The west is a crazy place

whats that supposed to mean?

May I sit upon your meaty throne?

DEW S A
DEW S A
DEW S A

1 of 2

2 of 2

7.5/10. Definition of average but in a good way. Just enough that it's not small to size queens and not too big to hurt the tightest of them.

Smol/10

Underage B&/10. 6.5 now but I'd bet you're still going to grow a bit.

You're all fags

7/10. Nice girth and good looking dick. Find a short girl and she will worship this cock.

9/10. Great girth. Curved to hit the G-spot. Looks like exactly like mine which is weird af but I have had great luck with what I've got so take that as a compliment.

Never fucked a girl I couldn't make cum multiple times.

7.5/10. Superior length but girth leaves a lot to be desired.

7/10. Good dick for anal. Gets bigger as it goes down for easier insertion.

3/10 if you're a top; 9/10 if you're a bottom. That dick is cute but in a good way if you're a bottom.

6/10. Sexy big head though

Thanks

6/10 for pussies 10/10 for booties

2/10

Great looking cock really. Upgrading to 10/10 for replying to trips with trips.

I've posted almost every rate in this thread can I please get one?

I don't know who gave you a 2 but it must be someone who doesn't like uncut... i say solid 7.5/10. Good dimensions and actually I'll bump that up to a 8.25/10 if you're straight. That curve will do wonders for a girls G-spot.

>Never fucked a girl
trips of truth

I've never been a cuck until I realized my wife would enjoy nothing more than to take yours and mine at the same time #NoHomo #GoodGame #CockTwins #SorryImNotAFaggotISwear #OkIJustUsedHashtagsOn4chanImAFaggot

Hahaha good one I must admit. Nah I'm not trying to lie I've only fucked 5 girls in my life and been married to my wife for 10 years so I'm out of the game. Oldfag here

Well hey, I like cucking

i was only ribbing because of the digits. im getting a bit long in the tooth myself. and i would trade all the whores ive fucked for a good wife honestly.

9.4/10 nice smoothness, good length

:^)

rate?