HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

WHO HATES THEIR MOM?

I DO. SHE'S A SELFISH CUNT. DUMBEST FUCKING HOLIDAY IN HISTORY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

COME ON....SOME ONE HERE HAS TO HATE THEIR MOMS...I KNOW FOR MOST IT'S YOUR ONLY SEXUAL PARTNER BUT COME ON.

I hate the obligative nature of some holidays.

"Oh hey mom !
You're pretty shitty but here's a fucking 60$ bouquet and a nice purse anyway cause everyone will shame me if I don't get you anything"

Fucking ridiculous.

AND they get birthdays and christmas too?!? WTF

I DON'T BUY HER SHIT . SHE WAS A SHITTY MOM.

I find my mom annoying but at the end of the day I have one mom and she is the woman who gave birth to me and raised me so if I can look the other way on somebody's bullshit let it be my mom's.

Every day at some point throughout the day I say to myself "God I hope she (my mom) suffered"

She was a stay at home mom who spent her days eat bon bons complaining about doing laundry for "people who don't deserve it"

My Dad was also a POS but at least he had a well paying job.

Anyway my mom was a BULIMC, not some teen first dicovering it but literally for about 30 years she binged and purged until around the ripe old age of 55 here body, in its search for nutrition, starting eating her from the inside out.

I never had a shred of love nor respect for her, she did nothing with her life, taught me nothing, and like I said everyday at some point I say to myself "i hope she suffered"

thank god it is dead tho that makes me smile

youtu.be/8HTVson6VPQ

AHHH...SHE BRINGS YOU EXTRA PIZZA POCKETS ON YOUR 16 HR. MARATHON GAMING SHIFTS HUH?

DAMN, WE COULD BE RELATED.SCARY HOW CLOSE MY MOM IS TO YOURS ONLY DIFFERENCE IS I SUSPECT MY MOM HAD AN AFFAIR ON MY HARD WORKING DAD (WHO WAS ALSO A POS). MINE IS STILL ALIVE. YOU CAN'T KILL EVIL.

ya I think my moms legacy for my dad and sister was for them to hate me, when she died they never told me about it instead told everyone at the funeral that they had no idea how to contact me, like you said you cant kill evil, this demon from the grave still splinters the family, my dad and my sister hate me,

i just hope that my mom suffered and my only regret about her death is that i was not around to watch her suffer shit pisses me off,

if i ever do talk to my dad or sister again i will be sure to ask (as if i am concerned) did she suffer? hopefully she did and if/when they confirm it i will feign a sad look but inside i will be rejoicing

i hate my mom too. she left me and my dad to be a whore. then when i became a adult all she does is ask me for money. i know mcdonalds workers more then my mom.

MY MOM TRIES TO PUT MY DAD AND SIBLINGS AGAINST ME BUT IT ACTUALLY BACK FIRED ON HER. MY SIBLINGS SAID FUCK BOTH OF YOU AND STAY AWAY FROM BOTH OF US. THEY DON'T HATE MEN BUT WE ARE NOT CLOSE. MY DAD DESPISES MY MOM AND JUST WAITING TO DIE BASICALLY/ SHE IS A MONSTROUS CUNT AND WEIRDLY, SHE THINKS SHE'S A SAINT, LITERALLY.

Not everyones mom is a cock hungry whore OP.

Is that ur mum?

I hate most of your mothers too. They should of aborted you instead of ruining her pussy pushing you dumb fuks out

KEKED

tell us what's so great about your mom faggot.my guess is your 12 and need mummy to wipe your ass.

she makes awesome cheese sandwiches and uses corn starch when she changes my diaper

#include
using namespace std;

int main ()
{
//display hello westboro to the console
cout

ITT angry children who still haven't realized parents are just people who had kids. They aren't magic.

ITT BUTT HURT FAT FUCK WITH NO LIFE MAKING OBSCURE USELESS COMMENT BECAUSE THEY LUV MUMMY

Troll harder faggot

My life would have been a lot easier if she was dead.

Happy cunts day.

AHHH.....LITTLE TIMMY LUVS HIS MUMMY WUMMY.

WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THAT UNCLE TIMMY AND MUMMY WEREN'T FIXING HER BED WHEN HE CAME OVER.

God Sup Forums has gone downhill... You guys dont even try anymore.

DOWN HILL FROM WHEN TIMMY? FROM WHEN YOU FOUND IT IN FEBRUARY?

its my birthday but no one even cares because mommy day

Nope, they are people who chose a particular life, a responsibility, a job, with zero qualifications; no planning; nothing to back up the responsibility.

No one is forcing you to have kids, you don't just wake up one day and realize "oh honey we have a baby now".

If you don't have what it takes to be a parent you could simply choose not to.

In 99% of cases it's a selfish reason behind creating you and beyond creating and "having" you, they couldn't care less about learning, opportunity, health, sanity, happiness, e.tc.

You obviously want to fuck your own mother but not everyone is that lucky.

Sure

>You obviously want to fuck your own mother but not everyone is that lucky.

