Anyone ever tried this?

Anyone ever tried this?

i doubt it

Who the fuck would actually try this

I'm actually seriously tempted. I'd feel soooo girlyyyy

do it with the tape, maybe skip the glue, show pics

Looks like it could cause permanent damage.

Really? How so? Tucking the balls is easy-peasy, and I'm sure everyone's pulled their penis round the back before.

do you have like an elastic cock?

When you rip the skin off of your dick dont tell the doctor why

Of course, to some extent. SURELY you've done it before. If not, try it. Right Now. Even at work/in public. Just do it

anyone have a picture of a vigina operated into a penis? i mean a picture of the resault after it healed

Looks like something Chris-chan should have tried before trying to slice open his taint and claiming he's growing a fuckhole

that doesnt exist user. generally when a guy starts taking T his clit will increase in size because it is analogous to a penis, it will even start to look dick like. though a lot of my Tdude friends say that bottom surgery is super shitty, and most dont want to do it because it either;
a) takes a massive chunk of flesh off your forearm, outing you as soon as you wear anything less than a long sleeved shirt. you can pee with this dick but it wont work for sex.
b) you have a hydraulics installed into your body to give you erections, but it takes at least 5 years to heal and if the hydraulics break youre fucked, also they wear out in a decade.

oops, wrong way round innit

traps

sound and looks fucking painful

why not just wait for a better procedure, bottom surgery for tguys currently is just the worst shit ive ever seen. butchers everywhere looking to make a buck off dudes serious body problems and insecurities.

It only feels bad if you start to get an erection. Tucking the balls inside actually feels kinda cozy.

What happens when you get an erection?

faggot

Source?

threads like this make me appreciate that I am happily heterosexual

Whenever I do normal 'tucks' I can't get an erection. It's like asking what happens when someone gets an erection in a chastity cage. They just don't.

samantha fox

The guy in the pictures.

apparently its really not worth it, though most guys spend around 10k on top surgery and it helps a lot, many have told me that bottom surgery is incredibly expensive painful, and hazardous, i heard a story of a guys balls bursting open with fecal matter in it somehow. god forbid

on another note, the reason tgirl surgery works so well is that the surgeon only has to invert the penis, but for a future correct tguy surgery to be done, the internal clitoris would have to be extracted from the body and pulled forward and then have a phalloplasty done overtop of the exposed sex organ.

>then have a phalloplasty done overtop of the exposed sex organ.
when they can do this, ill have 10 incher installed

Anybody here tried this?

use duct tape though

>everyone's pulled their penis round the back before

nope.jpg

Why do people always do this, but never fill themselves up?

bcuz pregnant is no good

suicide is sooooooooooo much easier than this

i have no idea why no one has tried to use the actual body parts analogous to the male sex organs to make Tman sex organs. doctors are using Tgirls actual junk to make girl junk so why wont they apply the same logic to dudes. guys and girls have the exact same junk, only placed reverse ways.

>guys and girls have the exact same junk, only placed reverse ways.
i dont think thats entirely accurate

When you have aids but youre horny

GIVING YOURSELF DOUBLE AIDS

you know what i mean

What do you think will happen if you get an erection while your dick is glued like this ?

see

im not up on genital anatomy, sorry for my ignorance

ah no. It's just retarded.