I'm a 19 (20 in July) year old friendless male virgin who's never had a girlfriend, kissed, or dated...

I'm a 19 (20 in July) year old friendless male virgin who's never had a girlfriend, kissed, or dated. Is that bad or fine/normal?

I have no social life, not in school, and no one including girls texts me first except my mom.

Same, but I have 34 years. Shut up and fuck off.

You have a mom then, consider yourself lucky

Same except I'm 20

Can't wait to die

Just masturbate?

If you think finding a gf somehow completes your life, you are pathetic.

You need to find things you love doing and not hunt around for a female. The right one will find you when you're doing something with life.

If you spend your life looking for females you won't have any desirable qualities in your inventory to contribute to a relationship.

> Btw, only lost my virginity at 23 to my now-wife so it's irrelevant.

I have all the answers to those destined to become wizards. Go to your local trading card / miniatures store, pick up a hobby / game there, make friends, and things will seem a little less shitty. I have a gf and picked up magic and I noticed a ton of people there like you OP. I befriended them and play games online with them (mobas), and mtg with them every weekend. They seriously seem much happier just to have me, a semi normal person, in their life. This isn't a post about me though so don't think that. What I am getting at is you can find awkward comradeship at one of these places. best of luck.

It seems like its very common nowadays for young adults to be kissless friendless virgins. The new generation have it bad. Plus, there's no question that girls have all the power over guys including dating and sex.

here you go OP

your on the way to becoming a autstic wizard

some people have to lose their virginity first, before they can do something with their life.

I suggest visiting a prostitute OP, get it out of your system, and then do something with your life. girls don't like depressed autists, you have to have something to offer.

This is fact that's true but many people refuse to believe: Girls have complete power and control over guys when it comes to dating and sex. It's harder if you're a young adult but easy if you're in your 30s.

I disagree. In today's generations somehow there's such an emphasis and pressure on having to kiss, fuck etc that no one actually focuses on doing something with their life.
Everyone is constantly in such need for sexual attention that they do not look for the things that make them happy (a skill, trade, hobby, etc).
So when all these fuckers finally find someone they have nothing to offer because they wasted all their energy on desperate searches rather than becoming a wholesome human being.

not if you're chad you retard

girls have sex drives too. if you're a guy and you're 10/10 you also have control over dating and sex over a 5/10 girl

>Plus, there's no question that girls have all the power over guys including dating and sex.

That's because women are crazy cunts.

Sup Forums lets roll
leak your ex gf
>Snαpchαt d.com

Until they fall in love with you, man you can do anything for a while.

Young women are some weird mix of niggers and Jews rolled into one.

30 here. Turned last week.
Never had sex, never had a gf.
Been a creep and touched a few drunk chicks but that's about it..
I'm not fat, I'm normal looking and shit but completely retarded when it comes to social life.

When you realize and accept the fact that girls have power over men because of sex, and will sleep with you onoly if you pay then, have money, or be Cristiano Ronaldo, then you know that they're all shallow.

I use to be a NEET faggot like you OP

Your mom should be ashamed of her self for letting you just sit and rot in your room every day.. She isn't helping your cause, she should be busting your ass every day to find a job or go to school.

You will never , EVER be happy doing nothing with your life just lounging around. Trust me, i've been there....

No shit they're shallow.

They only have power if you let them have it. If they play games, using sex as a weapon or negotiation tactic, walk away. Either they'll notice you won't play and will respect you, or you dodged a bullet.

Anyone who claims that women hold all the power is a cuck. Find someone to have a mutually respectful relationship with.

> been married for 10 years and still have great sex with the missus

lost my virginity at 19, pretty normal, you got time op.

Masturbating every day gets boring and annoying. I wish I could have some sort of lobotomy type procedure to rid myself of all sexual feelings permanently. Or do they make pills for that?

Im in the same boat as you friend.

I don't think its really an issue. Sure its a part of life im missing out on for now, but its not a necessity. I'm not going to go out of my way to find a relationship while i could be doing more productive things.

The way i see it, if someone really fuckin likes me then ill give it the time of day. If that never comes to me, then im absolutely fine with it.

I'm 23, have no friends, have a son and a gf. I still want to kill my self . So shut he fuck up you bitch. It's not going to get better. This is it, this is life. We live and we die that's it.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Good things will come to you if you focus on being a virtuous person.

Yes, Mommy and your elementary school teachers said you were perfect and special just the way you are. They were wrong, go become someone someone else could possibly want.

Stupid whores aren't worth the effort.

> is an autist
> believes that he'll pick up a girl at bars

Go and find girls in your local autist circles as they might appreciate you more.

Only cucks believe that. Fuck you.

>Go and find girls in your local autist circles as they might appreciate you more.
I have no circles.

>it's another 'user complains about not having a gf but makes no effort to do anything different to improve his situation' thread

Why the fuck would you want a gf?
Are you stupid?

Instead of wanking all day, try substituting your wasted time with something productive. Learn a new skill, find a hobby, get a big dog and go running with it to get in shape.

You are the one wasting your precious time on this planet with wanking.

Go find your local MTG or card game societies. Maybe warhammer 40k groups. Join them and get some friends.

ive heard the normie life is overrated

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

Normie life is for fags.

not if you fit in

I use to be a NEET faggot like you OP

Your mom should be ashamed of her self for letting you just sit and rot in your room every day.. She isn't helping your cause, she should be busting your ass every day to find a job or go to school.

You will never , EVER be happy doing nothing with your life just lounging around. Trust me, i've been there....

Shes not.. I am working though

This

did you ever asked yourself: can i satisfy a Girl.
Can you give her the pleasure of great sex?
can you protect her if some Idiot is grabbing her at her ass when you are next to her?
Have you a decent Job and are you good enough looking that she can show herself with you?
that she is not ashamed to introduce you to her friends?
Are you ready to give up your nerdy and needy lifestyle for good?
Would you even feel comfortable with her?

It could happen that you get what you seek, just to conclude that you never wanted that at all.

where?

Restaurant in Taipei, Taiwan

>gf broke up with me back in March
>gave me shit reasons why
>she is a single mom
>came to the conclusion she is going through the "I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man" phase all single moms go through.
>we havent spoken since easter when I bitched her out something awful
>she blocked me on all social media
>saw her briefly yesterday at work when she was coming in the relieve me
>didn't speak to each other or look at each other

I refuse to speak to her until she comes to me first. Lets see what happens.

And for all the single anons in this thread let me give you some advice. Don't dip your pen in the company ink. It's a bad idea. Her and I are supposed to be working together for a few hours on June 1st and if we are still on these terms it's going to be awkward.

My main isnt on eredar though