/heem/

/heem/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7WUHVA9lqE
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/its-official-ronda-rousey-will-not-take-part-in-ufc-207-media-activities
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/dana-white-conor-mcgregor-could-face-khabib-nurmagomedov-in-first-lightweight-title-defense
mmafighting.com/2016/12/22/14066128/cris-cyborg-tested-positive-for-diuretic-facing-one-year-usada-suspension
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/aleksei-oleinik-replaces-damien-grabowski-meets-viktor-pesta-at-ufc-fight-night-103
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/welterweights-alex-morono-vs-sheldon-westcott-added-to-ufc-fight-night-104-in-houston
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Excellent OP.

Who's your favorite black fighter?

Canadians eat horses

Tyrone.

He's actually a pretty good dude.

then you might as well spell his name right. It's tyron. TIE RUN

Eggscelent thread

I prefer Tyrone.

same

I don't get this but young JJ is cute

She scares other girls away so she can pet the a athlete, simple

>Watching football
>Goes into UFC, think it's another live UFC on FOX show.
>Come into this thread
Oh.

Well, I'm still enjoying it.

I love holly, I wish meisha and shev didn't make her irrelevant

According to Jewani no replacement for Werdum

At this point I'm sick of AKA honestly. 3 of their golden boys all out with injuries and 3 cards made substantially weaker

I hope Cain gets fucking cut

They are replaying spice from 206 right ? Damn right, you better enjoy it

Is an horse a athlete?

Helwani caused all of this by running to the NSAC. Him and the rest of the MMA 'media' knew this would happen a shitstorm would be there for them to profit off of like the (snake) that he is.
Gotta keep the sites traffic high even in holiday season

yes

If you had a choice to either PermaHeem Ariel or Novitsky, who would you choose?

So if Nunes/Rousey and now Cain/Werdum arent doing media only Cruz/Cody will be?

Top tier Ugly-Cute going on, same with Karolina. Are all polish girls like that?

Is Conor an athlete?

Woodley is a snake.
>Let me train at Duke Goofus
>now at ATT
>no let me train here
>and there
>let me study Robbie and lie to him and tell him I'll never fight him
>let me roid

Disgusting desu.

Fucking Cain I swear.

I don't think woodley roids. My friend is the same height/weight/bodytype and he just lifts a bunch and eats only chicken and rice

Not really, no, even Joanna's twin sister doesn't have that ugly cute going on

Woodley is definitely on the shit.

What will the ratings be for 206 on big FOX? I wonder if casuals flippinf thru channels even realize its a PPV

why you think that doe

TEW WEEK WURL CHAMPEON

>new owners doubledown on ads for fights and get rid of PPV's

Because your buddy that lifts and eats chicken and rice doesn't also train as a full time fighter. That shit breaks you down.

You're autistic. Woodley is a great guy, only sperg 189ers hate him.

I'd believe that if he wasn't 34 nearing 35.

(You)

>40 posts in
>no news
>no schedule
>no previous thread
where the fuck am i?

I don't have a problem with any of that shit honestly. Fighting is an individual sport and you should do what's best for you. I don't see why more guys don't train with more coaches honestly.

Do they trane head kicks all the time at Jackson-Wink? That gym has some of the best head kick KOs in the sport.

Everybody who achieved success in any sport has been on some kind of PED, don't kid yourself

you fell for his bait bruh

>$300k to win a 48-47 majority decision, not even unanimous decision, against some Mexican dude from Stockton

fuck, I clicked the wrong webm

why did you post this on fucking christmas

I agree with you for the most part, but there are people out there who are just genetic freaks and would have made it to the top level of their sport even with minimal work.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7WUHVA9lqE

This is an interesting take on the subject by Dave Tate, a world class powerlifting and strength training coach.

What does Joanna take?

>He thinks conor only made 300K

name your band?

cardbreak kids

Gremlins shouldn't be this cute

I'd bet on EPO for that unreal cardio

>Casuals in charge of knowing facts about their meme fighter

Sad!

please someone explain to me why it looks like her makeup has been done as if she were being prepared for a wake

>A 115 lbs woman has better cardio than me not cause she's been a muay thai world champ for years but because she's cheating

Get your fat self to the gym

I dont know who novitsky is but I would heem ariel in a second if there was no consequences or he couldnt use it to fuel his victimhood "muh jerninlism integrity"

Nice card you got there, it would be a shame if we...pulled out....

I would LOVE to see your source for 300K and how it compares to literally every other source in the world

based thread swissbro, merry christmas /heem/

her cardio is really, really good

but right you consider her size
and that with the exception of the 2 claudia fights she's been thoroughly dominating relative cans

>207 was going to be the card of the year

wow it's like not everyone is as obsessed with conor as you, lmao it's christmas relax

She has a 6 inch vertical and runs a 10 second 40 yard dash, but she has exceptional coordination, reaction time and hand speed compared to the other "athletes"

I MEANT he spent $300k on the training camp you dumb fumbling casual.

