IS THE NFL SERIOUSLY GOING TO LET THIS STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT HAVE ANOTHER GODDAMN RING!?

IS THE NFL SERIOUSLY GOING TO LET THIS STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT HAVE ANOTHER GODDAMN RING!?

yep. cry more.

Watch your mouth, punk.

Nah

Yeah, just like they were after they went 16-0 in the 2007 regular season.

No.

>carr leg broke
>WE
FIRST SEED

He will get to the Superb Owl and get rekt by the chosen one.

You better hope he doesn't break his neck getting out of bed on Superb Owl Sunday

And then Dak will come in and win the game and usher Old Man Brady out the door.

probably

sp will post a lot of Eli pictures but that's just an old meme

the O-line is better than last year and they have a decent running game because of it, the defense has improved, Brady's new offensive weapons are better than last years overall, will miss Gronk though.

the fucking colts beat us by the same score, you scrub. this doesn't mean anything. the patriots have been blessed with a piss easy schedule this year and it's going to bite them in the ass hard later.

With another asterisk

Shut your hoe ass up. YDKSAF

>can't even make the playoffs

The giants are actually in the playoffs retard

stairway to seven

believe

i hope you're ready for the biggest letdown of your pathetic life.

If the Cowboys don't want to go one and done they should sit Dak

Jerry is playing him the last 2 weeks secretly hoping he gets injured like carr

The NFL tries its hardest to make sure Brady doesn't win.. that's how great Brady is

Which is why they gave the Patriots another cupcake schedule and only another slap on the wrist for getting caught cheating, again?

Spare me

Schedules are based on the previous year and who won divisions.. it's a rotation schedule what are you stupid?

>Pats consistently get among the easiest schedules in the league year-in and year-out.
>Pats haven't had Thursday Night road game since 2007 (and even that was just to New York)
>Pats have one of the most influential owners in the league

>League somehow sabotaging the Pats' chances.

It's been a long con giving their divisional opponents softer schedules so they don't get top picks and remain midtier teams at best. How blind are you?

The patriots play 4 straight years in Denver, that's really fair. They are going there next season as well.

Do you not know how the schedule is made? Seriously?

The o-line last year is not why the pats didn't have a running game. It was because blount and Lewis were out.

The Raiders play in Denver every year.

>Patsfags now bitching that their schedule is too hard.
You can't make this stuff up.

Either a troll or you are that stupid.

Schedules rotate and are predetermined before the previous season even ends, it's not randomly picked.

>shit i gotta win another owl

Brady pulled his Trump Carrd

>hey Tom miss a few games on a "suspension" so the fans don't get suspicious and I'll give you your 5th?

>sounds like a deal Roger. Now excuse me I need to prep Tyrone for Giselle

Brady is cucked but
>implying Brady doesn't cuck Goddell's wife

>the patriots have been blessed with a piss easy schedule this year

I'll never understand why people say this every year. The Pats are going to be favorites to win even against the best teams, it doesn't matter what the schedule is.

Also going into the season the AFC North and the NFC West were the two strongest divisons in their respective conferences and the Pats had to play them and the Super Bowl champions so idk what youre on about

Clearly not, they kept allowing Brady to play in Denver until you finally won a game.

The fix is in.