Hillary Clinton Nicknames Donald Trump the ‘Presumptuous Nominee’

Where were you when Hillary BTFO of Trump for all time?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-dubs-donald-trump-presumptuous-nominee/story?id=38945606

>Donald Trump has been known to assign nicknames to his rival presidential candidates. But now it appears he’s getting a taste of his own medicine -- from Hillary Clinton.

>During a campaign event in Oakland, California, on Friday at La Escuelita Elementary School, the Democratic presidential front-runner prescribed a new name for the man who is being called the Republican presumptive nominee: The “presumptuous nominee.”

Its not going to stick, this is pathetic

>implying her supporters can define either presumptive or presumptuous and tell the difference between the two

>would have made a greater impact to call him a liar, since he's a pathological liar
>but then realized she's also one who is under criminal investigation
>comes up with some weak-ass shit

Isn't she the one who has acted like she's entitled to the presidency for last 8+ years?

You can't match Trump at Garbage Pail Kids tier campaigning

Did she come up with this or did someone actually think it up for her?

If it's the 2nd one she should definitely fire them, this is weak bantz.

>the presumptous nominee

thats about 4 syllables to long for most americans

>to long
>to
Fuck off you're making us look bad nigger.

Unwieldy are retarded from Hispandering Hillary.

Her voters are not going to be able to spell that shit.

We need to think of ways to make Hillarys pandering backfire like this.

Fuck Scott was right. Her team does suck at this.

Basic advertising 101 is to make it short but catchy. This is going to stick about as well as sandpaper to a tree.

Crooked Hilary on the other hand is already catching on.

>Crooked Hillary can't figure out how to defeat Teflon Don
>She spends 4 mil. on researching her enemy and has nothing.
>Resorts to shit-tier imitation

Even China does better knock-offs when they copy our shit. This.. this is just pathetic.

Fucking this.

Psychological projection at its best.

>pointing that out

wew

This, I was skeptical about "Lyin' Ted" sticking because it sounded generic. But it was easy to repeat and it worked.

Dear God that is some low-energy banter.

Is this the best they've got?

Rato worked better.

As for Trump, literally all the insults for him carry no weight. They don't attack his person, his politics, or anything like that; they're all pretty much just baseless name-calling.
If this election is rigged then it's rigged for Trump because I've never seen such a big target go unhit for so long. He says a lot of contradictory things and nobody ever calls him on it or uses it as a bases to attack him, instead they come up with stupid shit like "Poopy Butthead Mean Man Trump"

She tries to portray herself as sympathetic to mothers and children, which doesn't fit with her vote for the Iraq War.

>I love children and mothers!
Then why did you vote for the Iraq War that killed children and mothers?

>I love Muslim refugees!
Then why did you vote to bomb Muslims in Iraq for no reason?

Hillary, Warren and even Jill Stein fell for the trap. The secret of Trump's success if to drag his opponents down to his level. Kasich was the only candidate smart enough to realize it after he attacked him on the 3rd debate, and even then he still got stumped late for his food tour.

yeppers,, shes projecting herself onto trump

I feel bad for Kasich. He seems like a really nice guy.

You seeing the same news? They call it out. But he just eats it up. Trump gets away with it because the guy carries himself in a confident, casual, so what manner. This makes people see he is a no shit taking leader and gives people the idea that he'll chill out come the generals.

When you listen to the behind the scene interviews of people who work with him, you actually get this idea reinforced.

>presumptuous nominee
>pretrumptuous nomiee
>trumptuous nomiee

The Don trumpted all other nominee's.

Alright, ill just stick to shit posting and leave the memes to Don

I actually haven't seen any of that but I believe it. All I ever see is shit-talking like calling him Drumpf, which apparently was made up and not even actually his great grandfather's last name.
Also a lot of people calling him orange or making fun of his hair.

I never see anyone making fun of Hillary's gross snatch and god awful body like they use to because she already has a massive amount of political problems out in the open. It doesn't make sense for someone as manipulative as herself to leave those asses uncovered.

Worse than Dangerous Don.

For one, about 80% of the electorate won't even get the joke. And for two, it's not even insulting even if they DO get it. Sheesh, prove yourself to be uncool as fuck yet again Crooked Hill.

Hillary still has that "female" problem to deal with....

Wow, she is based as fuck!
From now on, im trading in my man-weenie for a #Clintoris!
You bet'cha!

At least Ted "No True Scotsman" Cruz is out. I was getting tired of that one

Wow, I actually forgot that word existed. Was making shitty nicknames part of her plan?

The mistake Crooked and Goofy made was to respond to what Trump said. It's better to just ignore it. Getting all butthurt about it just shows how much you're bleeding. Trump has no problem making them react to him. That means he is in control.

