I'm a black guy who only fucked white girls

I'm a black guy who only fucked white girls

AMA

why do you lie on the internet of all places?

never thought monkeys can use a computer

I have a really good question

Why do you think anyone here gives a shit about a nobody like you?

Am just bored

Why?

I don't mean "why do you only fuck white girls".
I mean "why do you think this makes you exceptional to warrant the attention of an AMA"?

And why is race so important to you? Seems hypocritical, famalam.

Were any of the white girls you fucked under 200lbs.?

It's just a fact
As i said I'm bored and butthurt is entertaining
But if you have a real question ask it

All of them

Kekd n rekt

muh dik.....foot shuffle

dropbox dot kom /sh/hw7eqjk3vizs76j/AACmwrNJgyTbtr-cCs9issk9a?dl=0

>famalam
>anime

confirmed virgin

How much of a minority are you in your town/city/school? If you've only fucked white girls that implies to me that you live in a good part of town and not Woogie-Boogieville

>implying there aren't women who are this cringey
Nerds fuck like rabbits when they meet up, no matter how cringey they may seem.

I live in Paris

Ok, that makes sense. You're not even black then, you're just dark.

Is you favorite song Niggas in Paris?

Nope I hate kayne
Most of his songs are garbages imo

doesn't work

The mudshits are coming for your white wimmen black boi ! What are you going to do about it?

I agree. This is going well so far.

Would you be willing to round up all of the other well-educated black men around France and trade places with the most dirty, uneducated ones you can find in the United States?

Are you circumcised? I am 26 and have never seen an uncircumcised black penis.

how's it feel to know that white pussy is obviously the superior pussy and black is inferior?

dude. we are ok with it. any white woman who would fuck a nigger is pretty much outcast after that. having a chocolated baby is like taking a sharpie and writing on her forehead. Broken please try another model. So go ahead and weed out our rejects. Enjoy.

Read the thread you fucking idiot. He's from France. He's black not a nigger.

No,they qualify as niggers too.

It seems like you're trying to be a dick but why would that bother him when all he fucks is white pussy? Are you retarded?

All blacks are niggers by definition you stupid cuck.

Has anyone else noticed that if a white woman gets either tired of black dick or no white man will have anything to do with her after she has been with blacks that they resort to mexicans? lol. Its like wet backs are the fallbacks.

Absolutely not. In France the Indians are the niggers.

Aaaaah ces arabes.....ils ont tellement peu d'honneur quand ils doivent se mettre en valeur qu'ils se cachent derrière les noirs

LOL no. You're an idiot. Quit trying to be edgy and enjoy the rest of your summer, kid.

We know. There is one right above your thread on Sup Forums.

Fuck off back to the reddit with your chris rock meme nigger lover

you voted for Hillary didn't you. stop being a fucking tard and push the keyboard away from yourself and go sterilize yourself.

WE ALL ABOUT DEM WHITE HOS MAN

why do you have question marks around your head, and did this help/hinder you when picking up white girls?

No, I didn't vote because both of the candidates were clearly garbage. A "nigger" is a low-life piece of shit with nothing positive to contribute to society. They are incredibly unintelligent and unable to form or change their opinions from what they have been taught.

In this case, you are a nigger and black OP is not a nigger.

see thats the nigger we all know and love. pulling fat white women. sweeping up leftovers. keeping the main white gene pool good. thanks darkies.

If you think all blacks are niggers, then you are a white nigger (ignorant/unable to change opinions/set in ways)

Living in France myself , I know who the OP is . He's a fucking arab muslim thug who love to hide behind black people , so they can get all the blame because of a shitty arab who can't fuck because of his little dick

Typical nig, we was kangs

>They are incredibly unintelligent and unable to form or change their opinions from what they have been taught.
You just defined a libtard. Which you clearly are. I am a successful white male. I am proud to be white. I have wittnessed the majority of niggers to be savages. Watch them in groups poster. They are like apes. You can take your views and cram them up your ass....if there is any room in there with your head clearly being uo there too.

I'm sorry you live in the ghetto/a trailer park. Where I'm from there are different neighborhoods. Some black neighborhoods are all ghetto. Some neighborhoods are majority white with ~30% blacks that are kind, educated, and law-abiding citizens.

Don't call every black person a nigger just because you live in a shitty run-down town or street.

>well-educated

LOLOL What you've told me about ALL blacks in your area implies to me that this is not the case.

I'm NOT a lib-tard. I lean right but mostly I feel like I'm the last true moderate on the planet.

Now go back to your mobile home, you white nigger trailer trash piece of shit.

because that would imply his mother,sisters, aunts, grandmother are inferior pieces of shit females
are you fucking retarded?

