I have som much anger I want to let out: I want to thrash my apparment, but i cant because of roomates...

I have som much anger I want to let out: I want to thrash my apparment, but i cant because of roomates. Its like Im going to explode.

How do you deal with pent up emotions?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lemonfuss
vimeo.com/179300471
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Abusing drugs and alcohol

feels like the only option tbh

Do you have a gym near you? I find hitting the punching bags helps a lot. Also just working otu in general, however, everyone manages their stress and anger differently.

is a valid way to go too, although if you use it as a crutch, you may end up doing things you're not proud of after the fact.

Either way, it's up to you. If you want the "most reasonable" response, I would advise talking about it with a licensed therapist. If you get past the stigma of talking to a shrink, it can be a very valuable tool to help sort out the shit that happens with everyday life.

Either way, hope you get that outlet you're looking for user.

what are you angry about? then lets go from there.

It's easy! Just push all the anger way down, deep inside you and never think about it again. I've been doing this for years. I'm sure nothing bad will come of it!

This
Weed keeps my anger under control

I thrash my apparment

Yeah its valid until all that shit starts to control you and not the other way around.
And yeah, going to the gym helped me for a while, even got a gf thanks to that shit But then something just snapped and Ive been like shit after that

In your case, thrash the roommates

Yea it happens man, sometimes you just snap and everything goes out the window.

What happened to make you snap, if you don't mind me asking?

get an extremely cheap dirty whore and ruin everything god gave her
then post pics related here

thanks, will look into a therapist. Gym sounds nice too.

take anger out on this vapid piece of shit. steals people's art twitter.com/lemonfuss

A lot of things, I guess. I feel like Im wasting time while doing literally anything. I have goals I want to reahc, but I can't, so its tupid to waste time on it. At the same time, its even more hopeless to do something that is "right" but also doesnt actually fulfill anything for me. So Im stuck with this

vimeo.com/179300471

well i hit things. then i fracture my hands and realize i'm a dumbass for the next week while it heals.
it took awhile for me to realize when i'm in a stressful situation and just let go.
you can also smoke weed.
i used to meditate and workout then i stopped.

I really dont know. Everything just suddenly started to seem pointless.
This happens in a cycle tho so its not that surprising But this time its like really hard

Lately I have slo been just thinking about the pointlessness of everything. Its going out on my surroundings aswell. Im not as friendly, I have outbursts at people who clearly has nothing to do with my problems.

Having the mindset of straight hitting your goals right away can be extremely draining. What helps me is setting as many "checkpoints" on the way to that goal as I can. It helps to show that you're making progress to your overall objective.

For everything else, I would highly recommend talking to someone whose job it is literally to help you solve your problems. They have hotlines and shit where you can just let your shit out and they can help you. That would be what I would recommend, rather than coming here for advice, even though the anonymity is nice.

Ever think you might have depression? I get the same feeling of "why bother, nothing matters anyway?" from time to time. What helped me is getting in the mindset of making your own purpose for what you're doing and how you live your life. Try as hard as you can to live on your terms, or work to get yourself into a situation where you can do so. Don't get tied down by bad influences/relationships/etc.

>cont.

Obviously, it's easier said than done, but you need to have a general plan before you can move forward, otherwise you'll just stay stagnant.

I try to stay on a "focus on improve" mindset, but its draining and I easily autopilot.

I feel ashamed of my problems, thats why i never talk to anyone about them. I can talk about most things with my girlfriend, but she also has her problems, so I dont want to tbother her anymore than nessecary.

I have thought about it. I have been feeling like this since like september. NEver took any tests or wen to anyone though.

sorry for ranom misspellings and captilizations, having a hard time putting my feelings into words

Masturbate , smoke , blast music . go walk or beat up a little animal whatever the fuck gets you off doesn't matter

It's all good. Yea I can see how having an improvement mindset can be beneficial, but also have it's downfalls. Like if you don't feel like you're improving fast enough you get jaded and just go "fuck it". I would suggest making your goals even more simple.

Rather than a general focus on improvement, I would strive to have as many "non-zero" days as possible. Like, even if I fuck up the entire day, as long as I ate right, or got a quick jog in, or did well at my job, anything that I did positive that helped move me forward, no matter how small or insignificant, is better than doing nothing.

Try not to beat yourself up as much also. I know, easier said than done, but it really makes a difference. We're all human, we fuck up from time to time, it happens. Go easier on yourself. Hope this helps.

Work out

Its annoying how this all makes sense But my brain just keeps telling me no, cant happen, you know?
And yeah, Ive had/have depression, But once again foolishly thought i got over it. And therapy has helped me also But they just keep bumping me out or some shit

>my brain just keeps telling me no, cant happen

dude, I totally get where you're coming from. You'd be surprised how often this happens.

Why do you think so many overweight people don't work out and get in shape, even though they know it's unhealthy?

Why do you think smokers don't "just quit"?

It's because change is hard.

You have to literally "break" yourself out of that negative mindset. Once you have a new, better routine going, it gets easier and easier to stay the course. The first days and weeks are ALWAYS the hardest, but the good news is that it does get easier.

Going at it alone just makes it harder on yourself as well. You gotta make sure you have a support system available to you when you falter (and you will falter, everyone does). Making sure to prioritize on yourself through this process helps too, it's hard to get on the right track when you have 10 different things that you have to divide your time on, know what I mean?

catfish pedophiles on internet, meet them, and beat the shit out of them thats how I let off my steam also ALOT of work out.

Yeah man, I do. It just kinda hard to get the support because im really not the kinda Person that complains to friends or family so they dont really know whats going on.
Its good that there are still some people like you tho, random support and saying how it is, is the best thing you can get sometimes

dude, I'm the same way. I don't like to lean on friends or family, even though they would probably be totally cool and supportive. I don't feel comfortable putting myself out there like that.

That's why I prefer anonymous stuff, like this and other chat or phone hotlines. Haven't worked up the courage to see a shrink directly, although that'll probably help me a lot, just with general day-to-day stuff.

whatever you end up doing, at least having a place that you know you can go and just vent and get legitimate criticism, whether it's good or bad, is really refreshing. One thing I love about this place, is that people have no obligation to be nice or sugarcoat shit, it's about as real as it gets.

Start with a doctor to make sure you dont have a biochemical issue.

Something thats actually a threat to your health could be wrong and causing your anger issues as a side effect.

If youre physically and mentally healthy otherwise, well, youve created a shitty life for yourself so fix your circles and environment

Go to a shooting range

>get legitimate criticism, whether it's good or bad, is really refreshing
This. People who arent willing to call out your flaws are a bad influence for sure

By not being a bitch and smashing possessions that you have to work to buy (although I assume your parents must have bought the stuff. If you'd worked hard to get decent possessions you'll know the value of them)

By not making shit life decisions that are inevitably going to lead to frustration and anger

By finding a healthy outlet for frustration. Get a pet, join a gym, grow your drug of choice, the list is endless. I find maintaining my trees and mushrooms to be super relaxing and satisfying

Drop whatever bitch is playing mind games with you

As you get a little older you'll realise that being an angry, unapproachable person does nobody any favours

I legitimately haven't felt rage since I was a little kid having temper tantrums, what are you guys so mad about?

some people are better able to deal with their anger than others. Shouldn't be that hard to figure out user

For real. Some weak people just can't deal with reality

Anger, rage and hate are different things