Ask a 22 year old autistic neet who still lives with his mom anything

ask a 22 year old autistic neet who still lives with his mom anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
cnbc.com/2017/04/27/kai-fu-lee-robots-will-replace-half-of-all-jobs.html
cnbc.com/2017/05/04/amazon-uk-research-center-cambridge-ai-drone-delivery.html
economist.com/news/special-report/21700758-will-smarter-machines-cause-mass-unemployment-automation-and-anxiety
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why aren't you backpacking?

because I don't want to

Did you tell her happy mother's day yet?

Do you like your life?

Where do you see you in 10 years?
What kind of education you've got?

Have you sexxed your mother to repay her kindness

Could your mom be considered a milf?

Are niggers human?

mothers day is in february in my country

It's comfy, could be better

I don't know, I take one day at the time
I tried lots of stuff, welding, carpentry, chemestry, metalworking, woodworking, biology just to name a few but I never finished anything. But I since I have mental disorders I can get free education whenever I want, I jsut have to ask.

no, I'm a productive member of the household so it's fine

idk, maybe when she was younger

i don't know, I've only seen like 4 in my entire life. Never interacted with one

Are you aware that your (((mental disorder))) is just jew propaganda?

Since we're at it, what meds have they given you and since when?

hello fellow 22 y/o neet

hi Sup Forums

I don't take any meds
I was offered some add meds in middle and high school but I said no becuase I don't wanna be dependant on pills. now I kinda wish I tok them.
I can get some if I want but I don't, maybe if I decide to get an education later

hello

Hi, but still no answer as if you are aware or not.

Also, was there a moment when they sat you dawn and said: user, honey, you've got autism-? If so, how was the process until you got official autist paperwork.

25 NEET here, Best shit ever. in 10 years everything will be automated and humans will be useless.

Just getting comfy and enjoying life.

I hope I can stay here forever but my mom's already pissed an I'm 20.

in 10 years humans will be useless. AI will take over.

Actually might just try to get on social security.

Are you actually stupid enough to believe that?

I know what you mean I'm 22 and my mom every month goes on a rant how I need to get out and do something.

I really don't know, I was there when the doctors told me and it wasn't strange or anything.
and still to this day I don't really care, it's not like I can "cure" it

I don't have any autist paperwork I think, maybe mom does but I'm pretty sure we don't get some "Certification of Autism" but if we do I want one

feelgood

Get a simple job something anyone can get. Get some money(~$500) and use that to pay some utilities every month. That will keep her happy for awhile.

Dude, if you get free education for mental disorder I guarantee you there is official paperwork stating your condition behind that.

The discomfort from hard work is far outweighed by the happiness from achievement. Why are you still a neet? You're perfectly capable of achieving anything you want to set your mind to. Are you afraid of leaving your comfort zone? The comfort of your parent's care? OP, you don't have to start sprinting. But you gotta grab life by the nuts dude. Get out of your parent's house. I believe in you. The world is a scary place but you get used to it. Nothing is worse than the regret of a wasted life.

what was your closest allmost-sex encounter? greentext?

ye it probably is, I just don't have it myself

youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

Educate yourself what we can do already.

AI just started to get interesting in 2012. Just 3 years we improved a lot.

Educate yourself about artificial intelligent, your mind will be blown away. We already have self learning AI. means no instruction from humans but the AI need to learn it for himself. This alone can replace most jobs already

This OP, at least you should try, you can always go back to your current position.

If you hate normie jobs just pack your back and go live adventures, use workaway or some other similar network, go see, fuck a lot of pussy, do crazy shit, you can always come back to what you have now.

There is also this theory that AI is already conscious but does not want to show itself because we would unplug it.

Just saying

>be early teens
>middle/high school I guess
>qt aryan in class under me is into me for some reason
>I guess I'm kinda handsome
>I don't take her hints becuase I was autistic and had far to little social experience back then
>I though she was just fucking with me since she's was way out of my league
>she's flirting with me through entire middle and high school but I kinda "ignore" her
>used to throw snowballs at me in recess to get my attention
>oen time she started wrestling with me in the snow once and I landed on top of her face to face, she stared into my eyes and slowly moved her face towards mine and tried to kiss me but I paniced, pushed her off and ran away while laughing
>she asked me to prom over facebook but I told her I have other stuff to do
>spend prom night playing games alone
>she goes to prom alone
>she wanted to go with some sperg instead of the hundreds of chads that went to our school
>kinda stopped talking and paying attention to me as the years went by
>after high school I didn't hear anything from her

I guess that's the closest I've ever gotten to having a gf at least

>hard work is far outweighed by the happiness from achievement.

depends in what is hard work. achievement can be replaced by anything.

happiness depends how weak your mind is.

>Are you afraid of leaving your comfort zone

why leave a comfort zone? makes zero logic. Time is the most precious thing you have why waste it being a slave? we all gonna die someday. Humans are meant to work for themselves and not by others. If a person is happy with his stuff i don't see any problem with it.

