What would *ACTUALLY* happen if Trump became president?

What would *ACTUALLY* happen if Trump became president?

And no meming. No matter my political alignment, I still find this guy to be a genuine threat to the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donald-trump-on-us-debt.html
igmchicago.org/igm-economic-experts-panel/poll-results?SurveyID=SV_0dfr9yjnDcLh17m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'd uncuck the cucked. People might stop being so apathetic and have some love for their country again?

Ah who am I kidding when hes president the media might still shit on everything he doesn and make everyone think hes terrible unless he solves the propaganda media problem too.

I think we will see some mistakes in the first year but his actions will force people to respect him because his motives are pure.

He just wants to make America great again.

>I still find this guy to be a genuine threat to the country.
Why? In what way?

he will not always make the right decisions, but he will be strong, and he will enact significant change.

or he'll just find himself powerless in the established government/banking network and you'll basically think "oh, if trump couldn't do it, nobody else could" as you get another 30 years of establishment shills.

He'll have to face a future where he would have to have sex with his own wife instead of letting the bull do it, and vaginas are icky!

fuck clinton.

Explain how, shill.

Not OP, but I feel Trump has lots of big ideas and I have no reason to think any of them are accomplishable. Is anybody REALLY expecting a giant US-Mexico wall border to happen? Completely regardless of whether you think it's a good idea.

Trump may be smart and an effective businessman but Congress is a shithole and he can't magic the problems away and make them do what he wants.

well economically he is literally retarded so hopefully he doesn't get too much done related to the economy

He'll be for white people what Obama was for black people: a disappointment for those naive enough to believe that a president will actually change anything significant. Just like everyone else, they go with the flow of society, they couldn't do much more even if they want to. Which president you choose is an effect of changes in society, not a cause.

He'll probably just continue the slow trend of decline for the US, which I guess is better than Hillary which will spare no time to plunge the world into the abyss.

You can say he's "literally" retarded when it comes to the economy, but can you say how? In what way is Donald J. Trump economically retarded?

The wall's already been planned. It will have a high speed rail system on top, known as the MAGA Train - Make America GO Again! - that connects all of the southern states. It's going to happen, it's going to be smart and it's going to be a lot less expensive than you'd think.

The best part of Trump is that the strong hate him and the weak love him. If he does something good, the people will help push it through. If he does something stupid, the Congress will shut it down and the people won't help him.
It's like a stubborn horse pulling a really heavy cart. It'll get somewhere, but you're not going into the abyss.

He'll probably get impeached quickly and repeatedly

Generally D.C. just won't let him do much

A lot of our allies will hate us

If a SCOTUS Justice dies, it's anyone's guess who he'll nominate to replace them

Probably some race riots

As far as domestic policy goes he'll probably be alright

He'd be terrible on foreign policy though, I mean ending the Iran Deal would be stupid and 45% tariffs on Chinese imports would wreck our purchasing power

He'll most likely fuck up america's economy and international relations .He's shown nu actual political knowledge and proposed no legitimate change rather than meme walls and what the public shouts ... and there's a reason we don't have direct democracy or elections during crysis (be it political,economic or others) and we've seen that reason in Greece

So I guess the real question is who is going to be his advisors and how much will he listen to them ?

He cannot comprehend the structure and importance of international relations and he keeps believing that the world goes on a 1v1 playing field rather than the globalist world that is(whether you like it or not) . Attacking mexico (in an economic way) or/and any other country will provoke an international reaction not just one from mexico

He's a fucking retard on multiple issues and changed his position on things multiple times ...but...his most likely opposing partner is hillary...and while donald trump's intentions might be ambiguous , hillary was proven to be a liar with only self-interest

Hate me ,call me an uneducated gypsy or whatever regional insult you can find but I have the right to an opinion and my opinion is that the election ended up between 2 delusional idiots (trump&sanders) and 2 lying manipulating assholes (hillary & cruz) ..and i'm just wondering ...how the fuck did it end up being between this guys (yes i know trump won the primaries i'm talking be4 this)

If Trump won the election, his VP would be president within a week.
Just kidding, we all know he's a plant to hand the election to Clinton.

