You have 30 seconds to tell me why you don't own a gun to protect your home and family and friends. Pic related...

You have 30 seconds to tell me why you don't own a gun to protect your home and family and friends. Pic related, my Sig Sauer P230 SL 9mm.
>protip, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_Sauer_P230
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's illegal here
>I don't get shot at when I leave my house
>I don't need to rob anyone
>It would be more of a danger to me, than to anyone else

For fucks sake, you socially-stunted preteen tards. Give it a goddamned rest for five minutes.

You're on fuckng Sup Forums, jerking off to facebook photos, kid.

That isn't a good home defense weapon (not terrible for CC though)

I don't have the $$ to buy a gun

>not chambered in superior 380

Lol cuck.

Oh. Great. This thread again. How innovative.

Do want a gun, but live in a good enough area that I can't justify what is essentially a niche, luxury purchase, when I could buy fake guns and have more fun shooting plastic pellets at twelve year olds than shooting steel at paper.

Someday, OP, I will stop sucking cocks and get to the range, but that day is not today.

7 round capacity, small frame, shitty HD weapon

Airsoft isn't good HD either

Can't help you with your autism, maybe hit the hugbox.

380 is trash. I'm so glad that I got a 9mm instead.

>what

Gubment won't let me...fucking assholes

Illegal here, dont get shot when I leave my house, and suicide rates are that much higher when you compare normal households to the ones with a gun. Id fucking shoot myself on a bad moment.

>more of a danger to me
Yeah I know what it's like to be an alcoholic who uses a gun as a bar of soap, toothbrush, and my house slippers.

I do have a gun. S&W SD40VE.

I just got the SIG P229 Elite in .40 S&W
I fucking love it. The fucker is heavy, so it barely jumps at all when you shoot it.

If you dont want the 8 year olds calling everyone in the thread an 8 year old

because i don't, nor want to, live in amerifat

9mm Kurz IS .380

Who am i protecting myself from? Jehovah's whitnesses? Postal workers? The pizza delivery brah? Zee germans??

ITT: Children google pictures of guns to impress other children on the internet.

The mudslimes, niggers, and spics.

9mm kurz is .380 you retard

you guys should 100% stop what your doing and go to
> s и α ρ ¢ н α тd .com
now

Wrong nigger. I'm Italian.

/K/ here

Sig p230's are not chambered in "9mm"
They are chambered in "9mm kurz" which is actually a .380acp.

Whats that? The names you gave to the monsters in your closet? Fuck off with your narrow minded nonsense. I need to protect myself like lexington steele needs an extra 6 inches on his cock. Aint nobody coming to do me harm

I want to die.

Nice! Yeah I love the weight of my Sig Sauer P230 SL.

hh-how many pics of middle school boys do you have on your computer user?

the first legit reply to this thread

i kno rite lol
those nigers better look out lol

/k/ rescuse Sup Forums from ops faggotry and what do you know /k/ is right

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_Sauer_P230

Whats a matter you little shit? Cant stand to hear the truth?

I love how UK fags don't know they can have guns.

The sheer ammount of little boys you have saved is a little unsettling. I know people on be like the pedo bear but i though that was mostly just the russle the mods jimmies

Don't have the money to buy a decent hand gun because I am poor. Saving up for one though.

user, a police officer called the house today...Should I be worried?

At least its not another boy

A 40 or 45 if for home defense has more stopping power. 9mm has penetration and velocity. Likely to go through a wall and hit a neighbor vs stopping an intruder. Ideally a good shotgun with alternating slugs and scatter loads . Honestly my first round is a rubber slug followed by steel ball.

*sigh*

You have 30 seconds to post a thread with something other than stale copypasta and get more than six replies.
>protip, you can't.

My guess is you live in a predominantly white neighborhood.
I gotta put up with junkies and thugs when I leave my house. The store I go to buy groceries has cars stolen out of the parking lot every day. My friends have gotten their vehicles jacked at red lights. So yeah. I carry a gun because of niggers and spics. As for the mudslimes, I'm not gonna wait for San Bernadino 2.0 and take a bullet instead of being prepared.

I have lived in the ghetto my entire adult life. There is nothing to be afraid of. Just because you are afraid of the boogie man doesnt mean you need to be loaded out like your about to storm omaha beach every time you leave the house

Because I don't need one.

Having a .40 on my hip isn't "loaded out" like I'm "about to storm Omaha beach" you autist. It's not about being scared. It's about being ready. You don't say a cop is scared for having his gun while he's on duty do you? No. He's ready to deal with shit when it pops off.

Its called sarcasim, dullard. A cops job is to be in situations where a gun might very well be a nessicary tool to have. Going to work at mcdonalds is not. The fact of the matter is most cops, at least where i am from, go through their entire career without firing a shot thats not on the range.

i live in poland ;_;

>nessicary

It's exaggeration, not sarcasm, dumbass. I am a cop. Never had to discharge my weapon either. Doesn't mean I'm not ready to.

>sarcasim

>sarcasim

Are you black?

I do own a number of firearms, but we're all already dead anyway. What is there to defend or protect? We have always been doomed, and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

>I am a cop

Ok, the thread has officially hit full autism.

If you werent ready to you have no business being a cop in the first place just as much as if you are eagerly looking for situations where you could. Like i said a gun is a nessicary tool for a cop. Its not for anybody else in their daily civilian life. Period.

>cop here
>just decided to take a few minutes away from high-speed chases and beating down punks
>to give some rates to pics of girls from facebook
>and argue with a few 13 year olds about firearms

>hurrdurr cops need guns, u dun
>oh ur a cop gotta deflect with autism now
Ishiggydiggydo

Because my katana skill is over 100, and my mastery of uzimakagenoryu jutsu makes me a lethal force to be feared by all.

380 auto and 9mm are the same bullet, just less behind it.

Mine for home defense. It has a bit of kick. Come at me bro.

>30 seconds to tell me why you don't own
>you can't
10/10 bait. Well done, user.

Thanks grammar sheriff tommy lee jones. Sup Forums is better of with you on the job

I'm sure those 2 doctors in boston would disagree with you now (if they could)

No worries, son. They'll cover those words when you get to high school.

put the grip back on that AK, you bastard

Because I live in an all white community where we can leave our cars and front doors unlocked. The worst we ever see is the occasional domestic violence case. And even they are handled discretely.