I work at an ace hardware, ama

i work at an ace hardware, ama

Does John Madden work at your store?

Why do you feel your mundane job is interesting enough to warrant it's own thread?

i wish dude
because i am drunk and high and have nothing better to do

how often do you see people coming into buy equipment to manufacture/use drugs

I'll accept your answer because you know who John Madden is.

Nothing breaking bad style. Today I had a black guy buy a lighter, then come back two hours later high as fuck on something that wasn't weed and return the $1 lighter. The people in line laughed when I said he returned it because he was out of crack.

do you shop at home depot

Naw man, gotta get my discount. Also I happen to acquire a lot of free things.

What's the most fucked up thing you have ever seen while working.

does your 8th grade education make you over qualified?

some girl shoplifted toilet paper and cheesecloth and was in the bathroom making ghetto tampons with those materials. Also we have a super fat guy that comes in who smells like 100% poop every single time.

im only working here to please my dad. i get bought everything i could ever want. I've got $70k in vehicles alone before having worked a day in my life.

Do you work in Dayton Ohio ?

nope

why in the fuck do you're shovels break after one use?

Are any of the hand tools that are labeled made in USA authentic or is that fake to trick customer out of our shekels?

Do you work at Ace Hardware?

...work one also...horribly mis-managed

Why do you suck so much cock?

I work at Home Depot. Does this mean we're obligated to fight to the death?

Are your cashiers hot??

Acer dell speakers butterfree lieveheersbeestje

Dude, most women that work at a hardware store are either taken, or lesbians. At least, that's how it is at Home Depot...

What aisle are the automatic circumcisers on?

Also, I need a left-hand thread stainless steel stud, M9-1.3 on one end, 5/16-30 on the other. Can you hook me up?

Why dont you carry 17mm allen drivers?

What's the coolest animal head on the wall?