus

This guy is my new favorite poster. Thanks for us making us Canadians look good user. Sometime the Sup Forums echo chamber needs to be shaken up a little.

That's why the dollar has gotten much stronger under Obama right.

Meanwhile the orange god-retard is openly talking about defaulting on the debt.

*decreased

>%
kek

My pleasure!

It's too much fun BTFO these right wing retards.

He is fucking retarded dude. He can't even accept that clintion had nothing to do with the surplus

Thanks GOP congress

OP forgets that congress has power of the purse, not the president. All deficits and surpluses are result of congress not of president.

>dotcombubble the post.

He knows that honestly. He is just some sad autist switching proxies and jerking himself off.

How did you think you compare one president's debt performance against another?

>part time jobs
>full timers fired

He must have a lot of time on his hands to constantly be posting these threads with the same graphs and arguments. They're literally copied and pasted.

Yeah you should take all the money you're earning from whoever to post here and invest it in the stock market. Thanks to Obama and soon Hillary things are going to the moon. I recommend automobile, real estate, and college markets. Those are good places to put you're money because they're going up up up.

>jobs added
>filled by visa guest workers
Thanks Obama

In the dollars that they spend retard. I guess Trudeau's gold4weed program doesn't help you understand that.

We had to play war in the Middle East. Shits expensive mang

>They're literally copied and pasted.

Is why I'm directly responding with custom made replies to all this right wing mental retardation?

You mean GOP congress.
Bill clintion wanted a 200 billion dollar deficit in 96 alone.

Thank you congress for shutting down the goverment and forcing our budget onto the right track

Holy shit typical republiTARD you posted that image but its poorly drawn how EMBARRASING im placing this in the folder ha ha tough luck pal your post is now immortalized forever.

95% full time actually.

Next right wing lie please.

I know how much you right wingers hate your own country and love making up lies about it and shitting on it all the time.

And I think you mean GOP Congress left bush with surplus. And 230 billion? That's fucking chump change. This country adds 1 trillion in debt every year.

Thanks GOP congress

>triggered

>this kills the leaf

>Usually
Gotta love those wiggle words

>Bill clintion wanted a 200 billion dollar deficit in 96 alone.

You keep making this up. Knowing that right wing retards will believe you.

>this kills the right wing retard

Guaranteed triggering.

Not sure if this helps but this thread is interesting.

>You are making this up

The actual deficit for the fiscal year was $107.4 billion (1.3% of GDP).en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_States_federal_budget

This is his budget, he wantes a 200 billion dollar deficet. It's right there in the article. Congress rejected and reduced the deficit and eventually came up with a surplus in 2 years. Thanks GOP congress

He isn't retarded. He's getting paid to do this. If you read the guide on spotting shills he's using the same techniques. His one saving grace is he doesn't really give a shit. Like most government paid employees he does the minimum to satisfy the requirements that his balding middle aged manager gave him. He knows none of this shit works or does anything, and he doesn't care. He wants to get a paycheck for shitposting is all. Hopefully he didn't sign an NDA so he can at least spill the beans about him being a paid shill when the POTUS is selected.

That's how they're defined. Is there another category?

You realize that out of 14.6 million Obama jobs, only about 1 million have been part time.

I mean at what point do you retards tell yourselves that it's time to pass grade 1.

>Sup Forums is one person meme

>Starts going up under GOP senate
Anyone seeing a trend here

>.02% has been deposited to your account

Notice that the worst thing for America is for the Republicans to control the House, Senate and presidency all at the same time.

This has only happened twice for an extended period of time in the last 100 years.

The first, from 1921 to 1933, caused the Republican Great Depression.

The second, from 2001, 2007 led to the Great Republican Recession. Thankfully Obama averted a 2nd Republican Great Depression.

The facts are in. Right wingers vote Republican because they want to kill the economy.