The incompetence of the American military

>The incompetence of the American military
>Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster
>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children
>Rich people now shovel poo and poor people now run society (cause all rich people are useless and never earned their way and all poor people aren't lazy and on welfare)
>Israel is best rael
>Is North Korea in a tunnel just hiding out or are they all zombies???????? It's like some kinda Schrodinger's cat of asians, so cool!
>"Muh dogs even though I hated them but now I attack people that do and now I'm in a special K9 unit durrrrrrr"
>DUDE I'M GUARDING RICH CELEBRITIES AND BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO

Oh no, how dare... HOW DARE Brad Pitt ruin such a *snicker* "classic" book?

Other urls found in this thread:

zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Standard_Infantry_Rifle
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot:
>I though I was receiving instructions from someone but it turns out I was just mentally unstable xd

This is a great book. A lot better read than your shitty copy paste.

Looking back on it the book was poorly written contrived shit with a metric ton of over the top cringy bullshit like the otaku and blind man of course but also just absurd anti military disent such as with Yonkers. The entire book reads like an overcooked "rely makes u think huh?" type of post smeared with zombies and written by a man with a childs understanding of both government and military. Brooks should have either gone full retard with the premise or keep things grounded in reality instead of this half assed melding of both.

That's one of the few stories that didn't suck

The movie was actually really good.

>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children

Shit like that actually happens IRL during actual wars.

Also, the movie didn't ruin the book, it just ignored the book completely.

FYI, the audiobook is way better than the book itself, due to all the actors.

>the audiobook is way better than the book itself

t. illiterate

>The incompetence of the American military
They weren't incompetent, they just didn't have the right equipment for dealing with the zombies.

I actually found it to be good because of all those random ideas and blah blah. It's fiction.

>Criticizing a 10 year old book
>In favor of a 3 year old movie
>Criticisms with zero actual content
>Overuse of buzzwords
>OP implying his own superiority over the rest of the posters in the thread

2/10.
You could've just posted a non-flattering picture of an actress generally considered attractive and had the exact same quality of thread

But the audio book skips a few stories.

What are you trying to say? What criticisms are you trying to make?

Stating a thesis is not the same as presenting an argument. You have to support your ideas with facts and examples. Right now you're just making the middle-school mistake of assuming your stated opinion is a platform by itself, when it's not. Expand on ideas! Assert yourself!

I wouldn't say great but during the zombie craze it got teens and preteens to read so thats pretty cool. I enjoyed it well enough I guess

There's an unabridged version.

I used to hate audiobooks until I was able to listen to them on my headphones at work while sanding wing tanks for hours

I blank out when doing something like that, so the book would become white noise.

Don`t forget the ridiculus Russia parts, where people are fighting with WWII weapons and shit.
God damn this book is fucking retarded.

I liked that Colin Powell was the president.

Fanboy with hurt butt detected.

Why was that retarded?
Elaborate.

This is a pasta. It has to be. I swear I've read it in this exact format 2-3 years ago.

Why would Russians use WWII weapons when they got enormous stockpiles of Cold War era weapons, not to mention modern weaponry? Just shows lack of research. That would be as stupid, as americans going into WWI with Revolutionary War muskets and shit.

Because they were THAT desparate for weaponry. Also a good portion of the cold war stockpiles were leftover from WW2.

It's like you didn't even fucking read the book

Like factories stop because of zombies, esp. arms factories.
Also the US army not using a10s, artillery, canister rounds(lol shooting solid ap ever), not bringing enough ammo, not having fallback positions. What a disaster

>Like factories stop because of zombies, esp. arms factories.
Um. Yes? Are you being sarcastic right now? I honestly can't tell.

>Also the US army not using a10s, artillery, canister rounds(lol shooting solid ap ever), not bringing enough ammo, not having fallback positions. What a disaster
But that's literally exactly what happened.
Seriously, am I misreading you? Are you being sarcastic right now? I literally can't tell if you're trolling or not.

They literally ran out of ammo before the enemy was dead. Not enough. Did not bring enough artillery and rockets to erase the undead. Limited airsupport instead of concentrated carpet bombing. Not trying to run over the undead with tanks.
Fuck me, did we read the same book? Yonkers was some dumb shit

You need to ask why they scrapped the 5.56 AR15 for another wooden 5.56 model despite the millions already in use, squaddies are taught to fire semi-auto so its not a big deal to order them to keep it that way.

If the russian army wants an arms factory for the war effort they would staff that shit with soldiers and workers and defend it round the clock like a fortress.

>muh 1800s firing lines
>muh superior bolt action

I liked the movie, dgaf what anyone says.
By zombie standards, its right up there with the best.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Do You Lose To Zombies Hahahaha Nigga Just Close the Door Like Nigga They Are Too Dumb To Use Thumbs Haha

>muh superior bolt action
It was semi-auto, Max brooks does have a hard on for wooden rifles though and likely could not tell the difference.

zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Standard_Infantry_Rifle

The book was really stupid at times but still a fun read through and through and most of your criticisms are either nitpicking or you being retarded yourself.
Also this is a shitty copypasta.

>Shit like that actually happens IRL during actual wars.

Yeah, real wars where zombies aren't trying to eat people 24/7