Why are you alone tonight, Sup Forums?

Why are you alone tonight, Sup Forums?

because my wife is asleep

Because my boyfriend is a cunt who deems his dailies in FF14 more important than spending time with me.

Wife is at work

If I do stuff with mutual friends instead, he gets pissy, because "we're excluding him" but when I ask to do stuff it's always "muh dailies"

because i "like" being alone....

Because I broke up with my gf because she was constantly depressed and cutting for months to the point that I was starting to become numb. I don't feel great, but I sure as hell feel better than I do when she's having a really bad day.

because i get off work at 11 and no ones awake

because I farted and it stinks

I can relate to him. But if he wants to be with you he has to do partner things. Maybe not all day every day, but there has to be some effort made

That's shitty. I understand. I mean... clearly you weren't able to help her (which is not your fault, either) and that feeling of powerlessness is devastating.

Because it's 10 AM here

Fat, balding and ugly.

If I bring bring it up that he spends more time with the game than with anything else, and that I'm feeling really neglected, his response is "You just don't want me to be happy"
:/

That pussy cave is me. You get pussy when you are one.

its not much different for those of us "average looking ones".

women really do only want top game now.

Just got off from working the nightclub, playing in a band 'Three Periods and a Shit Stain', been playing steady for last five hours.
Am beat and looking to head off to bed.

THAT'S WHY

And I don't let women into my home, unless I know her extremely well.

because i literally don't know how to be a normal person outside anymore

Because I've been to content living in my house and not putting myself at risk of another break up due to how bad the last one was 4-5 years ago. My days consist of going to work, coming home, and playing games or watching youtube / Sup Forums until 4am in the morning, 30 minutes of sleep and then back to work for 5am.

Social anxiety lead to me breaking up with my first girlfriend.

Come on, there's more to this, and you know it. You're here looking for validation. You're part of what's wrong here too, you know.

no gf, living alone, few friends that I don't visit anymore and only $8 in my wallet, oh well, waiting for steam to grow legs and a vagina.

The only thing I can think of is that I don't like it if he drinks, since, if he does, he will drink nonstop for at least three days (like two bottles of wine per day, or a whole bottle of hard liquor) and start shit with all of my friends.
He's already driven off several people with that.

Not sure how I'm part of the problem if I constantly offer to play games, watch shit, or sex. I also pay for half his groceries, since he has no job. Again, because FF14 more important.