I'm a whoremonger in Asia

I'm a whoremonger in Asia

Mad jelly. always wanted to fuck an asian but im in a relationship atm.

How much is your cut?

when the relationship breaks down you know what to do then

what cut?

What country specifically? I'm going to be in Vietnam, Thailand and China this summer. How much are they and is it true about the stds or can I find a whore to raw dog?

Alright Ill bite.

Whole lot of assumptions little boy.

What do you do and what do you make? And dont you fucking lie to me.

This is my first year as a lawyer and im making 90K, starting. If I dont make partner within 5 years im going solo. I have a sizeable land interest that im going to invest into my firm and other prurient interests.

I have a 9.5/10 gf who weighs 145 pounds and has E cup tits.

I have an 8 inch thick cock and I can delay ejaculation indefinitely. I always make her cum at least twice before I do.

Im tall and handsome and fit. I have 0 debt and have graduated from full ride scholarships my whole life. My LSAT was 171. My IQ is 139.

Im published and I can bench 260.

Im charismatic and aggressive, but honorably so.
Im the bees fucking knees ace

And thats the whole truth in the eyes of god.

Your turn. Dont lie.

I spend most of my south east asian time in Thailand, it's just the easiest place for foreigners.

Vietnam is more difficult for mongering, girls are arguably prettier though than thai whores these days.

Price depends on where you get them from and how pretty they are. Anywhere from 40 to 100 bux is the norm.

Raw dog is possible. I wouldn't risk it though.

Jews killed my nerve endings. No choice. When you say 100 I assume you mean burgerbux. What does that get you? Full service with a 9/10 or a blow job from the c-section crowd?

100 burgerbux definetely gets you top tier girls by local standards (i.e. girl in the middle at the back)

if you like darkies ( I don't and locals don't either ) you can get top tier darkies for half

time for a vacation trip to Asia

oh and full service obviously (not all do anal or fetish stuff though)

Ever ended by trap by accident?

mmmmmmf I want to fuck them all

I have been around long enough to know what to look for (height, hands, adams apple etc.)

not into traps, to each his own though

Me neither but you always hear those infamous stories when people start talking about thailand.

That's a dumb meme that evaporates once you go somewhere.
I swear Americans have trouble with bantz because they know so little about the outside world, it's always the same few memes to throw around then just nasty KYS shit when they run out.
It's actually very hard to fool someone as a trap, the meme started from really drunk guys nodding when what looks like a hot girl offers them a BJ for the equivalent of a dollar.
People work all day in Thailand for that much, but it buys em enough to get by, as long as they don't need modern medicines or stuff like that.
Thais aren't actually perves at all, that shit is strictly for farang scumbags. Thai society is very straight laced morally, corrupt politically, like most of Asia.

yous a faggot

no debt? why not? if you are so smart and resourcefull as you say you are, you would have had some mortgage and invested the money.

i call troll.

Post more pics please OP