IT'S OFFICIAL

IT'S OFFICIAL

Sup Forums's favorite movie is officially a box office hit and there are talks of a sequel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA
cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/sausage-party-directors-conrad-vernon-greg-tiernan-making-2016s-outlandish-animated-film-142425.html#comment-2835100326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Sup Forums hates this movie because everyone loves it.

>because it's painfully unfunny.
ftfy.

>M-My opinion matters more than those s-stupid pleb ledditors!

There is no way in hell that this retarded idea of a movie could be a hit, there just cant.

Is that the best you can do Seth defense force? Put words in the mouths of others?

>out 1 day(s)
>already made more than ghostbusties
>seth rogain foam 4 men dudeweed guy made

Food-kino.

Thank you based Seth for saving us from Capeshit.

nah you're just a faggot, fag face

eat glass and take a bath in penises

>average Seth Rogen fan

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cgHfZJEOA

This movie is pure shit

>SEXIST MISOGYNIST MOVIE LITERALLY TITLED "SAUSAGE PARTY" IS SONY'S BIGGEST MONEYMAKER OF THE YEAR

>SO BRAVE WOMYN EMPOWERMENT FEMBUSTERS LOSES THEM 100 MILLION DOLLARS

TOPKEK

While the concept is creative and amusing, the movie itself was painfully average. For a comedy it wasn't particularly funny.

>ITT: people who didn't watch the movie

I really wish Sup Forums wasn't Sup Forums 2.0.

hello faggot

Wonder if this is going to do well in the international box office, where I live animated GCI movies are only for children and people here are not going to touch this even with a stick becasue the idea of a GCI movie for adults will make them cringe.

Sony should had made the Ghostbusters remake with him and Chris Pratt to be honest, it would made a lot of money.

Seth Rogen is basically the new Adam Sandler, it doesn't matter the retarded movies he shits people will watch them

Saw it earlier .
It's Seth Rogen so of corse it's a pile of shit, but there was a few clever ideas and funny lines.
The dialog was painful though , why does every sentence require a dozen "shits" and "fucks" and shoehorned political messages.

As a normal movie 5/10
As a Seth Rogen movie 7/10

Rohan hits a niche audience and usually gets good reviews.

Sandler is a conman and every one of his movies are panned to hell and back.

And don't say "it's da joos" because they're both Jewish.

Yes, unironically

Yes, they are both Jews.. aren't they.

What a coinkidink.

nailed it

cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/sausage-party-directors-conrad-vernon-greg-tiernan-making-2016s-outlandish-animated-film-142425.html#comment-2835100326

Reminder.

Mel Brooks and Woody Allen are jews a well, what's your point?

Mostly shitty movie but a few bits got me
> gum regenerates like a T-1000
> Mexican taco

Retarded, but ORIGINAL and retarded. Audiences are getting tired of boring capeshit and "modern" remakes and they're willing to pay to see something original.

Plus with SLoP, Dory, and now this it's been a good year for animation and as an Sup Forumsnon this pleases me since this season has been shit for anime.

>good year for animation
>no mention of zootopia