At best he'll be Reagan, At worst he'll be Bush

>strong hate him
>leftist sjws are strong
>sjw are strong
>sjw strong
>sjw
>strong
>meme arrows

>extremely prominent real estate mogul
>Does anyone really think this guy knows how to build a wall?
If there's one man in this country I would trust to build a wall, it's Donald J. Trump.

>ITT peons try to understand the incomprehensible mind of the emperor.

Oh, so the Jews and the Washington boys don't hate him?

He'd probably get assassinated by some powerful people/agency, or a lone nut would kill him.

Look at it this way OP. No jokes.

At least he isn't Hillary Clinton.
At least he's a shift to the right, which in 8 years will cause another shift back to the left and the cycle will repeat this.
We've moved too far to the left. Time to be knocked back as a country to the political center and then right AGAIN. We need this.

>He cannot comprehend the structure and importance of international relations and he keeps believing that the world goes on a 1v1 playing field rather than the globalist world that is(whether you like it or not) . Attacking mexico (in an economic way) or/and any other country will provoke an international reaction not just one from mexico

I think he understands that very well. The world is a big place, and there are plenty of trading partners that would be more than willing to step in and reap the benefits of a trade agreement with the USA if other countries want to be pussies and bow out.

>What would *ACTUALLY* happen if Trump became president?

Nothing changes.

More illegal wars, more drones, more NSA spying, more neo-liberal economics, more, cutting of the social safety net.

>Thinking China is "screwing us" in trade KEK
they literally make phones like slaves for chicken feed
>Thinking building a wall will somehow improve the average american's prosperity
>He thinks "debt is good"
>Thinks tariffs are somehow good KEK
>Thinks that there is nothing wrong with size and scope of government, we just need to have better "negotiators"
Like we are going to some how going to talk our way out of this jam

Say it with me.
>PRESIDENT
>DONALD
>J.
>TRUMP

Probably an initial drop in global markets, some short-term economic instability. Then everyone will realize the president doesn't have that much power, and all the dumb shit he's saying in his campaign isn't going to happen, and things will carry on as they always do. People will learn to ignore the dumb shit he says and he will just be a national embarrassment like GW Bush was. Probably a few really bad foreign policy blunders along the way.

So you want us to explain his entire policy platform?

donaldjtrump.com

Why don't you pick a particular policy issue you think will be a threat, and we can tell you why you are wrong.

>more jobs but mostly industrial
>kebab remove in middle east
>Isreal and US military becomes unreal
>Trump keeps China happy and have mutual military agreement so nobody else can really tell China/US no.
>Russia also in on it
>Eurabia is butthurt but has too many of their own problems
>Trump refuses foreign aid to cuckslime countries
>Iran completely destroyed in less than six months
>Wall is built and Mexicans comes in legally and everyone realizes that it's better that way for everyone (yes even the imagrants are happy about it)

The left is going to criticize every single little action he does just like the right did to Obama and the cycle will repeat again on the other side in 8 years. Nothing that special to be honest.

He won't trust anyone and will make hesitant decisions, probably with better returns on investment

>We've moved too far to the left.

Our president is center-right

>Is anybody REALLY expecting a giant US-Mexico wall border to happen?
Uh, yes. And it's totally doable. Do you realize how much economic leverage we have over Mexico? They're our little bitch, they would have an economic crisis if we started to twist the screws. Vicente Fox already apologized to Trump, too.

Oh oh let me pick. Partially defaulting on the national debt. Tell us how that's going to work out for the economy, can't wait.

cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donald-trump-on-us-debt.html

We'll get a pretty sweet wall out of it.

>People will learn to ignore the dumb shit he says and he will just be a national embarrassment like GW Bush was.

And Sup Forums will say they either never supported him or he wasn't a "real" conservative. (whatever the fuck that means anymore)

Can I get some sources, please?