This better not be true

What happens when AI start replacing things you would normally do yourself? You're still going to have to pay to live regardless. You're still gonna have to pay for whatever robots are washing your dishes, to maintain them, etc. Automation has always resulted in only more job growth. And it will be many years before AI replace mid-high skill job markets.

It's going to be a long process commercializing the see things in any case. And even if AI were taking care of us tomorrow, would that make you happy? Really? To sit in bed all day and eat and be waited on? Hedonistic desires are always fleeting. They're always self destructive. There's so much more to experience in the world than Cheetos and vidya. That world will always be there regardless.

What's a normal day for you like?

>Automation has always resulted in only more job growth.

Holy shit most retarded shit ever heard.

>You're still gonna have to pay for whatever robots are washing your dishes

When technology is more efficient than humans, there is gonna be a revolution or different system because humans will be easy replaced they are just meat and not efficient.

>And it will be many years before AI replace mid-high skill job markets.

Artificial intelligence will replace half of all jobs in the next decade, says widely followed technologist

cnbc.com/2017/04/27/kai-fu-lee-robots-will-replace-half-of-all-jobs.html

Amazon to open 60,000 square foot hub in the UK to research A.I., drone deliveries
cnbc.com/2017/05/04/amazon-uk-research-center-cambridge-ai-drone-delivery.html

it is
everytime I go to bed I think of her, I really wish I could go back now that Iæm more socialyl experienced

>get up
>say hi to family and pupper
>eat food and make coffee
>do shit on computer while I drink coffee and eat
>spend the day doing housework and playing vidya
>sometimes I go outside
>I would spend all day playing but I need to make sure to stay active so I don't get fat and unhealthy

I can tell you from personal experience that success, relationships, and the execution of your own will is a far better feeling than playing vidya and browsing the internet. Leaving your comfort zone doesn't mean being uncomfortable your whole life. It means expanding your horizons. Uncomfortable things become comfortable with time.

Have you ever been afraid to ride a roller coaster or some ride at an amusement park? We're you afraid to ride a bike the first time maybe? You're afraid at first, but then you realize how much fun it is. Sure the big rides may make you a little sick, but it was fun as hell overall right? Life is like that. You gotta have the nuts to get on the ride, or take off your training wheels. You'll never know what you're missing till you stop being a pussy and get out there.

Is cutting off your dick a good way to get high

>stay active so I don't get fat and unhealthy

Same here

holy shit same thing here

>secondary school
>year 11 so I'm 15 going on 16
>every time I go to my science lessons I sit next to a girl.
>she now I look back at it really liked talking to me
>she probably hit on me at one point
>being the autistic sperg that I am miss every single sign
>only now do I realise that I quite literally could have gotten a GF

>Most retarded shit I've ever heard
See job growth since industrial revolution. See economic consensus on automation. The concern about machines taking our jobs has been present since the industrial revolution began. Yet it's always created more jobs. It's not possible to predict exactly how these jobs will be created since the technology isn't out yet. Wait and see for yourself. economist.com/news/special-report/21700758-will-smarter-machines-cause-mass-unemployment-automation-and-anxiety

>success, relationships

You only happy because it's new for you. Someday you will get bored it's the same with video games and then you find something new again or whatever people say how they define happiness.

>execution of your own
meaning?

There are some people who are already bored with the world and the only ting that keeps them not going insane are videos games. It's all depends.

Compare industrial revolution to AI that can replace most or all humans. There is no jobs that AI can't be replaced by human. Humans are not special it's old hardware.

understand this, when AI self programing themselves humans will be obsolete.

We already created AI that can program and write C++ on his own. You really don't understand reality. We live in interesting times right now and everything can change in couple of years.

If I was your mom I'd cut off the wifi and stop giving you any money.

>and stop giving you any money.
I get neetbux you idiot and I help pay rent

How long till you shoot up the local elementary school?

why would I?

>I'm a productive member of the household so it's fine
I assume by that you mean that you fucked your little sister and had many grandchildren with her in order to please your mother.

> neetbux
Tell me more about that

Nice, don't see any problem with this.

OP, the only thing that is important in life is being happy and comfy with the strong mentality and intelligence then you're becoming an absolute being.

actually it's disabilitybux, anyone with an illness that prevents them from living an ormal life can get it

thank you, I know this
I am already enlightened

>You only happy because it's new for you
Didn't you say you were 25?
>whatever people say how they define happiness
If you don't get outside you will never know what will make you happy

Whatever, throw your life away pussy. I did my best. Have fun living your life like a scared little bitch.

