ITT: Stories you are shocked haven't been made into movies yet

ITT: Stories you are shocked haven't been made into movies yet

>August Landmesser
>German dude famous for being only guy in a crowd to refuse giving a Nazi salute
>Nazicucks assblasted because he had a Jewish wife and daughter
>Gestapo arrests him for "dishonouring his race" after repeat warnings which he ignored
>sent to prison
>wife pregnant with second child is arrested and sent to concentration camp
>is killed but not before giving birth to second daughter
>thankfully daughter gets plucked away from concentration camp and saved by sympathisers
>Landmesser forcibly conscripted into the military
>dies fighting Soviets in Eastern Europe
>both daughters end up surviving the rest of the war and one writes a book

Could make a 10/10 movie

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Castle_Itter
pbs.org/wgbh/amex/goebbels/sfeature/diary.html
balder
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000 jews&x=11&y=17&dateFilterType=yearRange&rows=20&searchType=basic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn, yeah that would be a great story. and it would also appeal to the liberal college-age crowd.

Polish death camps

We don't need any more "White people are evil" movies, give it a rest

The white gentile is the hero of the story?

How the fuck would his infant daughters know half that shit?

Sounds mostly made up.

WOAH WTF U R TELLING ME THAT A STORY FROM WW2 IS MADE UP TO MAKE THE NAZIS LOOK BAD????
WTF THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN

She wanted to learn more about her dad and hired a writer to help her uncover all of it

In the book she openly admits having trouble recollecting most of her life as she was only 5. She only ever met her dad once too, but the book comes with copies of actual Nazi documents that confirm her mother's admission to concentration camp, her father's death in Yugoslavia as well as other things like that.

DERE AH ALVWAYS MEN LIKE YOU

>dude the Nazis were the good guys despite invading and attacking other white countries for literally no reason and starting some dumbfuck war that killed 60 million people 1488 sieg heil hitter is just like darth vader xD

Did her mom get made into a lampshade??????

Listen, the Nazis were evil and the worst thing to ever happen to any of the German states, including the Thirty Years' War, the Black Plague, and sauerkraut.

But fuck, have you seen how many World War II / Nazi / Holocaust movies there are already? There is no more overused subject in Hollywood as far as I know.

Why not make a movie about der Hauptmann von Köpenick if you want to make a German movie?

>dude the media lies about everything its all owned by like 6 people dude dont trust the corporate media. oh except for the most controversial period in human history, the reporting on that is 100% accurate and not to be questioned and they would never ever lie about that. but yeah dude the media is a bunch of corporate liars!!!

The Battle for Castle Itter.

The only known skirmish in WWII where Germans and Allies fought side-by-side.

I'm actually amazed it hasn't been adapted yet. It's fucking glorious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Castle_Itter

Strawman: the post

>post a strawman
>be surprised when someone replies with a strawman

>Dean Arnold Corll[2] (December 24, 1939 – August 8, 1973) was an American serial killer who (with two young accomplices named David Brooks and Elmer Wayne Henley, Jr.) abducted, raped, tortured, and murdered at least 28 boys in a series of killings spanning from 1970 to 1973 in Houston, Texas. The crimes, which became known as the Houston Mass Murders, came to light after Henley fatally shot Corll.

Corll was also known as the Candy Man and the Pied Piper, because he and his family had owned and operated a candy factory in Houston Heights, and he had been known to give free candy to local children.

At the time of their discovery, the Houston Mass Murders were considered the worst example of serial murder in American history.

He is kinda overlook when it comes to famous serial killers

>no dude listen here, despite warehouses full of Nazi documents confirming it, including an audio recording of Henreich Himmler, the holocaust totally didn't happen because this YouTube video I saw made by a guy named "AryanWarrior69" that compares shower head pictures he got off google images

Yeah but you left put the part where he was actually a party member, he just left because the Jewish punani was too good.

Won't get made until Scientology loses all its power in Hollywood.

He had to join Nazi party because it came with employment benefits, lol

Lots of secret anti-Nazi dudes joined the party, especially in the 30s to get employment privileges

Who could blame him?

