People who consider pets as their kids.

faggot ass dog killer OPs

hieroglyphics...

People who call SUVs "trucks"

When people say "on accident" instead of "by accident"
It makes no fucking sense

People who consider kids as their pets.

People

People who chew with their mouth open. It makes me wanna wipe their bloodline clean

Inconsiderate dog owners. I wouldnt mind pulling a cartel style execution on them

People that think they are an expert on a topic because they read a few articles on the internet.

Faggots who say grind your gears

There's this dyke couple that live next door to my friend
Call dog George
Constantly playing with George
>good boy good boy 'George it's dinner time come in and you can play later
Fucking cringe at the bastards
I fucking hate them with a passion going for a Bbq later and can garuntee that they will be doing this shit honestly I feel like stabbing the fat cunts to death
>short hair
>fat fucks
>men's clothes and lumberjack jackets and shirts
You fucking triggered me user

I want a beer with you...your humor is funny as hell!

This and newspaper rustlers

The "Dont talk, I havent had my morning coffe" wankers, get tae fuck you self important cunt

quick logdown:
>Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
>His anus is In contact with your lips
>Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
>Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal log-line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
>said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
>He owns Nano-log R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
>He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
>Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your fucking throat

My father actually called our dog my sister.
It fucking weirded me out.

Cringed so hard I prolapsed hopefully I'll bleed out in a few mins

OP here. Just reading that triggers ME. I wann burn that house down holy shit...

I know. I pobably sound like some kind of redneck, but we're pretty normal in every other way.
I love my old man, but god damn.

parents do some funny shit
>when I lived at parents ten years ago
>constantly on phone
>can see dads blood boil
>go to work forgot phone
>get home
>where's my phone dad
>he's in kitchen with grin of face
>he boiled my fucking phone in kettle
I have a few more story's

>People who have never fired a gun acting as if they can't possibly be fun
>Anti-fa, faggots run around claiming everyone else is fascist while running around acting like some fat loudmouthed Italian named Ben is running the show
>Creampies where they stop, leave just the tip in, jack off, OOOHHHH AHHHH OOOOO HOOOOO, and pull out instead of ramming the charge home repeatedly
>People who get offended and overly defensive when others inform them their legitimately shit car is a piece of shit
>dirty Sup Forumsacks
>Games that break all previous mods for no fucking reason with even a slight "update"
>EA not taking advantage of their control of star wars video games to make a bunch of new star wars titles instead of just "Star Wars: Call of Battlefield"... I WANT MY FUCKING REPUBLIC COMMANDO 2 YOU FUCKS
>When a game dev decides they have to make their own special snowflake controls when there has been some pretty basic industry-wide common controls for a long ass time (eat a dick Ubisoft)
>Brass hounds, there's a reason I stick to steel case and it's not just because it's cheap

Guns are fun but only in safe and educated hands
So that rules out the average American

>So that rules out the average American
The sad thing is you're not wrong. The left even views firearms safety education as evil and the left basically owns education these days. If people were properly educated on safe firearms handling and use we'd be in a much better position when it comes to firearms.

Firearms safety really needs to be taught throughout the entire k-12 period. Start with Eddie Eagle and then start mixing in the big 4 while getting more and more serious about it as the students get older.

What the flying fuck.
Please share.

Yeah I know not trolling
U.K. Fag so limited to tuning has rifles ffs
Shot a 12 gauge but never a hand gun or rifle
I can only imagine the retards running around America with guns when I see the tards here and the way they don't respect guns
Last rifle was a Korea 50-80ft pnd it was fucking amazing until I had it confiscated because lost my licence due to a street fight

Bluetooth wankers!! People that walk around with a fucking Bluetooth earpiece they look like total fucking cunts and it winds me up

>14 start having sex
>fucking my gf in bedroom
>mom is pretty chill
>dad not that so
>pounding girl cum in her but have to pull out as hear door handle
>dad runs in with cold water lifts up covers throws ice cold water on us both
"That will teach you you dirty little shit " I hope you are wearing a condom
>gf screams jumps up runs off my cum dripping from he pussy
>dad throws me toilet paper clean that shit up
Break up with gf
Have to change school because of shame

>(YOU)

Ought to visit the states and hit up the gun ranges, usually can rent all sorts of fun stuff. Personally I'd recommend trying an AK. Just right on the recoil and fun to shoot. For handgun try out a Beretta Px4 9mm, I carry one and love it. ARs are neat but they just don't feel as satisfying as an AK to me.

I take it the shotgun you got to shoot was an over under or side by side? Were you shooting clays or just blasting paper?

One more
I'll do a thread later
>16
>start doing drugs weed and cheap cider
>arrange to go clubbing for the first time
>buy weed roll pathetic joints and drink cider in local park
>hit the club it's all good
>door monkey 'come with me son '
>takes me to back room
>checks pockets
>finds drugs
>start to cry cause fagot
>hear laughing
>my fucking dad in office turns out he knew all along and thought it would be a life lesson
>he smokes my bud with doorman and Let's me stay in club
it gets better
>10/10 girl way older than me all over me
>10stone fagot
>take me home user
>fuck yeah
>bareback her
>contract cock warts
My dad paid a hooker to fuck me to make up for the cold water treatment
She tells him I bare backed her
AIDS test the next Monday all clear
Love my dad

>

Dad wanted a peek at her goods

steel is shit and you know it faggot. stop trying to act like you know more than anyone or a secret.

Also rich fags that i see at the gun shop that buy a gun but never shoot it but act like they know everything. Yet they just bought the wilson combat or whatever just to show to their "friends" these guys are the same ones that talk out of their ass and say shit like "i hope someone come in my house" " i got a gun so if someone pulls out in ready" "my guns always loaded" and the sorts of shit that shows the inexperince they are and would shoot themselves if they were in that situation where they needed to pull out or miss, or shit and piss themsevles.

Yeah I wouldent mind it tbh
I'd love to shoot some old ww2 rifles and the barter 50 cal sniper
Maybe next year any sugestion need a place to entertain the wife also

Fuck thyself with a broken Coke bottle, asshole. What business of your is it how I choose to classify the status of my companions inside my own home?

animal abuse of any kind, intentional or not. People who chain their dogs for 8 years with an half meter chain and claim to be responsible owners especially. makes me want to kill them to be honest

Never thought about it like that

Sorry user just a break barrel blasting squirrels

Faggots who cut their grass before 8 AM

So I take it you have sexual relations with your dog and buy it gifts and valentines cards

>girls that make duckfaces
>girls that always raise their eyebrows real high
>girls that take group pictures and the end girls put their hand on their hip
>people that say "Am I the only one that..."
>people that say "ummmm..."
>guys that say "gross"
>guys that say "eww"

AK eats steel case just fine and it pisses off the brass hounds. One time had a guy straight up demand my brass after a 70 round mag dump. He was pretty instantly visibly irritated when I told him it was steel case. It's not exactly a secret of any sort.

Vegas has plenty of ranges where you can shoot pretty much anything including full autos. Expensive place and very typical tourist stop but a good choice for gun tourism if you have enough cash.

Nothing wrong with that, still a good bit of fun. Whenever I see UK gun enthusiasts over under shotguns are usually in the same image. Don't even see SMLEs that often really and that's a ridiculously important British rifle. Personally I like to go out in the desert and blast these little bastards with my pump action.