> IQ of the average Magiga fan is at 50

lol you're a queer who likes to obsess over a manlet

I consider her experience outside of UFC as to why she can go 5 rounds easy. Muay Thai and kickboxing are no joke and fighters who come into MMA having done these sports almost never gas out ever.

>christmas eve
>still salty
WE. ARE. ALL. /HEEM/

rockhold is a undercover brother

Dont get why manlets are jealous of him and think he's some feminist ryan reynolds cuck

Christmas came early this year lad.

All you said was "300K to win a decsion" but go ahead and pretend that it was perfectly clear, I wont stop you if it is rally that important to your self esteem

Are they wearing lipstick?

Rockhold and Cormier are so fucking gay

>Ronda unwilling to do any pre-fight activities
makes me think she's gonna lose desu

If you didn't know immediately know what I was talking about then you're a casual.

Quit embarrassing yourself even more.

not trying to be the smart guy but it was perfectly clear desu

it was a well known fact that he spend this much to get his redemption

conor has that effect on haters

ANTI-KNEE-ALLIANCE

Khabib should grow a full beard. It would make him even more intimidating than he already is.

Excuse me for not spending every waking moment thinking about and memorizing facts about conor mcgregor. Christ I'm a fan of his and I swear the haters give him more time and energy than i do

Merry Christmas bro.

>Back tracking on not knowing basic facts about the most bought PPV of the sport

>Unironically using the word "haters"

Upcoming events:

12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs King Mo
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA
12/31: WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Firmino
1/13: LFA 1 - Peterson vs Higo
1/13: ACB 51 - Silva vs Torgeson
1/14: ONE FC: Quest for Power - Bigdash vs Prachnio
1/14: Invicta FC 21 - Anderson vs Tweet
1/15: UFC FN 103 - Rodriguez vs Penn
1/20: GLORY 37 - Roosmalen vs Embree
1/21: ABC 52 - Aguev vs Kincl
1/21: Bellator 170 - Sonnen vs Ortiz
1/23: VFC 55 - Lindsey vs Cochrane 2
1/27: Bellator 171 - TBA
1/28: EFN 58 - Machev vs Brandao
1/28: UFC on Fox 23 - Pena vs Shevchenko
1/29: Submission Underground 3 - Jones vs TBA
2/4: UFC FN 104 - Bermudez vs Jung
2/11: UFC 208 - Holm vs De Randamie
2/18: Bellator 172 - Mitrione vs Emelianenko
2/19: UFC FN 105 - Dos Santos vs Struve 2
3/4: UFC 209 - TBA
3/11: UFC FN 107 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>Honda not taking part in media activities
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/its-official-ronda-rousey-will-not-take-part-in-ufc-207-media-activities

>Dana claims Khabib could finally get his rightfully earned title shot
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/dana-white-conor-mcgregor-could-face-khabib-nurmagomedov-in-first-lightweight-title-defense

>Cyborg popped for diuretic/masking agent, faces 1 year ban
mmafighting.com/2016/12/22/14066128/cris-cyborg-tested-positive-for-diuretic-facing-one-year-usada-suspension

>Aleksei Oleinik replaces Damien Grabowski, meets Viktor Pesta at UFC Fight Night 103
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/aleksei-oleinik-replaces-damien-grabowski-meets-viktor-pesta-at-ufc-fight-night-103

>Alex Morono vs. Sheldon Westcott added to UFC Fight Night 104 in Houston
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/welterweights-alex-morono-vs-sheldon-westcott-added-to-ufc-fight-night-104-in-houston

Is Cain's problem genetic? Is he lactose intolerant? I read that in some nonwhites countries like the USA there are a lot of lactose intolerant individuals.

No. He has a chronic back injury.

>doesn't mention cane being pulled
at this point you're just shitposting 3 months of a schedule i can get on sherdog

>g-guys! look at all the effort i put into c-compiling this useful information for your guys!
>p-pay attention to me pp-please!

>Is Cain's problem genetic?
Genetics don't exist. To suggest that they do is racist.

No he had back surgery earlier this year and it probably didn't go so well. Also they have some awful training habits at AKA. It's like they purposefully overtrain when the fight is 3 weeks out and inevitably injure themselves.

How do men like Cain Velasquez and Daniel Cormier make enough money to feed their family?

Fighting once per two years for two hundred grand can barely do you any favors. Yeah ok Cormier gets a few bread crumbs for appearing on FOX Sports but still.

Jon Jones invested all his savings into real estate so I'm inclined to believe that he's capable of making ends meet.

I would have said ''Maybe Cain and Daniel have made the proper investments too'' but then it struck me that they're beta males with no economic insight. I doubt they know what a financial consultant is.

You can keep all the little boi belts.

Romero is next. #ynuevo

>posting this instead of doing something with your loved ones on christmas eve

you really are a sad sack of shit
maybe if your parents could look you in the eyes, you would be less angry

Bisping has a really hot milf wife that Im sure romero will like