Hey b/!!!!!!!i commit social suicide live! you post trap pics that i have to imitate and add the info with/without...

hey b/!!!!!!!i commit social suicide live! you post trap pics that i have to imitate and add the info with/without showing face for every pic! i will deliver and post the reactions of my friends. two of them are online now!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1474/11/1474112276790.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to a shrink

yeah stop dude. take a moment to think about shit and look into mental illness and take care of yourself.

always with face info! post more than one!

hey dude you want to talk about something?

I got a whole box of chicken wings and another 2 hours before i kill my sleep schedule off, i'll keep my ear to the thread my dude

>chicken wings
What flavor?

they're like medium cajun blend, i don't like extreme spice

medium spice with ranch is my fucking go-to pick, what's yours?

Lemon pepper most of the time.

always with face info! and post more than one! i will do them all

check'd
man i'd kill for an open domino's right now
but now it's 4:46, might as well call a buddy and go early morning breakfast hunting in an hour

OP how's the bi stream thing going for you?

with the tongue out

with or without face sir?

sure sir! post more and always add info with/without showing face

with, and show proof or no more pictures..

face and write in soles im a faggot who loves feet

like this? post more :-)

face, paint feet nails and tongue out

you suck, where is the im a faggot in there?

show proof of your friends reaction.

and now some pics to be really recognized

ok then post pics where they will really recognize me! i will post their reactions until i have got them

lets play a game
leak your ex gf
>Snαpchαt d.com
thank me later

why you deleted the others?

write on chest I'm a faggot,

picture needs to be good quality.. tongue out as always

Deleting the images is a mild annoyance. Archives exist, you retarded faggot.

no turn back fag

what is it about

what are those pills

still intrested? im back and horny af

and do you think you can find more archives of me? would make me so hard! i posted a lot in the last months, often i call my self boypussi or crossdresser whore

faggots? come on! im ready again

come oooooooon

wtf is wrong? post more pics or post some archives you found of me! what is the best archive site? thebarchive?

OP is boring, humiliate me instead

time stamp bitch

lazy, here's one a while ago

close up of your feet babe

from above please, classic close up! after that post a asshole close up, then your face- do it slut

I'm afraid to post my face

but let us humilate and expose OP too, i think he is scared! lets find some more pics and post them here

do it slut!!!!!!!!!! otherwise gtfout

i found something.:
thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1474/11/1474112276790.jpg

Okay im a newfag, can someone explain some of these terms? Like info with/without.. and what is social suicide

!?!?!?!?!?!? post more pics with face info! or post some pics you found in archives

I'm just here for the reactions. I've gotten nothing. OP is both literally and figuratively a faggot.

ok then post a good pic to imitate! or search for some old pics! again jused to call me crossdresser whore or boypussi

NiBBa I'm not here for the dicks. I'm here to see OP's friends be shocked at his sudden faggotry.