Sick fucks of Sup Forums:

>age
>sex
>first sexual experience
>sickest fantasy

Male
Shredding some waves in Hawaii while my doggo stands on the front of my surfboard wearing a hat.

Pretty sick

Thanks bro.

>24
>female
> gave a blow job at like 10 or 11
>fantasize about incest and beast occasionally

male
15 did anal with my gf at the time, had no lube so used my dad's condom, it split half way through so I cream pied her arse
Raping petite girls

>25
>male
>16
>starting to take hormones and becoming a qt tranny. Already have grade 1 gynecomastia an androgynous face, and a thick ass, so I'd make a good one I feel

Im actually curious for sauce

Male
When I was 16 with female
I want to ass rape a girl, just shove it in no lube as hard as I can and make her tell me how much she likes my dick in her ass

Serious tho. Whats the sauce?

are you even okay? that's a bit too sick

Would you ever suck off someone underage?

tits or GTFO

that would be so epic

>age
>sex
Female
>first sexual experience
In my room with my first boyfriend on my bed with a condom.
>sickest fantasy
Eating someone while they r alive

>36
>M
>First bj at 15, and lost virginity at 16
>Don't really have any sick fantasies, but banging a sexually deprived milf has always been on my list.

Pics or gtfo

I haven't shaved in a long time, I don't wanna. (Not that I grow much body hair anyway)

male
handjob at 11
Kekistan getting nuked

Male
Watch smooth inexperienced girls or women be violently forcefucked by a hairy masculine dude. Help her hold her down etc. maybe join in but it would mostly be for the view. I'm gay and so wouldn't be super into her, and the dude being alpha as fuck is part of the fantasy so if I tried anything ideally he'd knock me out

>>Age

>>Sex
M

>>First Sexual Experience

>>Sickest Fantasy
Fucking my mother in law, cumming inside her, and then sneaking back to wife to have her lick her mom's pussy juice off of my cock without knowing that's what she's doing

male
getting huge silicone tits, becoming a tranny bimbo whore and being the center of a gangbang/bukkake

I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her cute little brother

Then I'd fuck him while she pees in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's Hogwarts uniform and I'd call him Hermione while I fucked him. So that's not even gay is it.

I'd also like to tie him in a chair and torture his penis for hours while his sister makes out with him. No homo.

M
None yet. Trying to get some on CL right now.
Nothing that really qualifies as sick.

>28
>srsly?
>shitty combo handjob/blowjob at 15
>nothing too sick. i have pretty normal tastes and no strange fantasies yet.

patrician fantasy m80

> 28
> Male
> Pretty boring story, sex at a party with the school slut
> Want to put on a mask, get some friends together and kidnap my innocent 20 year old gf and her sisters, keeping them locked up for a week or so as we gangrape them all again and again while they watch. Id record it all and finish off by having my bros great dane rape them all.

How did you get into beast? What got you interested in it?

Think you'd ever go through with beast?Seeing a girl do that is my no 1 achievable fantasy

Bumping

First/nickname?

>27
>male
>had sex with a girl at 19
>getting diapered by an older woman I know

M
None
Make a horse cum

Disgusting. Just be a normal gay .

Female
13 with best friends brother
I want to torture rape another women. Like violently rape her and then pull her teeth out.

and tear the skin off your dick in the process.

Male
13 (ass fucked a cousin)
>rape and eat a young teenager

>no lube
as much as you want to home run your rusty rod, thats just not how it works bucko

That escalated quickly.

Tits?

nice try.

faggot

>28
>male
>18, the bitch accused me of raping her next day
>sickest would be incest cause my cousin is fine as hell and i got a handjob from my step-sister once. so that was cool
but they arent 18 yrs old fresh out of hs with tight asses anymore so i dont think about that much anymore

>29
>male
>15 got blowjob from brother
I raped my friends GF

>age
>sex
male
>first sexual experience
14 years old with a 12 year old girl
>sickest fantasy
I want a BBW woman to peg me

male
when myself (10) or my nephew (11) would play a game, the loser would show either their hard dick or their asshole spread
sickest fantasy is either fucking morbidly obese women or tying down someone/being tied down and the sub being made to orgasm 5-10 times

how fucked up am I Sup Forums

Yall need Jesus