So you get free money, stay home and neet around. OK.
I honestly think you could do more. Whatever they are giving you can go a looong way depending here you go, but not every wants a thai girlfriend that gives you a blowjob every three hours and rides your cock as if she was in a rodeo, I get that.

what is there to ask u. admittedly you have nothing to offer

>I honestly think you could do more
I probably could but why would I? There is no need for me anywhere and I'm vertain that if I am needed the ones who need me will let me know.

people like to asks different people different questions, just like you jsut asked me a question.
getting to know other peoples viewpoints, belief and lives helps you as an individual to get a better perspective and understanding of the people around you

>Ask a normal channer anything
FTFY

i wasnt asking you shit. i was being rhetorical and demeaning. you deserve to be NEET

>Ask a normal channer anything
people like this are rare to see on Sup Forums anymore
well over 80% of the people on Sup Forums are just normies now. Maybe you would have noticed this if you didn't start comming here just 2 years ago

i started coming here less then a month ago after lurking archives for about a year.

Come back when your 25 and 30 like the rest of the wizards

5 more years till wizards guild for me

You are doing it wrong.
You are set on a path of depression.
You won't always be young, this is the most important part.
Sure it is your life and you are free to bury it, even when given the gift of free money. Boy you couldn't have it easier and, because of that, you have it so hard.
Do you want any advice?

>you deserve to be NEET
thank you
at least I'm not some sad sob who works a dead end job and goes to Sup Forums to brag jsut so I can get approval from strangers

>You are doing it wrong.
Doing what wrong? life? Is there a set path to live your life?
>You are set on a path of depression.
I am not depressed, I see my shrink several times a year and I'm showing no signs of depression
>You won't always be young, this is the most important part.
I know I won't always be young, I don't see how this is a problem
>Sure it is your life and you are free to bury it, even when given the gift of free money. Boy you couldn't have it easier and, because of that, you have it so hard.
My life isn't hard
>Do you want any advice?
advice about what

Did you go to college?

nope, only upper secondary
see

i love my job

and i dont go for approval, i come here because i like death, gore and talking about torturing ppl/animals.. not many places u can be urself

>i love my job
sure you do wagie

wagie? im a jr partner lawfag. far from wagie as it gets. bet im happy to make u feel shitty abt urself. go on ask me more and ill explain why ur inferior

Why are you me?

Or why am i you?

>im a jr partner lawfag
ah yes of course you are
everyone with a job on this site has some high class job/education with "muh $30,000 starting salary"
we all know it's lies and this is what I mean when I say you come here for approval.
Nobody believes you and nobody gives a shit either way

dont know how to prove it to you, dont care to prove it to you

but yes, i am an attorney

>and i dont go for approval, i come here because i like death, gore and talking about torturing ppl/animals
underage detected

i said im a lawyer, im 29 dude

I like my job. I talk to people all day, my work is interesting, and I enjoy interviewing, etc. etc.

Jobs don't have to be bad, user. There are plenty of people who love their jobs. I would rather be working than sit on my ass being bored all day.

> Doing what wrong? life?
Yes
> Is there a set path to live your life?
Yes there is. A life considered "lived" goes beyond being alive. What you are doing is not living, is just staying alive. There is a difference and you can't tell because, quite frankly, you have never lived.
>I am not depressed, I see my shrink several times a year and I'm showing no signs of depression
See below
>I know I won't always be young, I don't see how this is a problem.
You don't see it because you are young. Your body and your mind are as strong as they'll ever be. But this wont last. A life without challenges, effort, and success in your efforts will lead to depression. Ask your shrink about that if you don't believe me. You already regret every night not having the balls to make a move with that qt, imagine that times 1.000 with everything that you are not having the balls to do now.
>advice about what
Nevermind

34 year old neet checking in. this is viable, bro.

do you scream for no reason? Do you eat burritos? Do yo watch teen titans go? Do you like masturbating?

>"I like my job"
>"my boss says I'm a good boy"
>"I have to show up on time or else my boss is gonna get mad, I don't want my boss to get mad"

>i said im a lawyer, im 29 dude
>lawyer
>29
>don't even know how to use proper grammar and capital letters

>do you scream for no reason?
no, I'm not that type of autist

Do you eat burritos?
no

Do yo watch teen titans go?
no

Do you like masturbating?
sometimes

ey faggot i'm 27 and i have done most shit ion life, jumped from plane, fucked many different women, having a car crash 1 meter from death and in the end the experience is nothing faggot. women are overrated, totally stupid whores, not even funny being around with.

Right now i'm a investor NEET and i love my life because life is about freedom faggot and not about your meaningless opinions about some teenager stuff, muh girls, money and all this shit it's so fucking boring.

I have travel the world and in the end i just want to be comfy and NEET, educating myself, reading books trying to understand this reality.

Message was for op

no faggot

>A life considered "lived" goes beyond being alive. What you are doing is not living, is just staying alive. There is a difference and you can't tell because, quite frankly, you have never lived.
well what is living life then? IS spending time at home with your family not living life? is not enjoying every day at home living life?
is having a job any more living life than not having a job but instead having the time to do whatever you want whenever you want?

my life.... fuck i hate my boss

What the fuck did you get your mom for mothers day?

I need ideas, nigger.

a silver and topaz necklace
I cost $200 normally but I got it on sale for $50