Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rjlbed.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quebecois girls

visit quebec to get your qt while you still can

are the best

we can dance if we want to
we can leave your friends behind
cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance well they ain't no friends of mine

>tfw no gf

Stop watching anime.

How do I escape this place

>If you dont belong to a single language branch in the IE family tree, you are a meme nation.

That means you Slavs, Germanics, and Balts.

>3-4 hundred freedom dollars to fly over & stay in a hotel and look out my window at all the girls Im too chicken to talk too

nah

get some liquid courage

the drinking age is 18 here

What about Romance languages? They're part of Latino-Faliscan, which is part of Italic.

If someone that shares half a haplotype with you is assassinated, can you go to war?

what if I turn into a frog hating drunk?

Yes
my.mixtape.moe/rjlbed.webm

then you won't get laid unless you find a sympathetic anglo girl that also hates francophones

This applies to any language that doesn't have only one nation alive in its category.

>tfw humans didn't evolve on the moon of a gas giant

So what you're saying is that your statement is retarded?

who here wants a hot n spicy McChicken

>tfw global warming killed our sister planet and we can't visit it
don't have access to my faces folder right now

this is a japanese virgin

succubus chan a CUTE

Plenty of those in Montreal.

i suppose

people that still care about the language debate should be shot though ffs

What I'm saying is you aren't a special snowflake. Especially not with populations/speakers of 100m+.

Majority is always retarded. Deal with it.

So, in other words, your statement is completely and absolutely retarded?

is that venus or mars

It's got to have the retard element if I'm responding to retards.

Letting Quebec speak French was a mistake.

>make a completely nonsensical statement
>N-NO! Y-YOU'RE THE RETARD!

>eradicate french from america
>get replaced by spanish

CHIs stop speaking Spanish after a couple generations.

time to order a meatball sub

Don't even try to hit on French Canadians as a monolingual pleb. You will be regarded as human garbage if you don't speak French.

La pizza del costco sabe a mierda

:)

*pops his collar*
*blocks your path*

Untrue, there are parts where significant portions of 3rd generation mexicans cant hold a conversation in english

*bullies the Pennsylvanian*

>board full of retards
>expects someone to just fly in and begin discussing astrophysics and quantum theory

Are you a drunken retard, too?

>I was just pretending to be a complete and utter retard when made that nonsensical post! I'm smarter than everyone here!

stop it NOW

*doesnt*
Lol

This has literally never happened to me and I live in LA.

I've met latinos who can't speak Spanish by 2nd or 3rd gen, but never English.

Maybe your example is the exception.

You don't know me

*unsheaths Katana*

Not true. It's literally impossible to not learn English unless you don't even go to school.

It wasn't LA county. It was poor border counties, and some of the communities don't interact with anglos outside of government employees
>CHIs dont skip school

I don't like CHIs
Would prefer Frenchies

Skipping school wouldn't be enough. You would literally have to never go to school. I've met CHIs who have a retarded accent but none of them are unable to hold a conversation in English.

I don't like CHI
I prefer COFFEE

ARe you talking about Calexico and the areas surrounding it?

You're in mainstream society and attend school idk why you refuse to believe there unintegrated mexicans that drop out and dont learn english and commit crimes or do menial labour to make money

When I was in miami there were service sector employees that couldn't speak english

*sinks los angeles into the ocean*
*quality of life in the state instantly improves*

I never said there are no CHIs who drop out of school and live like scum. Maybe it has something to do with me living in northern California instead of southern California, but I've never met any second or third generation Mexicans who can't speak English. They would literally have to not attend elementary school.

You wouldnt be able to survive in northern california without english. These people live in shitholes near the border and never leave, if they wanted jobs in LA or somewhere else they'd have to learn English. By virtue of not speaking english you'll probably never encounter them

>finally got a gf 3 months ago
>loss communication with my (male) friends because i dont want her involved but she insist

It's ok to not have a gf, bros

>American modern action flicks

I fucking hate /brit/, can I stay here?

i hate /brit/ too

no

>socks got wet

>uni game room is just Smash autists and CoD/Fifa normies with the occasional Tekken/Injsutice match

if you're away from home i truly feel bad for you bro

Only if you agree not to say "lad."
>got a gf two months ago
>didn't lose communication with my friends because we have a lot of mutual friends and I'm not paranoid about my friends trying to fuck her

I spent at least 2 hours making a picture for /cum/ yesterday and I'm still not finished yet. I'm pretty sure someone else could have completed it within 20 minutes or less.

There must be more to life.

brevs > bros > guys> lads > buds

Think I might go to psychiatrist to see if I'm a sociopath, buds.

you get CoD/FIFA normies? in my gameroom theres autists on CRTs playing smash and some permavirgins playing League or Dota on their laptops

>brevs > bros > guys> lads > buds

no, he smash guys use their own CRT's

I think there might me maybe one guy on league, but they usually keep to their dorms

what about 'dudes'?

No, you dont get normies playing fifa?

the smash guys*

I think my T key is fucky

brevs > dudes > bros > guys > buds > niggas > lads

Normalfags play Madden here.

the normies are all playing CoD or fifa, and the smash guys have a small CRT off in the far corner

also madden, I forgot

Also can't forget NBA2K.

the austists are firmly in control of the game room

theres a big old CRT monitor that is constantly running smash duels/4 party matches and foldable tables where people LAN steam games on laptops

never seen a normie game being played in there

If America discovered intelligent alien life on a different planet and discovered space travel that didn't take thousands of years to reach it, how long do you think it would take for missionaries to start flying to it and trying to convert the aliens to Christianity?

If she don't get dick, she gon' have a fit

Smashing performance, poodles!

Normalfags are in firm control here.

>tfw Im gonna miss the opening round of the masters

What were the Latins able to wreck the other Italic people so handily?

>madden 17
>halo wars 2
>Forza 6

I've never even been in the gameroom, its right off the main hallway and there are big windows so all the normies can see whose weird

>tfw haven't played a console shooter in several years so I can't join the tournament and wreck everyone

etruscan space magic

Why are we allowed to smoke at 18 but cant drink until 20-21

>fw nobody has their DS anymore so I cant wreck them in LAN mario kart

none of those games are shooters

halo wars is a reskin of command and conquer
only clapistan prevents drinking until 21, drinking age in canada is 18-19

You need to be 21 to buy cigarettes in California now.

I know. I'm talking about the upcoming tournaments at the top half of the picture.
>April 21, 2017 - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
And I know what Halo Wars is. It's a babby-tier RTS.

i see, beat them in tekken then

I've always been trash at fighting games despite the fact that I've always been a Sonypony.

I've always found them boring

stop having brand loyalty when i turned 14

damn

Is chewing tobacco legal there? Here people just shove nose tobacco into their mouth because its illegal here

Good neighbors t'bh

>chewing tobacco
>paying to get jaw cancer

I didn't really have any brand loyalty, I just always had a Playstation. I switched to PC when the PS4/XBOX One generation came around, though.