What causes a person to turn into a pedophile?

What causes a person to turn into a pedophile?

Birth.

Sexual and social insecurity, most likely. They were attracted to kids or high schoolers when they were the same age but failed to move on past them even after growing out of adolescence. This type of development can be a result of insecurity related to feelings of sexual inferiority or a failure to adapt to the adult world and society after becoming independent.

Sup Forums

small vagina
tight
smol tits

My mistake, not high schoolers. Being attracted to 16-17 year olds isn't that abnormal.

True for my case.

sexy attractive Children

>turn

So is it like becoming a vampire? Or maybe you just always were a piece of shit.

Pears, actually. There is a strong correlation between people who consume 12 or more pears per year and those who are actively prosecuted for carnal knowledge of a child. Fact.

Being attracted to 16-17 year olds isn't abnormal at all.

This is my theory. Not too long ago people married and had sex with children once they were "sexually matured". I guess we have not grown out of that mentality yet. America's sex at 18 years old law is really just an arbitrary number.

Not if you're like, 18 or 20 or something. A lot of them are indistinguishable from people two or three years older than them. For example she's 16.

Kekk

And she's 27. Not a huge difference.

little girls

unless its a gay pedo, in which case it's usually caused by little boys

Children.

I believe the answer is 404.

sexual urges toward minors that they act on
and the legal definition of a minor in their immediate location

why dont you tell us, OP?

It's not my fault being a pedo, it's children fault for being so sexy.

15 yo its ok?

What caused me to develop this. mental disease? I'll tell you. The mere fact that girls my age are shit tier. I hate, sluttiness, hair dye, excessive piercings, rudeness, drunkeness, etc, which are all factors of girls my age in university. In high school I could have serious conversations with girls my own age. I'd say that girls act more mature at high school age at least where I live because they are under authority. That authority is removed during university, so they act like brats that only want booze and sex. Or it could be that I just like tight bodies. Hey, at least I don't like girls in the single digits.

Sexy sexy children

Love.

You don't turn into one.
Attraction comes from really fucking deep inside the brain.

I'm thinking that it's lack of sufficient estrogen in the womb.

/thread

Probably a small dick.

>What causes a person to turn into a pedophile?

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

>pedophile?

HE'S NOT MOVING TO AMERICA!!!!

be human

All adults are phonies. Kids are innocent and I like that about them. I don't want to fuck the kids but just hang out with them and protect them. I just want to be the catcher in the rye. I don't consider myself a pedo though

Are you saying we are high testosterone?

kys, thanks in advance

being molested or subjected to sex at an early age

isnt always a choice

wtf is this shit story considered classic?
read it in school
wasn't that good

mental illness.

They're born like that

That book was and is great shut up.

So because you didn't like the book as a kid decades of literary analysis is invalid. K.

It must have been the circumcision. Holy fuck.
why did you post that pic >_< she's so adorable

wtf I didnt get a soda

given how our society is progressing when are we going to have to fight for the inevitable "pedophile rights"

wtf I was never subjected to sex at a young age

Yeah I was always confused with the part when he hires the hooker, then decides he doesn't want to have sex only then to have the lady pull off her mask revealing to be William Dafoe who screams "Hey Holden Caulfield! WANNA DIIEEE???!!!!!"

hopefully

You might be. It's just my theory.
But that's not a good thing.
Hormonal imbalance is never nice.

It is for me. It makes sense. The more muscular I got the more I liked young girls.

Looking at loli threads on Sup Forums.

>rights
Not long ago I saw a news story about a guy getting dragged out of his house, doused in gasoline and set on fire by a neighbor, on the mere suspicion that he was a pedo. Which he wasn't, he was just a loner.
Your optimism is nice but unfounded.

Cannabis
Don't do it

Sexy, sexy children.

Being attracted to women past prime breeding age isn't normal, or fatties, or redheads or niggers or any other trait that would produce sub-standard offspring isn't normal.
16-25. Maybe 30 if your pushing it, is the biological prime attractiveness.

Anything higher or lower or nigger is just a fetish.

why do people use mental illness as an excuse for wanting to stick their dong in a child

16+ is self explanatory since teens are hitting puberty as fast as a mod deleting cp

anything else other than that is just an excuse, unless you're into short girls who are hopefully 18 because risking to get penetraded by nigger dicks in prison is a terrible thought

regarding your pic
seriously tho, that artist has multiple personalities
how can anyone know sure was really abused and it wasn't just imaginary backstory for one of her personas?

quite likely but either way the picture itself along with the others are discomforting even for those who have never experienced sexual abuse as a kid.

but i hate pears

>All I learned is that they project their own sexuality onto the kids

I think you just met some delusional motherfuckers.
Some pedos end up deluded as a form of coping with it. It ends up with rape because they end up insane, which isn't hard for somebody that gets panic attacks every time they hear police sirens.

You want to know why you got raped? Simple.
Some 13 year old kid somewhere found that he liked little kids. He couldn't tell anyone, of course so he kept it secret.

As he grew up it always bothered him. This got even worse when all he heard about people who like kids is that they're irredeemable monsters who do nothing but cause harm and suffering.

Now, this particular person was really weak hearted. He built up stress from watching the news. Then he found loli or CP if he's unfortunate, and he built up more stress trying to hide that. He grew up to be awkward, insecure, full of anxiety, and stress.

Then depression kicks in, then anger, then madness.

He says to himself: "the world says I'm a monster. No matter what I do, I can't convince them otherwise. I'll never have normal a life, a family, kids, or peace. The world hates me and I have no further reason to be kind to them."

"If they want me as a monster then I'll give them that. This way i can be useful. I can be recognized. Because it must be the truth, right?"

Then he goes out, funds some kid and fucks him. After that, his self image is already changed. He's officially what people want him to be.

You find numbers sexy, user? That's weird.

Personally I follow the rule wherein if it's hot, fuck it, regardless.

>Probably a small dick.
That's what you think. Far from the case.

Actually I wish I did have a small dick. The mechanics of it mean I can't make it official. Hell I've had trouble with some adult women being too tight.

To me this is a curse.

>why do people use mental illness as an excuse for wanting to stick their dong in a child
Works for faggots.

would you keep that rule when in jail? I hope so

We wuz kingz n sheeit

I like girls between 12 and 35.

I lean more toward the younger side for physical attraction and the older side for their psychological attractiveness.

I don't act on my attraction to girls below 18 though, but I do think girl's peak attractiveness hits between 13 as 14.

Both sides of the spectrum to me has its pros and cons.

-The Younger Spectrum
Pros:
Cute
Innocent
Unconditional love
Easily amused

Cons:
Has a lot to learn
Bratty
Immature
Self centered

-The Older Spectrum
Pros:
Knowledgable
Experienced
Mature
Independent

Cons:
Beginning to age
Jaded
Used up
Conditional love

Of course there would definitely be exeptions to these rules, but generally that is how I see it.

I don't think I'm a pedophile.
I think most guys are the same way but just won't openly admit it. I've had learly all my guy buddies personally admit to me that 14~15 year old girls can be very attractive. This is usually after they say some girl is too young and I contest by saying she is and I think there nothing wrong with it. #yolo

My God, she is simply exquisite.