Nice oscar bait, but a white man as protagonist is kinda problematic.
Can you be more fat, than this? Why are Americans so god damn retarded? Slavs are subhumans and I don't care about their colour, because I am not some retarded Murican racist, who thinks that skins colour matters more than you ethnicity. Also Germany had plenty of reason to fight, and at least they fought the commies, unlike the anglo scum.

CAST IT
FUND IT
don't actually, hearing her grating voice in a serious ww2 drama would be torture

>that one guy on his right

oy vey it's anudda shoah in my pants

The holocaust wasn't real. Give this propaganda a rest already.

>Dude, despite written, archaelogical, eye-witness testimony, statistics and blue prints, the holocaust NEVER happened! I mean maybe it did, BUT IT WAS COMPLETELY OVER EXAGGERATED! The Jews are lying to us, trying to destroy the white race! Gas the Kikes race war now, amirite!

>continues to spam thread with outdated infrographs

>Gestapo arrests him for "dishonouring his race"

Race-mixing between full-blooded jews and germans was outlawed according to the nuremberg legislation. This was done to protect the racial integrity of both germans and jews.

Jews are doing the exact same thing in israel today. You literaly cannot marry a jew there if you're non-jewish by blood.

In fact, the nuremberg laws seem kindergarten-tier in comparison to the incredibly strict jewish talmudic purity laws. Israel is notorious for being the most racist apartheid state on the planet right now.

In conclusion - OP is a hypocritical kike.

Except it was.

he Goebbels Diaries, 1948, pp. 86, 147-148):

February 14, 1942: The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them. Their destruction will go hand in hand with the destruction of our enemies. We must hasten this process with cold ruthlessness.

March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor.

See

This is actually fascinating

Nice """"""Facts"""""" you got there, stormfag.

All dat shitlib strawmanning lel

Riddle me this, if it's so true then why do you get sent to prison in europe when asking for proof?

Kill yourself jew lover

they should make the guy, August Landmesser a black character, since movies set in Nazi Germany have little to no racial diversity.

My first choice would be Idris Elba, what do you guys think?

I would actually be interested in seeing this.

Nice """"""Facts"""""" you got there, libfag.

On 3 May, Zvonimir Čučković, an imprisoned Yugoslav communist resistance member who worked as a handyman at the prison,[17] left the castle on the pretense of an errand for commander Sebastian Wimmer. He carried with him a letter in English seeking Allied assistance he was to give to the first American he encountered.
>Zvonimir Čučković

Because not everywhere is America and some places have free speech restrictions. I agree that hate speech laws are dumb, but you are a fucking retard if you seriously think that somehow validates holocaust denial. Not everywhere in Europe had a hundred year tradition of guarantees freedom of speech in a constitution. They approached it differently then Americans did

you don't get to go to prison for denying holocaust in America, Australia or England now do you?

Č/ć is pronounced as ch.

op didn't say anything at all supporting israel lmao give it a rest

Only one of those countries is in Europe and you won't go to prison in England but you would lose your job and get your life pretty fucked up if you publicly stated something.

>and hired a writer to help her uncover all of it
Damn, she was lucky enough to hire the very writer who had it hidden in his ass?

nice joke

>> March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely.
Hey faggot, post the entire diary entry with the first half that actually explains what the "procedure" is, not just the second half that's posted on propaganda sites.

>mfw census records and almanacs all correspond pretty accurately from a myriad of countries before and after the war to show that Jews in Europe had significantly declined by 5 to 6 million people
>surviving Nazi officials in Nuremberg are actually the ones that initially put forth the 5 to 6 million death toll estimate

What else do holocaust deniers want? Nazis literally claim they killed 5 to 6 million people over the course of about 4 to 5 years

or like lucky enough to hire a writer who was able to research available historical documents that proved landmesser's whereabouts at various times

literally just don't respond to them or attack them personally and aggresively

that's the only way to deal with holocaust deniers/polsters

The documents are printed in their original German with an English translation.

Read it for yourself, faggot

pbs.org/wgbh/amex/goebbels/sfeature/diary.html

>more jew movies

>polsters
They're called Sup Forumsacks, now get back to your fucking tumblr.

