ITT: we post albums people on claim to like because it makes them feel "sophisticated"/"patrician"

ITT: we post albums people on claim to like because it makes them feel "sophisticated"/"patrician"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlvimfprelg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the first track is actually fucking good though.

Quads confirms

>implying Frownland is the best track

witnessed.

First of all, witnessed, second of all, a lot of the songs on that album are actually catchy as fuck.

it's way too long and some of the songs really do suck but a lot of them are genuinely great

>ITT: we post accessible albums OP can't get into because he's a pleb
FTFY

TMR is not accessible.

>claim to like
kill yourself

It's incredibly accessible. It's just catchy math blues

I don't get why so many people hate on this album

It's overrated, sure. But it's a lot of fun to listen to and Beefheart's a great voice

>hey look how new i am everyone pay attention to me!!!
fuck off cunt
get some fucking taste and don't both speaking about anything you don't fucking understand

Why are you so upset? Did someone hurt your feelings?

I hate math.

It's not inaccessible, it's just bad.

Its not that amazing but its a good litmus test, when I started listening to music seriously about 2 years ago it sounded like shit - now I listened to it a week ago and it sounded bretty good like a more rock Tom Waits even though it is pretty damn eccentric if you think its inaccesible youre not ready yet listen to more stuff.

It's the greatest rock album of all-time and is still being ripped off and exerting its influence to this day

These posts prove OP's post more and more....

I like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=hlvimfprelg

Anything by Animal Collective. They are one of the worst bands of all time and I do not understand how anyone can say they are brilliant or indeed good by any stretch of the definition.

kek

How does it prove anything? Im not saying Im patrician because i 'get' the album Im just saying that if it doesnt make sense to you, you should listen to more stuff and come back to it.

The best black people music ever done by whites. It don't even sound like a rip-off despite it's insistence on being grounded in that culture.

Definitely worthy of a "shit, cat."