WTF?

THE EDGE ON THIS 11 YEAR OLD.

>one mom
you're lucky, i have 2 dads

ITT anons explain why they come to Sup Forums to be man-children

you're lucky.i have 2 dads and 4 moms.

AND YOU ARE HERE WHY? FOR THE CP AND TRAP THREADS. CONGRATS. SO COOL AND EDGY. MAYBE LEREDDIT IS MORE YOUR STYLE?

ITT: Jews

ITT: LOSERS.

ACTUALLY OTB (ON THIS BOARD): LOSERS

well said user, my mom used to say "My kids are my world"

She completely emasculated me throughout my childhood, dismissed me as an after thought, and when I grew up to hate her she conveniently labled me a "bad seed"

but she not only made but also raised that "bad seed", the fact that she absolves herself of any responsibility has me hoping she suffered til her last breath

i wouldnt want that dick

im 43 not a child you fucking cumdumpster, gtfo , go back to sucking on mommies dick faggit

I WOULD SAY ABOUT :

2/10 ARE GOOD MOTHERS
3/10 ARE "ADEQUATE" MOTHERS
5/10 HAVE NO BUSINESS HAVING KIDS

YEAH BUT YOU'RE NOT A HOT WHITE FEMALE

Is that Chanel West Coast??

"ALL MOTHER'S ARE AWESOME!!!!!!"

WHO ELSE CAN IT BE WITH THAT MUSHED WHITE TRASH FACE AND NICE TITS?

dude reddit/timblr misses you

>5/10 HAVE NO BUSINESS HAVING KIDS

this is accurate, they just spread their legs, let some asshole pump goo in them, shit out the child and they then think they are some sort of special snowflake, not even close mentally to properly care a child

Too bad she didn't abort you... or better yet... too bad you weren't the load she swallowed.

BULLSHIT. ALL WOMEN ARE NATURALLY GOOD MOMS.

YOU KNOW IF I GOOGLE YOUR EXACT STATEMENT I GET 32 MILLION HITS BACK....99% FROM AUTISTIC FORUMS LIKE LEREDDIT. EXACTLY. WORD FOR WORD. WEIRD.

OP is a samefagging faggot

Nice dubs, but... Still newfag :)

I dream about it every day.

All the suffering that could have been avoided... not just for myself but everyone involved in the mess.

Yeah man really hard to tell what posts are from OP...

Retard...

THIS IS OP. I WRITE IN ALL CAPS OR POST THE VERY HOT AND SEXY CASEY ANTHONY.

I agree she instinctively knew what was best for her child

sauce

o thats a great point, i think i am going to love my mom unconditionally from here on out because of this post, thank you, you really changed me for the better today user

It's pretty hard to even make out what you are trying to insinuate here...

You're saying I'm the same person who complained about samefagging while then replying to myself calling myself a retard by stating how obvious it is what posts are from OP?

I think it's a lot more sensible to think that you are being extremely paranoid.

my mum is actually an amazing person

i dont know where the fuck i came from

go fuck your mother you cunt

Proving my point; even when you're trying to imitate OP it's clear that you're not him.

I THINK YOU TAKE THIS BOARD TOO SERIOUSLY. MAYBE MUMMY SHOULD BE POSTING FOR YOU?

WHO THE FUCK WOULD TAKE THIS BOARD SERIOUSLY?OHHH..THAT'S RIGHT, A POORLY RAISED FAT FUCK WHO'S MOTHER WAS NEVER AROUND AND DADDY SPLIT ASAP.

LOL!!!! DUDE....SERIOUSLY. PLEASE DIE.

AMAZING IN WHICH WAY? SHE CLEANS YOUR SOILED PANTIES AND BRINGS YOU PIZZA POCKETS?POST YOUR PIC.I BET YOU ARE 400 POUNDS.

THIS IS A SISSY FIT FOLKS. A 2017 SISSY FIT.

> VICTOR!!!
Points if anyone gets the reference.

You're completely spazzing out...

Forgot your ADHD meds?

top fucking kek

faggit pissing into an ocean of piss thinking we give a fuck when all he is doing is giving the thread bumps

thanks nigger preciate it fam

o and go suck your moms dick , after all it is mothers day you worthless pile of cum

Sage

What cartoon is this?

Fucking millennials...

sage is for old fags nigger now aday the sage does nothing dumbfuck, check it out for yourself everytime you post it bumps to the first page

try harder top kek

thank you please keep bumping i am enjoying this thread

>asked mommy for money some weeks ago
>buy present with said money

youre plebs arent on my lvl

>ITT: An ungrateful samefag
She only gave birth to you shit for brains. Show a little respect or do everybody a favor and kill yourself.

noone held a gun to her head to give birth to him,

o so she spread her legs and got fucked so he better thank her, umm no, seriously consider suicide

Happy birthday, user!

Could you say that again? This time with proper English?

top kek reddit cunt dtected, herr derr use proper english, seriously reddit misses you top fucking kek