Why are poor people so FAT???

Why are poor people so FAT???

Having no self control destroys all aspects of your life.

LOL probably this. First post, best post.

I've noticed all the fat kids whose parents are using food stamps. That's where my "red-pilling" first began.

Constantly eating shitty comfort food and snacking. Combine that with an inability or unwilling ability to plan a grocery budget as well as know how to cook very basic healthy food.

Carbs are cheap. The poor typically eat high carb diets.

Same..Too bad I ended up fat.

Obama upped everyones food stamps

They are poor because they spend so much money on shitty food.

They are fat because they eat that shitty food.

genetics.

poorfag ancestors were hard laborers like farmers, ranchers, miners, etc.

they evolved to eat 8000 calories a day and burn 8000 calories a day doing manual labor.

put one of those poorfags in the modern age where food is dirt cheap and all you have to do is sit on your ass to make 8 an hour and they eat 8000 calories but burn 2000.

its not hard to see why they end up fat asses when their environment no longer forces them to work hard for it.

It's the only thing they find comfort in in their miserable lives.

believe it or not wile some of it has to to with lack of self control (think fat people vs land wales) alot of it has to do with how cheap carbs are, I can buy a big fuck bag of rice for ten bucks and just live off that for weeks
I weight about 250, I could stand to lose about thirty-forty pounds to get where I use to be, but losing it would be cutting out my bland tasteless food to the point that I'd be missing my vital nutrients and shit.
I've done it before, I get migraines and get dizzy and irritable, which is hard to manage at a customer service job.

overweight and poor, yes, but I've never been on food stamps, and I paid for comm college out of pocket, just graduated, planning on getting a job in IT

You tell us, OP.

I used to think it was because the cheapest food is the worst for you until I realized that yesterday I paid 8 bucks for a single small meal at Sonic before an exam whereas rice + beans + chicken can last you a whole fucking week.

It's a total lack of self control.

Poor people are more likely to be dumb. Dumb people make poor choices. Poor food choices result in obesity.

Healthier food is not more expensive. It's a modern myth, like the wage gap.

processed foods and lots of carbs

They eat too much.

Lower quality foods/processed foods are quite cheaper to make,which means they can sell it for a cheaper price. You won't see many fat people at Whole Foods, then again people are stupid for shopping there firstly. Look at Wal-Mart, Fast Food Chains and Dollar stores for example, some people might go in to buy knick knacks or random shit but some poorer families actually have to settle for lower quality foods at a discounted price. Modern day Americans don't have time to actually cook a healthy meal at home due to a long day at work, but sometimes it can be other environmental factors such as quality of life or stress. Also, there isn't much education efforts out their to combat obesity or over-eating, but instead the liberals want to sweep it under the rug and have shit like "fat appreciation" and "anti-body-shaming", wheras the republicans will not put efforts into social efforts to promote healthy habits. Cheap/Processed foods and no access to healthy/organic foods = Fat Americans.

The Future is here.

>People can't have sex with QT little girls.
>People can't do drugs, even God damn pot.
>People can barely get away with alcohol as you'll get harassed if you do it anywhere outside your home.

>Complain because people are fat and unsightly.
Your society is fat and unsightly so the fuck did you expect? Ever heard of ego depletion nigger anus? You asked for this when you repressed all our base urges.

They are generally not very educated. So they eat food they think is cheap and nutritive while it's not.

They often live in "food desert" which are areas were it's impossible to get to a supermarket without at least something like a 30 min trip to the supermarket.

I've heard about these "food deserts" and while I'm sure they exist, I've been to some pretty desolate places and there's always been a Wal Mart relatively close by where people can get almost anything they could realistically need.

cheap high-carb foods. I know a poor family filled with fat people and the only thin person is the one that eats cheap low-quality steak, while the fatties have diets that are like 90% carbohydrates. All bread and microwaveable shit like hot pockets.