A profound economic crisis due to his idiotic anti- free trade policies, and a deep deterioration of diplomatic relations (self-explanatory).

Trump may be a wake up call for the political class. 10 years ago, people literally laugh at the idea of Trump being president and he got instantly BTFO. People vote for excentric candidates as a sign of disappointment and apathy toward the politicians. Accusing the voters of being ignorants won't solve the problem, it's repression. Maybe if Trump win, the political class will be forced to accept the criticism

>Presidents.
>Power.

Probably had more power as a CEO.

Russia wil conquer the Baltic states.
Putin got the blessing from Trump.

>Trump may be a wake up call for the political class.

LOL you actually think he will have any power as president?

I'm surprised by all these people falling for the "Trump is incompetent" meme. If you look at the man's life he's proven again and again that he is exceptionally competent . People tout a few tanked properties and failed business ventures out of literally hundreds, and that's really all they have as "evidence". Just look at this primary, no one expected him to win and he destroyed it. Completely knocked it out of the park, against enormous opposition funding and media bias. Pretending as if Trump is "dumb" and will do "dumb" things as president is frankly a very myopic stance to take, and really unintelligent. Yet people seem to shit their pants constantly over absolutely nothing.

his anti free trade policies are going to hurt companies but not destroy them. It'll be good for America and that's kinda the country he's making great again.

He might not be everyones best friend but other countries know that real bad things happen if our economy collapses and will have to deal with it until we get it fixed.

Tldr: Trump is fair, but not a pussy.

Obama's power was cultural and his election and reelection sent strong signals to the American public and politicians. Trump winning will be even stronger. Regardless of how much power he actually has, it's important that he wins. Same with Hillary losing.

He'll face stiff opposition from the get-go from opponents in society and the state unless he pulls a landslide victory.

>I still find this guy to be a genuine threat to the country
Anti-Trump scaremongers would like to make us think he'll pass a bunch of malicious reforms unilaterally, but it baffles me that those scaremongers and the dopes who believe them (coughOPcough) don't count themselves as an opposing force. Do you think that just because he wins a majority vote means he gets to run roughshod over the millions of others who disagree? The right was saying the same shit about Obama for years. It's the left's turn for that.

Economy is always overblown; that's the job of Congress. Beyond Trump's opposition to TPP and similar, I could care less about what he thinks. Reducing foreign investment is at least a departure from the old covert ops boondoggles Clinton seems to prefer.

Taking an aggressive stance with Mexico is something that should've been done years ago. Had we done to Mexico what we tried to do to Afghanistan and Iraq (and yes, Mexico has oil and cartels to wage war on), we'd be much better off. Not saying it would've been without controversy or bloodshed, but we've got much stronger cultural ties with our neighbors than with distant islamic mountain clans and maybe we'd be pissing off Latin America instead of the Islamic world.

Fuck me this turned into a blog post.

I'm still of the belief that he is a plant by the Clinton administration to make sure that Shillary wins the presidency.

>Regardless of how much power he actually has, it's important that he wins.

But that's not gonna happen. Since November 2012, I've been saying Clinton would be president after Obama.

It has exactly zero to do with how much power a president has. And it's also why picking a "serious" president doesn't fucking matter. They've allowed the system to be circumvented in the name of political correctness.

I don't know but like Hitler and Napoleon before him, Russia will inevitably be the end of him in whatever magical shitstorm and re-configuration of the world stage he manages to summon.

He's going to explode the corrupt political system and reveal all the agendas and backdoor deals.

>It'll be good for America

No, it won't. It would be disastrous.
If you think protectionism is a sensible economic policy you are simply illiterate.

>I've been saying Clinton would be president after Obama
So? Who are you?

>The Chilean expert on the US said...

>So? Who are you?

Someone who listens to 9 hours of podcast a fucking day. I'm not some fucking yahoo who gets his news from CNN filling gas at the Wawa.

