Why don't you own one?!?

Why don't you own one?!?

Because I'm poor

Too expensive

I wish I could qualify for government run gun banks and get one though

Because we need a worldwide gun ban even military.

Your game is weak if that's all you got.

I'm not terrified of my neighbours, and I don't live in a crime ridden, nigger infested shit hole country.

nice rifles Op. Shame we cant have things like this in Canada

>people on drugs don't exist
>mentally ill people don't exist
lol

Airsoft isn't a big thing in my city

you must live in a developing nation

SAD!

I make my own. I have CNC machines.

I live next to 7ft 300 some mentally unsound man who freaks out all the time. wish I had something to defend myself with if he does snap

Prove it! Pics
Also, I'm pretty sure that's illegal

No you're just in a country filled with islamic refugees.

GTFO with that Chinese shit

As long as you get it registered at a gunsmith's your fine, plus you can apply for a gunsmithing licence.

>Bullpub
>Pistol grip pump
>Muh em forteen
Geez man, do you have any non meme guns or are you just showing off?

FUCKING LEAF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not. You just can't legally sell it to anyone. You can use it for yourself. I built a handgun with a friend recently. You don't even have to register them

You just rustled my Jeep jimmies. Take it back.

In my state you can sale any gun to a citizen. It's perfectly legal. Smart thing to do is write up a bill of sale.

Keep believing your press fatso, eventually someone's bound to come from a worse country than yours.

I own several

I'm 49, and not once in my entire life have I needed a gun. Nor will I, as I mentioned, I don't live in a comedy country like the US.

They're probably airsoft guns. So many kids just post them to act special.

Suicidal and the occasional homicidal thoughts with a mix of bring cheep.

Yeah they're just airsoft

>black bars on a vertical picture
wtf

I own both shotgun and rifle even though I live in western Europe. Uses them for hunting only

Because I studied the blade.

these are all non-restricted in Canada fggt more excuses

Because I have several of them...

But I am Canadian lol

because i dont need to compensate for a tiny penis.

Kek
Lame guns

Well i assumed whoever would buy that fucked up Chinese spacegun wouldn't have bought an actual one.

I do

Don't black tacticool weapons get hot as fuck in the sun? I imagine seeing some guy unaware after a long march, then being all ow my hand it's like a hot dashboard

Why don't you own only one?

Sa/k/uya plz

The fact that you can't tell these are real just proves your retardation. Please get some help. Wear a helmet at dinner.

I'm afraid that I'm not a Sa/k/uya ;3

I love in South Africa. I need a gun. I have a rifle and a few pistols. Even if I didn't need them. I'd rather have them. I like them and I also don't like the idea of a government telling me I can't own something because reasons. This also applies to drugs, however I don't use them I'd just rather not be told by some cunt I can't own something.