When do we get to kill all non whites?

When do we get to kill all non whites?

I'm fucking serious here.

Race war is he best end for his world

No non whites allows

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-invited-44-people-including-mom-to-accompany-him-to-washington/article29909861/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How small is your dick?

I'm white and I'm in this thread. Nothing you can do about it you chinky winky

FUCK AMERICA

FOXDIE to purge inferior genes.

*FUCK THE COUNTRY THATS GIVEN ME AND MY PARENTS SAFETY, CULTURE, AND EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE AND ENJOY

ftfy

What you white traitor like chinks? I'm trying to kill all of them. They don't deserve to live. Only whites allowed. This is a white only universe. I will kill all nom whites. If you ain't white you ain't right

Trumps black girlfriend he was ready to have mullato kids with. Oils roller nigger lover.

Canada is better than the US desu

But what about all our non-white friends.

Kill all NON WHITES. THIS universe belongs to white people

Race war NOW!!!

FUCK YOU CHINK MOOT. ILL FUCKING KILL YOU. FUCKING RACE TRAITOR. IF YOU AINT WHITE YOU AINT RIGHT

Sup Forums is the board of peace, OP.

Say it with me.
>PRESIDENT

It won't ever happen. You can still try and manipulate people based on these social norms just for fun.

>KANUDUH IS BUTTER

Only shit you guys even got up there is Tim Horton's, maple syrup and hockey.

You faggots would require a military if it weren't for us, and god forbid we ever have to pay for your useless asses up there in Canada.

You can kill non-whites whenever you want. Get your assault rifle and go to town. Just remember that you have to either kill yourself or go to prison afterwards.

FUCK PEACE. WHITW IS RGHT. WHITE IS RIGHT. WHITE IS RGHT.

This, pretty much. We need to develop FOXDIE to target muslims.

1.5 inches

Not only Muslims. Anyone that isn't 100% white deserves to die

Jesus lord. The death and torture that would spawn.

Just cut off all the aid. Welfare, foreign aid, etc. With some grace, not cold turkey. Population growth would take a DIVE.

The answer is a biological weapon that only targets non-whites.

Even the longest journey begins with the first step.

But, it seems like a bad idea. #notallpeople

WE NNEED MORE THAN JUST A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON. WE NEED SOMETHING THATLL MAKE THE NON WHITES SUFFER. WE must have them be tortured to death

Why kill non-whites? Can't we all simply live in peace?

FUCK YOU USA. I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL

Come on man. As a non-white I have nothing but love for the white man and woman. Can't we just talk things out?

We need a containment board for these faggots.

LITERAL C U C K

FUCK OFF YOU piece of shit. If you ain't white you ain't right.

How about we kill all the HONKEYS!!!!! DIE, WHITEY, DIE! YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF REDNECK CRACKERS!

SAYS THE FAGGOT WHOSE LEADER TAKES HIS MOM TO MEET THE SCARY BLACK MEN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-invited-44-people-including-mom-to-accompany-him-to-washington/article29909861/

you guys dont get it do you, just treat each race with respect. we are all good for differnt reasons, appreaciate every race. no need for race wars. you kids will grow up one day. take your time

No.

Seriously if you ain't white you ain't right. You don't deserve to live if you're not white.

KILL ALL MON WHITES. COLORED PEOPLE ARE A MISTAKE

You leave the Asians out of your racist bigotry asshole, they cool.

FUCK OFF AUSTRALIA. I KNOW YOU HATE THEM TOO DONT FUCKING LIE

dude a FUCKING leaf

If you ain't a nigga, you don't deserve to breathe the same oxygen as us niggas. Screw you whitey!

HEY FUCK YOU. IM HERE FOR BUSiness reasons. You and I want to kill all non whites. Fucking admit it. Any sympathizers will be killed too

that image is st peters cross, the apostle peter was crucified upside down. thats not peaceful

Let Asians have Asia.

Just kidding, we all bleed red! I love every color, red, yellow, black, and white.

ill admit one universal race would be superior to the mixing pot we have now, but the means dont justify the end

Canadian Shitposters are the worst. At least Aussies are funny.

NO you fucking yellow fevered cuck. This world was taken away from us pure people. We have a duty to eradicate all of them. It isn't racism, this is the final solution