Virtually every economist agrees with me.
It's not my fault you haven't read an economics textbook in your life.

Hey. I'm in Philadelphia too.

Trump isn't in this to just fuck around. Nobody is fixing this train wreck so trump has reluctantly been forced to fix it himself.

If he gets in life as we know it is over. Things have been terrible for so long that we're numb and can't see it anymore. Shit is gonna get fixed and you're going to cum.

Law and order restored
FEDERAL RESERVE AUDIT
No more creating new terrorist groups or overthrowing a new government every few years.

Things are going to be so great you'll be in shock and won't know how to respond.

The only problem is that all trumps enemies are going to be constantly sabotaging shit behind the scenes so they can point and say "ha! see? I told you trump couldn't [X]" but the successes will still be far greater.

Based on his actions as president, which are heavily influenced by other politicians.

I am extremely skeptical, but I'll eat my words if this actually happens to any significant degree.

This is your average Trumptard ladies and gentlemen.

years 1-4 will be a bit of unrest from the cucks and thugs. Maybe some riots until they get tired and bored. He'll spend some time reaffirming the public that he will stand by his policies and assure everyone he is working on deals. Construction on the wall will start around year 3. Congress will give him a very hard time (like they do with everyone else). He will prevent some companies from moving over seas and open up thousands of jobs. We will begin manufacturing more products in the US around year 4.

Years 5-8 the wall will be done in year 5. Our trade deficits will be down with china. We will be on even terms with other countries regarding trade, we will actually bring in some profit rather than be complacent in a trade deficit like we are now. Manufacturing will be huge in the US around year 6. Products will be a bit more expensive, but the quality of life will be exponentially better because of all the new wealth and millions of new jobs. Year 8 will see the US cutting a huge chunk out of the national debt, millions of people employed, wages up, morale up, people happy. Thanks to Trumps non-combative take on dealing with other nations, we won't have to worry about dangerous foreign affairs as much as we do now. ISIS will land a solid attack on the US during Trumps first term. He will send an unstoppable ground force to lay waste to ISIS soldiers in syria and put a temporary ban on syrians seeking refuge in the US. Our response will be so strong that other nations will see how serious we are when it comes to protecting our homeland.

TL;DR: Jobs, manufacturing in the US, stronger military, higher wages, happier people.

He will either fix it, or burn it to the ground.

I am ok with either outcome.

>Every LIBERAL and US DEPENDENT expert said...

>If you think protectionism is a sensible economic policy you are simply illiterate.

...said one of the numerous charity-tier countries who only survive because real countries give them stuffs.

Here's a tip, whole wide world: The Trump Train is for American citizens only. The rest of you are just laying on the tracks.

Enjoy your new freedom to fend for yourselves, while the richest country in the world takes care of its chronic internal problems, such as too many of YOU coming here and fucking things up for too many of US.

America First - I'm not sure some of you retards are really catching on to what that means.

Pretty sure the average Sup Forums shitposting djtrump supporter is dumb as shit and poor as shit.

>tariffs to bring jobs back to America
They also make shit expensive. I just moved to Europe and normal household goods are twice as expensive even after accounting for VAT - their sales tax. Fucking $30 for a stapler at Office Depot I kid you not - because - made in France.

>find new trade partners
Yeah cuz as the #1 consumerist nation in the world we don't already trade with all the countries even capable of making shit we want.

>build the wall
If youve ever seen the border you'd know this would be so prohibitively expensive to not even be worth it.

Just saw another one of Trumps great ideas - negotiate to pay back only a portion of the national debt.
>not realizing whole American economy is based on principle America is good I its debts
>not realizing vast majority of us bonds are owned by Americans
>not realizing doing this would wreck the retirement of everyone with a 401k

trump supporters just go off this weird notions that trump is "da man" and is "strong". Only cucks lacking their own masculinity say this clown shit.

Bush was a better president than Reagan though?

>Only cucks lacking their own masculinity say this clown shit.
Strong men recognize strength.

