Why do you guys hate fidget spinners?

Why do you guys hate fidget spinners?

I've never actually seen one of these things in person and only know that they exist because of Sup Forums, but I'm an anxious mess so I kind of want one.

Nice dubs.

I don't.
The people who hate it just don't like that people would enjoy something.

I don't. I own one. Pretty nice. Helps at board meetings.

>board meetings

Because fingerboxes are clearly the superior choice

>hand fedora

Don't you mean bored meetings?

I see normal people use them so not really.

I saw this thing in person at my friends place, his wife got one for her "add". It looks light weight but is quite heavy and its just oiled well and spins easily. I'm sad to see this going viral, it's being shilled non stop.

I wouldn't be surprised if the company that makes it hired marketing people to spam it on Sup Forums and other places constantly.

Went to the local comic book convention, some flea market vendor was selling these for 15 dollar. You can get the same ones online for 3 bucks, but parents were buying them like crazy for their kids....fuck if I know why.

I don't think they help people with ADD, I think they *capitalize* on people with ADD.

cause they are anywhere, nobody realy want it just cause is fun, but only cause is cool. AND THIS TIPE OF PERSON BOMB YOU LIFE WITH THIS SHIT ANYWHERE FB, WHATSAPP, YOUTUBE AND Sup Forums TOO

Shit! Our cover's blown. RUN BOIS RUN!

I borrowed my little brother's spinner so I could see what the big deal was and I just can't see the appeal. Literally all it does is fucking spin. I even tried spinning it constantly for like 5 minutes to see if it would grow on me, but to no avail. I understand it's just a fad that will go away in a month like Pokemon Go, but on all honesty, this spinner shit is even more retarded.

True what model is that ?
Looks like ww1 trench art finger box I'm guessing Italian

That's just crazy

this thread is now about outdated fidget spinners aka, pet rocks

i dont even know what that is

ADD is fake

buy dollar ones off wish. resell at 10 bucks

Right in the feels

I am currently playing with one. Didn't really see the appeal before and then used one, they are pretty relaxing.

What do you guys think of my fidget spinner?

hahha why is that thing SPIRALING out of control ;"D get it omgg lmao

Have you warped through time yet?

""""""helps"""""" the "interwebz says i haz ADD" faggot while annoying literally everyone else around them.

Nothing beats the original model.

My dad had an English fingerbox, but he sold it a couple of years ago

>local comic book convention
Kek fuckin nerd I bet you still let your mom jack you off

That's a quite rare model you have there user .
Only a handful were made with finger guide printed in the corner
You normally find that printed on the finger box, box

That sucks user
You can make your own finger box with the chan approved step by step guide you can download this and gain access to printable box skins when you purchase the gold account

Let's face it you fucks. Fingerboxes are the same goddamn retarded good for nothing children's toys as fidget spinners.

did you just divide by zero?

Dafuq bro

I don't personally. The more stupid shit to make fun of the better.

You know I'm right motherfucker

If you own one of those, you're a fucking moron.

I an serious now

>says the guy who spends his valuable time calling people morons on Sup Forums

I love em, I 3D print them and sell them to retarded school kids
>Big Business

Well my freind you must try a finger box then maybe your point will be valid
You can fill them with anything you want and finger away
>I used to fill with sharp thumb tacks or pins in my old days but now just Maci's sand

Or a small child. Get over yourself.

Just because I have not fingered a finger box doesn't make my observation invalid. Come on now it's a finger box.

I got 2 of them for 5 bucks at my local flea market. my nephew sold one of them for 15 at school.... it's a solid investment

>TFW you can buy them for $2 and sell them back for $15