Me too, feels good being a proud member of Warren's #GoofTroop

Dear Hillary,

Ask Rubio how imitating Don's style worked out for him.

Sincerely,
America

People can not into banter mate. It requires intelligence and respect.

We can consider ourselves priviliged to have learned in this banter warzone

This is surely the end of Trump I am now a #Cruzmissle. Thanks for convincing me OP.

>the witch calls big gov donald a word that anyone who supports her would have to google but her supporters dont have google
she didnt think this one out

Seriously? I honestly thought Clinton was competent just horribly corrupt and evil. But jesus christ, she is running an awful campaign. They can't go on like this for another 6 months. Something has to change.

***** KILL THE HILL SHILLS *****

>She then repeated a favorite line. “I have said,” she said, “Basta! Basta!” (Meaning: “Enough!”)
Oh my god. She will lose in a landslide at this rate.

This is basically on the same level as "love trumps hate". It is hilariously bad.

It truly is weak and low energy. I really thought all these hilariously bad shills and ads were a joke at first.

WILD-EYES
I
L
D

This, it's too big of a word for the average voter, it'll go over everybody's head and it's just going to make her look weak and pathetic, copying Trump's style

What's trump's nickname for her?

Crooked Hillary.

Say it with me.
>PRESIDENT
>DONALD
>J.
>TRUMP

When will these faggots learn that you cannot brand the Donald? Little Marco tried doing it and failed Miserably.

>not even facing the direction of travel
ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

shes weak

>his tone is bad

she literally gets people killed

trump will win in a landslide

Actually Dangerous Donald might stick because that sounds awesome.

We need to fucking make Hispanic voters hate her as much as Trump. Hispanic voters need to be persuaded somehow and Trump needs to find a VP that is perhaps hispanic so he does not scare them.

The fear mongering is so bad in the Dem side that they think Hispanic citizens are going to be deported and the fucking retards actually believe them. BAKA

>hillary
>learn

iraq, libya, syria

Presumptuous... Classic!

>implying Americans in general

harpy Hillary

Dangerous Donald worked so well, why didn't she just stick with that?

Hillary has terrible bantz, wtf?

First of all, it's a fucking mouthful. It doesn't evoke a visceral reaction in the same way that words like "Lyin'", "Crooked" and "Goofy" do. Everybody knows what these words mean. Is Hillary's retarded fucking nigger and spic constituency supposed to know what the word "presumptuous"... talk about being presumptuous.

Nice projection, buddy.
Not everyone is as dumb as Trump voters.

Shilldog & Co.

>women
>funny

>Hillary pretending she has any talent whatsoever at TEH BANTZ

At this point, about as newsworthy as a headline reading "It's Tuesday".

>spend hundreds of thousands in campaign funds on research
>put together focus group after focus group trying to find the "kill shot" against Trump
>"presumptuous nominee" is the best you can come up with
>practice for days in the mirror getting your attack line to soundbite quality
this is why people hate washington

Donald "Presumptuous Nominee" Drumpf absolutely BTFO!
i'm a #hilldawg now

Holy shit. How did Marco try to brand Trump?

>be Melania
>ok Donald, you've had your fun
>just stop already
>oh my god are you really doing this
>god damnit I'll meet you at Lowe's, the gardeners need a new weed-whacker anyway

Is it me or does it seem like she just wants to grow old and be left alone?

>Presumptive
>Voluptuous
>People won't even know what Presumptuous even means.

>faces in the wrong direction
>doesn't hold the hand rail
>not holding a small child firmly

my god he's fucked.

>"Big Don"

AHAHAHAHA

She should have, it sounds cool as fuck.

she got worse bants then guaca bowl , its over trump is president

More like a CAPITOL HILL dawg!
Amirite, Whoo yah!
#Clintoris+
Watch out!

The truth is, we may never know exactly what happened during that fateful escalator ride.

He called him a "Con Man" and it failed miserably.

Aren't they pretty much synonyms

>liberals falling prey to their own mentality of putting people in a box and then shaming them
Can't get better than this, family

Little hands

>ignore minorities' race and just treat them like individuals
>"RAYCISS! GIVE US THE RECOGNITION WE DESERVE!"
>focus on minorities' race above everything else
>"RAYCISS! STOP PANDERING!"
What the fuck do these people want?

It's pretty good to have someone turn the tables on them for once.

#UselessHillary

What has she actually even ever done? Other than fail as secretary of state, fail to satisfy her husband? She did successfully run a scam charity organization against the best interests of the American people, I suppose.

did you got that from MAD magazine?

That was sort of autistic pandering desu. But yeah ,I agree with you.

No, I totally get it--it's disingenuous and insulting. But it seems to be what they want, beause they put their race over every other one of their characteristics when talking about themselves.

Hillary memes are so cringey.

This is a croocked post.

Why are Hillary shills posting, likey they are under 12?