>because his motives are pure
This is adorable. You would think after decades of disappointment people wouldn't fall for this shit, but nope. Just push the right buttons and they become naive as little children again.

very simplified taxes and a strong immigration reform, both compromised from where they are but still reasonable.

the first middle eastern flare up would be responded too with insanely overwhelming force, in an attempt to send a message that he won't pussy foot around.
he might co-op the mission with putin just as a double down on how willing he is to fuck them over.

whether any of this works we wouldn't know until afterwards.

Why is so fucking weird about this idea to you people? The cartels are out of control. They've killed roughly 150,000 Mexicans. They are taking over the south west and the influx of local Mexican immigrant and illegal immigrants will make it a smooth, unopposed transition.

America will lose the southwest to low class drug control if this isn't set straight.

>implying Bush's motives weren't pure

I'd rather take a chance with all of that, rather than have hillary, who is guaranteed to fuck shit up. She played a part in destabilizing the middle east, imagine what she could do to her own country.

he's already a billionaire, he didn't accept funding for his campaign, his history has shown he's a patriot through and through, fuck off

Yep, you are indeed illiterate,

igmchicago.org/igm-economic-experts-panel/poll-results?SurveyID=SV_0dfr9yjnDcLh17m

Such a worthless and ignorant post.

>ladies and gentlemen

Excuse me! I don't Identify as either of those so you can just fuck right off shitlord!

>if

actually, they don't, you smug piece of shit

read a book instead of circlejerking with the other effete ivory tower "intellectuals" who confirm your pathetically narrow worldview

>literally chanting mantras like a cult member

>reliable media source
>cnbc

You trolling m8?

whats so hard to imagine about the US building a wall that dozens of other countries have?

what's so mind boggling about spending $20 billion dollars over the course of a few years in a country where the government spends $5000 billion annually?

God will reveal himself to the world and tell people to stop being terrorist, stop being cultural marxists, and to love one another. Not memeing. Trump is Jesus.

Found the illiterate anti-intellectual.

>worthless and ignorant

much like your country

(just kidding, I love Chile, you're just a terrible representative. Probably because you're not actually from there, you're just using a proxy from the safety of your mom's basement)

Except your entire post is undone by the fact we've been doing exactly that for decades... and it's only making things worse.

ALL of these are worded as immediate results. Not long term results.

At least read your own shit. There's negative things listed in your OWN SOURCE.

>some fucking yahoo listening to 9hrs of podcast a day

Found the desperate wannabe. What a pathetic life you must lead

>What would *ACTUALLY* happen if Trump became president?

Vetos and shutdowns. Gridlock. Beautiful, beautiful gridlock.

This. I hope he vetoes every fucking thing for four years.

Part of business is political. Much of what he says is political and meant to appeal to that silent majority that is so tired of career politicians.

/thread

in order to get impeached you have to do something illegal

Well, if YOU said it.

As much as I'd love for him to be President, I don't think it's possible. The angry white vote isn't enough to get someone elected.

>And no meming.

>implying
>1 post by this ID
Sage.

He's not. He's purposely playing the media black sheep by provoking and specifically targeting the liberals and minorities in order to get them to vote for Hillary, because most Americans get their Political News off corporate mainstream media outlets and are too lazy to find independent news sources. He's working with her.

The fact that he's running has only given false hope to the rural parts of America, and stormfags.

Libs get assmad when Trump talks shit about minorities and women -> Libs go "hurdur i know who Hillary is" cuz i saw her on T.V -> Who the fuck is Bernie Sanders? -> Shillary wins

Trumpfags are getting played like a fiddle, sadly so is the rest of the nation.

Soy chileno, aweonao de mierda.

>ALL of these are worded as immediate results. Not long term results.

No, they aren't. Can't you read? It says explicitly "in the long run".

>There's negative things listed in your OWN SOURCE.

Read the link I gave, you lazy fuck. The economists explicitly state that while there may be short-term costs, for some people, free trade is ultimately a positive thing.