Why dont you crackers have cousins?

Why dont you crackers have cousins?

We do, just don't live with them, in the ghetto

anyone who has an uncle or aunt who has a child has one. Don't make any more threads moron.

Why dont you niggers have educations?

we're not so insecure we need 12 cousins as backup to deal with a dumbass

Do niggers have jobs lol I've never heard them say this is my boss.

this

ITT: White people triggered by this harmless question

>upvote

Do you even know what triggered memes?

We do but we don't hang around them all the time since we can afford separate houses.

Oh they have them but if you were to meet them the cracker would tell you its their girlfriend not cousin.

They do. But they call them wife/husband

you couldn't be more right

how about overseer?

Crackas get married to um that's why

glad i have cousins or i'd never get some fucc

You get -1 internet point for this comment.. fucking toolbox

have you ever heard a nigger say "this is my dad"?

Nigger detected... I can smell your shitskin from here.. take a shower boy

>Do niggers have dads lol I've never heard them say this is my dad.

That's because white people don't say, "This my cousin", they say, "This is my cousin"..... you fucking nigger.

We do. We just generally dont have the same culturally extreme family values. We stake out on our own.

And ill stress that thats cultural and not pervasive in the white world. Italians are crazy on family for example.

Kinda sucks tbh. My cousin has the makings to be one of my best friends. He lives a 20 minute drive away. We see each other once or twice a year.

We don't have fucktons of cousins because our ancestors knew how to keep it in their pants and/or made use of methods to not have babby when they didn't want to.

Since most white families are small (at least replacement value), then there isn't 6-7 aunts/uncles from whom cousins can descend from.

You want people with fucktons of cousins, go look at the Lebanese and Greeks.

If your family has money, you move away.

If not, you stay.

Broke rednecks have cousins nearby.
Normal whitebreads' cousins are 1000s of miles away.

I have 3 aunts and uncles on one side and 4 on the other. And like 15ish cousins on each.

Do white people have parole officers? Cause I never hear them say "this is my parole officer".

Do white people have parole officers? Cause I never here a white guy say "Hey this is my parole officer"

Yes i have cousins

I dont speak to them cause they think i need to change

FUCK THEM ;-;