Post your suicide letter. i know you have one

post your suicide letter. i know you have one.

F

I made one when I was 7 but haven't since

Dear family members,
I killed myself and it's all your fault.
I hope that you take the time to ponder on why this is all your fault, and I hope it drives you to suicide as well.

Sincerely yours
Dead body in the room

so cringe

Nope, i'm not a betacuck like you bruv.

Dear Sup Forums
you're all faggots.

Life wasn't that bad, just wasn't feeling it.
-user

Dear reader,
I finally got the courage to do this and now you know. I don't want you or anyone else to feel like it was your fault. It wasn't. I made my own choice because I couldn't live up to what was expected of me and had no other way out. Mom I know this will be hardest on you seeing your baby boy put in the ground but I couldn't take the endless cycles of depression. You were always there for me giving me wisdom and guidance even through all of dads abuse. You never stopped shielding me from what he would do to us. Dad I know we didn't always see eye to eye but I forgive you. I know that you were trying to handle everything in the way you thought best and I don't blame you. Sometimes the weight of family and life gets to you. I know I wasn't always the son you wanted and that I was constantly moving out every couple years only to fall back on my ass into your home and for that I thank you. You two were always doing what you could for me even though I know you didn't always have the ability to help me. You both were always wanting to help me even when I spit in your face and fought against every bit of help you tried to give me. To all my friends I know this is out of left field for me but I was going through things in silence I never told you about. I kept so many secrets and told so many lies that even I can't keep up anymore. This was the only way to get out of the mess that I've made of my life. I've told too many lies to live a real life with people anymore and my real life is nothing but perpetual disappointment. I woke up every morning wanting to end it but I put on that face that you all loved so much just to see you all be happy. Since I couldn't live on just seeing you all happy I had to do something for myself. Please don't cry over what happened as it's just part of life. Some of us are weak and can't keep surviving because we're just not fit for it. I made my choice after years of depression and it was mine to make.
Goodbye.

That is genuinely a nice suicide letter, i'm stealing some wording for my own suicide letter!
Really a strong move to forgive your seemingly abusive father, instead of sending one last fuck you to him.

HEIL HITLER

Weak suicide note bro.
Try again!

It's not entirely their fault for our suffering. They were only dealing with things the way they thought was best.
I can't blame anyone for a choice I make myself.

To whom it may concern,

I have chosen to commit suicide because I just cannot bear living in a world where niggers are allowed to be free.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Why?
If I want to Ernest Hemingway myself, I'm not going to write a bitter and lengthy essays about how offended with world I'm...

you are totally right, but i dont think i would have the strength to forgive a abuser. my suicide note is just to comfort family and friends, when im dead im already done, im fine, but they might need some support. luckily i have no abusers do diss in my life.

my name jeff
-jeff

"To whom it may concern...

OP was a faggot.

-user"

Its good that you comfort them. They'll need it.
I know you'll learn more in life and you'll throw that note away. I know because I'm you just a different version of you.
Don't lie so much and live a real life. You'll thank yourself later.

Control. Suicide is often about lack of control, of ones mental health, physical health, personal economy, behavior or mood. Taking ones life is the ultimate manifestation of control, at least you have control over when and how you die.
Abuse is about controling a subject for the abusers own benefit/release/whatever, and a way to symbolically regain control against a abuser would be to leave a note that recks their life.

>your fault. It wasn't. I made my own choice because I couldn't live up to what was expected of me

Horseshit. You say it's no-one's fault, then say it's their fault for expecting too much of you, adding it's Dad's fault for the abuse, but you forgive him.

Just remember - once you're dead, the game is over. There is no reset, you're done, you're out, you don't come back to see what happens, all you leave behind is shit. Suicide is one way a wimp gets revenge.

That's where I stopped reading.

"Sayonara nigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
-Me

They didn't put the expectations on me I did. I felt I had to live up to something I could never be for so long.
It wasn't my dads fault because I failed at life and screwed everything up. I just didn't want him to feel like it was his fault. He'll think that him abusing me made me do it where it couldn't be further from the truth.
>Just remember - once you're dead, the game is over. There is no reset, you're done, you're out, you don't come back to see what happens, all you leave behind is shit.
Which is why I don't want to leave anyone with any questions up in the air of who pushed me to it. I love all my friends and family but I don't love my life.
>wimp gets revenge
It's our choice whether we continue living or not. Not everyone is an edgy teenager who is mad at the world. Some of us realize that from this point on we're nothing but a waste of perfectly good human tissue.
The more we sit around and whine the worse we're making things for those around us.

>They didn't put the expectations on me I did.
>I couldn't live up to what was expected of me
Study that.

>It wasn't my dads fault because I failed at life and screwed everything up.
*Classic* victim's damage. It is *not* your fault that he abused you. You've been beaten down by him because he's an asshole. He just looked for any excuse to get mad and do it.

>I love all my friends and family
Then don't be an hero. They won't give two shits about the why. The point will be that you're gone. There is *nothing* you can say that will trump your absence - *nothing*!

If you've got friends, get them to help you. If you're underage to leave, call the gov't. You mustn't be abused. That is simply not right, and your Dad is the one that needs educating.

If you're older, move out. See if you can room with anyone. Build yourself up, then go help your Mom. She helped you, return the favor when you can.

There's your immediate purpose in life. Once that's squared away or at least under control, then you can concentrate on what you really want. But once you die, there is no hope, and you help no-one.