Get in here guys. Let us pray for based Carr and discuss our favorite memory of him this year...

Get in here guys. Let us pray for based Carr and discuss our favorite memory of him this year. Get these heavy feels off your chest,

Ill start.

May Derek Carr have a speedy and safe recovery and may his surgery tomorrow on Christmas be a painless one. Bless him and his family, and bless the Raider's next season as you have for them this year.
Amen.

My favorite memory is Carr's game winning 2 point conversion week 1 against the Saints.

Favorite memory is his flying 1st down same game

I hope he watches the Raiders get raped in the playoffs, comes back, and tears his ACL. Fuck you faggot Carr.

Fuck off nobody cares

Get well soon Based Carr

My favorite Carr memory from this season is cross body bomb to Crabs vs the Titans

TYBC (Thank You Based Colts)

Based Carr will come back even stronger and make niggaz and hippies mad as fuck

TYBC
Favorite memory was him leading the game-winning drive on the ratbirds. Get fucked, old gay.

>old gay BTFO two years in a row

It's a beautiful thing.

Jest here. Praying for Carr. He's a good Catholic boy and will rise from the ashes

Depressed lads.
Everyone worked so hard this year. One of the best records ever since the Rich Gannon years.

lol get cucked raidspics

>Expected to win the super bowl
>couldnt keep their QB healthy against the Indianapolis Colts "professional" football organization
Le fucking mao. The meme had to end sometime, just be happy you got some shitposting out of it.
Side note: I am going to THOROUGHLY enjoy the Raiders being talked about as an AFC favorite/team to beat for the next decade, just to see them fuck it away year after year, just like Rivers. Absolutely can't wait.

Never forget.
He will rise again stronger
I feel bad for him

Dear Lord, I pray that Based Carr overcomes his adversity and returns even more based than before.

My favorite memory of Based Carr this year is when the Raiders set the NFL record for penalties in a single game against the Bucs but Based Carr put the team on his back and threw for 500 yards and won the game.

TYBC

;_;

Eat shit faggots. Enjoy your broken QB who will never be the same

>broken leg
>never the same

fucking lel, this is a minor injury

he's gonna be fine

Texans fan here.. Actually cried when Carr got injured because now facing a broken team in the playoffs.. they're going to be shaken up and probably won't have a backup qb passing more than 160yds.. i wanted the full strengthTexans to play against full strength Raiders.. but now it's gonna be kind of weird with the raiders playing %70..

>Inb4 "the Texans are bad lolololol"

MAKE THE CALL MARK

I've been drinking since the game ended

Favorite memory of this year was him walking back with the glove on after injuring his pinky

I hope he comes back next season with a vengeance

You aren't playing the Raiders retard.

DO IT
JESUS SAVES

>broken leg
>minor injury

Maybe if you're a lazy piece of shit who sits on his ass all day. If you do anything even requiring and sort of mobility you might be able to eventually regain 100% movement but it takes a while to overcome a severe injury psychologically.

Would be nice to play the Texans again without mexiniggers ruining the fucking game

Then he threw an interception 2 plays after LOL!

I can't stop crying. This is the saddest sports injury ever.

kys spic

It wasn't a compound break fuck knuckles. This is literally 8 week recovery at the most.

The Texans are getting raped by the chiefs in the first round

He rallied and won

For all his faults he really brought the team out of the gutter

F

Kys