Hey Sup Forums just need some help with something because I have a situation but do not know if I am over thinking it...

Hey Sup Forums just need some help with something because I have a situation but do not know if I am over thinking it or not were about 2 days ago a girl I know asked me to meet up with her in the city so I asked if she had asked others and she said no and we went in to city had a good time but for her to only invite me could that be a sign of something or am I reading in to it to much? Oh and pic not related of course

What so no one going to help me out here?

faggot

Ok then?

Come on people it is driving me nuts can some one think of something to set me straight with this shit so I do not have to think about it any more it keeped me up for like a night already thinking about this shit

is pic related?

What country are you from

Nah it is not I did put that at end right?

most women like having gay men as friends

Aus

Mate I Aint no gay I can tell you that right now

prove it

How you prove over net?

Nah, you didn't...

by sucking a dick and not enjoying it ofc

So you here to help or just think I am gay then?

yes

What the yes to?

to question

So I am over thinking it you are saying?

i am saying many things friendo

Ok then at least you giving and answer unlike most of the others on here

i like giving and answer

Shhhhh I am not good at English and half asleep right now plus so I am overthink it then right?

I'm not 100% sure but i think you might be an homosexual.
I study psychology, trust me.

Um mate trying to suggest that I am gay does not really help here mate like really take your bs some where else thanks

i would love to help you OP but if she want's to be ur friend and ur gay i mean it's no big deal girls are always looking for a gay friend don't let that get in the way!

Yea! it OK to be gay!

it's okay but it's a bit a gay

Yea ok then but like still other then you guys suggesting that I am gay you have not really done much else to help like shit she look nice as nice ass maybe b cup boobs she is a bit shorter then me that's the only thing I can see as a problem

I can understand from the situation that you are not "a bit a gay", but perhaps, "a lot a gay"

I have a strong feeling that you are really under aged...

ok seriously though she might simply be into you i mean it's definetly a possiblity

Nah man I am 19 this year mate

Yea true

but mentally you are 12.
and that's ok.
we still accept you.

gorillaz are shit

dude that's so racist towards the black race

Holy fuck is everyone in this thread 15? Chances are, if you have to ask "am I overthinking it," you probably are.

Just relax and go with the flow.

the black race is shit, i think daytona is a much better race

Just a sec mate will got get some chips for the salt you brought here

nigga no joke 1v1 me on minecraft sky wars right FUCKING NOW BITCH

Thanks you mate for giving a proper answer the just calling me gay or some stupid shit thanks

did you got got some?

Yea I did wish I got some hot chips those would be good right about now

minecraft sky wars is to easy
roblox death match is the real shit

What is this mine craft you speak of?

Don't relate socializing with dating, directly.

okay nig roblox deathmatch (no respawns)

Dude, you are overthinking, if she invited you maybe she only wants to hang out, or fuck, or whatever, you only make her have a nice day and before she leaves you'll can grab her ass.

Hombre, estás pensando demasiado las cosas, quizás sólo quiso salir, pasarla bien, tener sexo, o lo que sea, sólo haz que tenga un buen día y quizás antes de irse le podrás agarrar el trasero

(gone SEXUAL)?

nah dude
that my gf you are talking about
she just wanted to see if your lame ass will hit on her

Nice way of looking at it thanks mate could work

True I guess well for the most part but she seemed to be hinting a little that she was interested but we have not known each other for long so do not know if that's just how she acts or not

I had a similar deal and didn't do anything about it, 2 years later she admitted that it was supposed to be something more. I failed to figure this out so probably go for it

what's ur roblox username?

That was my plan from the start but was not sure needed some help to make up my mind thanks mate

What is Roblox?

it's like real life but better

xXx_69_BiG_DoG_Rob_69_xXx

are you a hot babe?

it's bae

yes i'm hot gamer grill i have sexy roblox clothes and u can call me ur daughter in game for 20 robux

Hahaha fucking hell this is why I love this site it is the most randomist thing on the net and never fails to entertain like hell my thing I wanted to see if any one could help but getting a good laugh out of it to nice as

fucking faggots
for christ's sake what the fuck are you doing with your life

lol thx dude that's amazing nah but i really don't think anyone can help you cause we obviously don't know the girl or you know how she acted with you or stuff your probably gonna have to figure this one out on your own

i swear to god give me ur roblux username and i will make you cry 1v1 u will get rekt so hard u will never ever wanna go to the internet again

Dame well thanks for at least trying to help other then these fuck wits talking about 1v1s like they back to being 12

joke's on you i am already crying

ok that's it ur just making me mad right now what's ur roblox?

WeedLion

i'm reporting you for cyberbullying on roblox nig

not if ill get through the mainframe and switch our ip traces faggot

my daddy works for the FBI so i wouldn't recommend you do that cause then he will nuke ur country fat ass