Last time an Arab fucked me he was pretty big?

You just fell for 1/10 bait. Are you fucking retarded?

Again....your clearly living in your liberal dream world. You either cant read or are like most ignorant fucks and ignore reality. I said successful white male. If your definition of success means trailer park then you are worse off than most niggers lol. Nowhere in my post did i mention well educated. I have a bachelors degree in engineering. I have a career that I can retire from. You are a prime example of a liberal with hurt feelings like a child making stuff up. You need to grow up son.

This is why we need a fucking race war.

That's not what a nigger is you 60IQ faggot. You fell for that dumb nigger chris rocks nonsense. Nigger and black mean the same thing, subhuman. It always has, just like faggot means you are a sodomite no matter what south park says.

and you shut the ignorant liberal up with reality. good on ya.

>that damage control
fucking retard detected

Nobody wants to ask a nigger anything.......

Is this you?

Shitskin... you don't belong!

>black
>not a nigger

Does this make you horny?

Same shit faggot

Why would I do that? It would make my house a shithole

"Niggers" in France are less trash than yours

Niggers are niggers subhuman trash ...

Hey baby. You horny?

I am

I dont know, black females were never interested in me

Je suis noir et pas rebeu

Obviously not me in the pic

Ew no

Big dick but not very attractive

Okay fam, but your opinion means very little to me

But what do you think of the title? When the song came out I was very confused since I thought the use of the word "nigga" is wanted to be reduced to a minimum - then Kanye made a song with it in the fucking title.
But I'm a white dude, so I don't know how it feels and would be interested in your point of view!

Do you find whites more attractive than your own race or are they just "ehhh"

Fuck off nigger lover, can't wait for france to get replaced by muslims and niggers. God hates the french for the revolution in america and france. You are doomed to destruction.

We've to make a clear distinction between Niggers and black men. Fuck, my sister was dating a black guy from my university and he was dope as fuck

habe you ever watched scrubs? is turk a nigger to you?

fuck off to stormfront please

Would you fuck my black trap booty hole?

>sister was dating a nigger
cuck

>nigger
>black guy in university
please choose. I'm from Germany, our blacks are well integrated and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between black and white with a blindfold on.
also blacks are quite rare so they're exotic

>I'm from Germany, our blacks are well integrated and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between black and white with a blindfold on.
As a German, too, I can confirm.

Why do you think domesticated niggers are somehow not niggers? Is a house cat not a cat just the same as a feral one?

Cuck.

Sorry for crashing your worldview, fam.

You're the one who will suffer for it in the end.

Because of you?

i'm an asian guy who's only been with one white chick. don't ask me nothing

whatever. people like you are a minority

Frauleins have Jungle Fever big time. Pic not related.

I don't blame you, most nigger women sucks. White women are generally more attractive

Thread starts with white girls ends full of dicks.

Soon you'll be a minority in your own nation cuck.

Bro, don't be so afraid of the future. You're worrying too much about things you don't understand.....

>Implying there will be a nation when whites are in the minority

Historically, every country that has suffered white flight has suffered starvation and outbreaks of disease within just a few years.

>You're worrying too much about things you don't understand

You mean like in Zimbabwe where they ran out all the white farmers so they were living off rats within the first few years?

I understand you're a fool.

They kicked out people of a different color, yet you seem to want the same thing. Do you really see no parallel?

:^)

Oh you're a Jew? That'd explain it.

Okay, that made me laugh. Thanks for this, my friend!

>They kicked out people of a different color, yet you seem to want the same thing. Do you really see no parallel?

not the guy you're replying to but there is no parallel.

whites get kicked out of a black country, the country suffered.

whites try to give blacks refuge, the white country suffers.

i guess there is a parallel. blacks bring suffering everywhere they go.

I don't give a flying fuck about being a minority as long as we all get along and are able to live peacefully together.

This

Niggers cannot produce or maintain civilization.

They have zero forethought or capability for abstract concepts. It's "Ooga booga booga, get money and bitches"

>blacks bring suffering everywhere they go.
Are you referring to the muslim refugees? They are not blacks but that may be a question of definition. But about your point: this is not related to their skin color rather than their culture. And yes, there are some really shitty cultures respetively parts of culture, I don't like neither. But by defining these shitty parts of culture with the skin color of the people that most likely have that culture you're over-simplifying things! People can change their culture or adapt other ones. Because we are humans and humans are able to do these things. But people can't change their skin color. Please keep that in mind!

Swedecuckistan is also taking in Somali refugees

Good luck with that cause it won't happen.

fukin bitch ass cunt pussy ass fagot cunts shit dick

More likely you'll be killed and raped by they savages you let it. You're getting willingly conquered.