Thanks for the tip, jewboy. Have a shekel.

I have read the originals. Post the first half of the entry for that day of that year, faggot.

Funny how your link doesn't even have 1942 isn't it, faggot. What an incredible coincidence.

Is this that thing where you pretend liquidate doesn't mean killing Jews?

You know pal, if you're going to deny evidence and continue to call me a faggot despite """""READING THE ORIGINALS""""" and denying any other counter evidence, what's the point in arguing with you?

You're pathetic. Get your shit together, faggot.

this already reads like an adventure film, it would work perfectly

No.

I'm going to call anyone who posts deliberate half truths a faggot. What exactly am I denying, faggot?

>mfw things like the Hofle Telegram prove without a doubt that the Holocaust literally happened
>Nazis themselves boast about managing to kill 1.2 million people in a single year

>He had to join Nazi party because it came with employment benefits, lol
Not in 1931, no. And even later no one had to join, in fact there was a long term freeze on admissions to party membership because of too many winning team joiners.

Yeah but there was a newspaper clipping from 1920 that mentions 6 million so obviously the entire thing is a major cover-up
duh
Now acknowledge how clever I am

>Nazis boast about something
Ridiculous, they were completely incompetent and couldn't do shit
>Nazis boast about killing incredibly huge numbers of people
Yes, it must be true, they said it themselves

Yes in 1931, that's when Hitler's popularity has gone fully mainstream. It makes perfect sense

What's the point? Dude is obviously not a Nazi, there's pics of him refusing to salute and the police warned him multiple times to stop dating a Jewish woman.

Personally I've had enough of Holocaust/Nazi movies. Hollywood is controlled by Jews, and at some point it becomes enough.

Jews had been using the 6 million figure long before world war one.
Pic related

Okay what about the Korherr report? 4 different concentration camp SS admin report a combined total of 2 million plus deaths in a single year based on their records

Nazis were obsessed with keeping records, I mean that's even one of their big stereotypes, no reason to believe they wouldn't have had accurate estimates about the numbers of people they killed

Pretty cool how no writers or even newspapers are attributed to those headlines, huh?

>Yes in 1931, that's when Hitler's popularity has gone fully mainstream.
Hitler got 18% in the Reichstag elections of 1930

Haha what the fuck why are there Drumpf supporters on Sup Forums

>doesn't understand how parliamentary elections work

it doesn't even matter because the parliament appeased the rabid Nazis and appointed Hitler chancellor. He may have only represented 18% of people's views but that's the deal with Donald Trump right now. Only a a third of registered republicans voted for him during the primaries so in effect only 16% of the country actually chose him as the presidential candidate but they were largest single bloc of voters

balder dot org/judea/Six-Million-140-Occurrences-Of-The-Word-Holocaust-And-The-Number-6,000,000-Before-The-Nuremberg-Trials-Began.php

>believing a neo nazi site

tl;dr?

pic related

It was real in her mind

Just fucking read the wiki article. Jesus Christ, you millennials need to fucking work on your attention spans.

my english is not very good, the germans fought with the allies against other germans because the war was ending and Hitler was dead already?

A movie about the Japanese X Russia war and a movie about the Korean war.
Both would actually have enough material to make incredibly good movies in my opinion.
This one was probably already made but i also would love to see a move about Catherine The Great.

The first one sucked remake it and do it justice.

Probably doesn't help there is already a movie about someone called Candy Man who killed people

Why was there never a good action-packed Conquistador movie?

SIX MILLION JEWS
10 newspapers from 1915-1938 before the Holocaust even happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Library of Congress

chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000 jews&x=11&y=17&dateFilterType=yearRange&rows=20&searchType=basic

And yet Jews have one of the highest intermarriage rates for a religious group

Why would Jews put the conspiracy in newspapers?

>Japanese X Russia war
>"X"

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD TUMBLR. IT'S THE RUSSO-JAPANESE WAR, WHY ARE YOU USING FANFIC SHIT? REEEEEEE

this. One of the sickest fucks ever to be a serial killer and you never hear anyhting about him. what gives? the dude inserted glass needles into kids dickholes and smashed them. literally tortured people for fun. probably has way more victims .