Guinness Book of World Records cites fastest pitch by a woman as 69 mph. Average MLB pitch is 92.9 mph

Guinness Book of World Records cites fastest pitch by a woman as 69 mph. Average MLB pitch is 92.9 mph.

Men are better at sports than women. What's your point?

>Women: weaker than men
>Other breaking news
>Water: wet
>More at 11

That's only because the collective male gaze of the crowd slows the ball down, you fucking sexist pig.

Because Fox is doing a show with a woman joining the major leagues.

His point is that the premise of a woman competing with men in a professional sport is beyond absurd.

>Quoting BvS

Actually I don't care, Laurence Fishburne was GOAT. How do Cape movies always land such damn good actors in those supporting boss rolls?

>J.K. Simmons
>Gary Oldman
>Laurence Fishburne
>Jeremy Irons

She can be the next R.A Dickey

Of course its not the first woman NFL, NHL, or NBA player

Didn't even notice honestly.

Just turn off your brain XD

WHY AREN'T YOU COVERING THE FUCKING FOOTBALL GAME, KENT?

That's why she has some secret trick pitch!

You complain about realism
But at least shes black
Only an african woman could attain that muscle power

How fast you think Sarena Williams could pitch

She's incredibly hot, so I could care less.

Not very fast, because she never trained professionally as a baseball.

i hope she does sexy panty scenes they alway make me so horny!

mfw women reintroduce the knuckleball into MLB and reign supreme.
i can actually see a woman being a good relief or mid-relief pitcher providing she has a mean curve, slider, along with a knuckler. she would confuse the fuck out batters for a bit but probably would not sustain that for an entire game.

A woman who could use a rising softball fast pitch would for a period be very effective

>WOMEN ANY GOOD AT DOING THINGS OTHER THAN SUCKING DICK AND MAKING SANDWICHES

WHY DO THEY KEEP TRYING TO FORCE THIS MEME

that shirt is hinting her something

>shows soon to be canceled ITT

>Guinness Book of World Records cites fastest pitch by a woman as 69 mph. Average MLB pitch is 92.9 mph.
Yeah it's literally the most idiotic premise for a series in the history of tv.

LARRY WILMORE PLS

Of course it's a black woman.
Two birds with one stone i guess

By brief period, you mean 2nd time she tries that shit?

No. The average velocity would be below batting practice velocity you retard.

do womemes even play baseball?

It's like the HAES activist who claims she regularly runs a sub four minute mile even though there even the most elite female runners have yet to accomplish it.

>His point is that the premise of a woman competing with men in a professional sport is beyond absurd.
A child breaking his arm and being able to throw 100 mph is a million times more ridiculous since women have at least gotten minor league try-outs.
Sometimes, movies and TV shows have ridiculous premises.

Bi-fag here. Women aren't even the best in the dick-sucking game, either, not by a long shot.

more like bitch amirte? lol

Is this show a comedy, too?

it won't last 3 episodes

Because Fox has a history of shows grounded in reality?

>has a penis
>knows how to effectively stimulate it
WHO WOULD HAVE IMAGINED????????????????

It's network television, so unless this is secretly a police procedural, yes, it's a situation comedy.
And being a woman doesn't magically prevent you from throwing a knuckleball.

BECAUSE OF YOU SEXIST MISOGYNIST SHITLORDS!

BUY IN TO GURLPOWER ALREADY WHY WONT YOU TAKE THE HINT

PS VOTE HILLARY YOU MALE SCUM

>play baseball player
>don't actually learn how to grip a baseball or any kind of pitch
>just sit there with a vacant stare, holding the ball awkwardly
Come on, you're an actor, you can at least look the part.

Why is there more backlash against girls being "empowered" in 2016 then there was when the Spice Girls and Destiny's Child came out?

I find that super weird.

>vote for a fascist
>vote for a coked-out nutjob
>vote for some stupid retard who thinks autism is contagious
Face it, she's actually the best choice.

Because women ARE empowered, they have been for a long time. It's tiring to see them continue to play the victim and say "SEE?? Women can do this too, shitlord!!" when it's like "Yes, I fucking know, we've been having this conversation for decades and there are already tons of women at the highest levels of business and politics so what the fuck are you on about?"

because Sup Forums is full of trolls to bring this to our attention and butthurt misogynists to ensure all of the threads go to 500 posts
I would have never heard about this shit or that movie about black women helping NASA if it weren't for that

Because men have turned into giant, sopping vaginas who are scared of everything.

>movie about black women helping NASA

I still haven't heard of that but I come to Sup Forums less and less over the years.

> men have turned into giant, sopping vaginas
THATS EXACTLY RIGHT, CURRENT YEAR NU MALE FEMINIST ALLY KUCKS #IMWITHHER

Damn, I've forgotten how hot Cha...Cameron was.

Wow a show about baseball featuring a black female protagonist, how many episodes until this gets cancelled

Are mulatto women this fucking insecure that they need constantly see them themselves reflected in all media they consume?

RA Dickey can still throw an 80 mph fastball.