What do you fags think of the new "hacker attack"

what do you fags think of the new "hacker attack"
who do you think is behind it?

who cares who's behind it. they're doing gods work

so you think it´s good whats happening?

Which hacker attack? Wannacry?

I'm pretty sure it's the hacker known as "Sup Forums". He also invented triforcing and other faggotry

How is it good to fuck up a whole hospital system?

It's Gene Hackman

if it were 2004 i'd believe you

RUSSIA

haha baited
welcome to b

It's hilarious because I live in Australia and the news here is all like "They haven't hit Australia yet so we are bracing for it" like anyone cares enough about Australia to hack the medical systems

im not sure, but is bitcoin traceable?

I think Sup Forums was behind it. He's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

Obviously the CIA

The spiders would attack them

moot at google

What hack? Link?

On it.

It was either the North Koreans or some greasy rogue nerds in silicon valley

Cunt Australia is cooked look at out shitty internet, would be like a hot knife going through butter

why not both?

Fuck off.

We all know it was communist Jews you fucking newfag
>being this bluepilled

most hacked computers are russian,
so it looks like it comes from them - i mean someone in russia.

looks like, eh!
because it comes with a pretty good timing (high bitcoin value peak) so the source may also be pretty correctly set up.

not sure but the exploit used seems to be linked with the mass surveillance revealed in the nsa leaks, and above all, was already patched by microsoft, so infected computers' IT security people were probably incompetent.
stolen nsa "weapons" at stake were put up for bid quite openly not long ago.

i don't give a shit about the money but whether or not those guys knew who/what they were targeting, they killed people, at least in england.
they're assholes.

on the other hand i'm glad such a widespread, synchronized, and uncontrolled action can still take place in the virtual world.

but they're fucking assholes and murderers, above all if they were only craving for money.

The locky virus screen looks like it's been written in pigeon English. It can't have been made in any western nation, it probably came from the far East, NK or China perhaps

The scale of this attack suggests that it could not have been one or two individuals, clearly this was an organisation of some sort

This is why windows xp is shit.

>jews
>communist

Choose one.

STFU nazi jew communist nigger

they asked for it
win xp in 2017

unrated, n1

Bits and bytes

Indeed

chinese - they always beg borrow or steal from more advanced nations

Some idiot probably opened a blank pdf or something and it spread through the network / forwarded itself if it was an email (like that google docs exploit from last week)

Hopefully others will finally upgrade windows

Must be very advanced if it's so easy to steal from them

What did the attack cause?
They are based on rules.

sorry its a phrase - i think you sensitive types prefer the term 'leaked'

>and murderers,
where did people die ?

I heard a guy talking about ransomware viruses a few years ago, he said that hospitals will be the best targets for an attack... I think the hackers listened the same interview kek

they managed to freeze hospitals, forcing ambulances redirection.
I'd be surprised if everyone currently get the medical care they need
this eventually leads to a certain number of patients death, or am i somehow mistaken?

I am literally writing my masters thesis on prioritizing security in hospital information systems right now. It's due in 3 weeks. I have to discuss this

>Cunt Australia is cooked look at out shitty internet

Tell the spitalniggers to use Linux.

Don't you remember morty, the government made a peace agreement with the telepathic spiders morty! Then they fucked up my ice cream with fucking flies I swear morty, I'm gonna get back at them for ruining the world's greatest ice cream

The meme is dead.

i hope you get diarrhea

Foolish people are learning why the rest of us make regular backups and/or don't run windows. I'm on Mint 18 GNU+Linux and even I make regular backups.

Well that's relieving.
May Din, Farore, and Nayru see you to victory!

>Hopefully others will finally upgrade windows
*abandon windows.