Im bored as fuck and I have 2 weeks to kill. Want to play some addicting game, old/new whatever. Already played:

Im bored as fuck and I have 2 weeks to kill. Want to play some addicting game, old/new whatever. Already played:
Farcry 3/4/Primal
Dead Space 2&3
New Doom
MassEffect Andromeda
Just Cause 3
Skyrim

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/7407115/gail_sexy_as_fuck_euro_milf.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Diablo 2

already played it hunderds of times

Factorio

stalker shadow of chernobyl

Fallout 3/new Vegas/4
Because 1 and 2 are too difficult

Dark Souls 1-3

Played it. Loved them :D

Diablo II: LOD

Best game ...ever?

You can't miss Prey if you got the money for it, Bethesda has done an amazing reboot.

bump

i beat it on hardcore mode

World of Warcraft. Kills a few weeks real fast.

Path of Exile

Great 2 week game

Elder Scrolls Online
Starcraft/Brood Wars/2
Knights of the Old Republic
Republic Commandos

If you have friends, Trine was a blast.

Sauce?

pl.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/7407115/gail_sexy_as_fuck_euro_milf.html

Has anyone played this? Is it worth buying?

Witcher 3 is your thing trust me you won't regret it

Diablo 1: The Hell, it's a total conversion. I played it while we were waiting for D3 to be released with inferno mode. The Hell ended up being exactly what I had hoped for from that mode. It's challenging but doable and loot choices are important (compared to the lame "having your cake and eating it too" approach that modern RPGs seem to enjoy so much).

Oldschool Runescape

Dungeon Keeper 2

Yea its really good. It moves away from the formula of the previous games a bit, but in a good way. The story flows pretty good and ramps up after every section.

Movement is a bit wonky in dungeons though, but whatever.

Thanks. Im downloading it now. Got fantastic reviews, just looks way different than anything I've ever played.

Get into a fighting game, depending on the type of person you are and if you are dedicated enough to try and git gud you can sink a shit load of hours into them

Mount and Blade; Warband

Best game

shouldnt this be on /v?

I have never felt more stress in my life choosing between going to the batting cages or reading a book.

>_euro_
No thanks

I liked Barony

>MassEffect Andromeda

Fuck of you SJW swine , and take your virtue signaling garbage game with you .
Go back to reading Marvel comics

................what???

Blood Dragon and GTA2

Civ 5

The new Doom if your PC isn't shit

Seconded. If you like D2, play PoE.

Try to finish fallout 2 with 1 charisma

Witcher 3 with dlc

>MassEffect Andromeda

google it

I own that game, I just didn't see what everybody else seen in it .

I own that game also, It's not that great

Alien Isolation

Homm 2 and 3 are always the right choice

Darksiders 1 & 2.
Kingdom of amalur reckoning.
Guardians of ember.

Me either...

You've already posted the ideal game, why are you asking for something else?

Play HC classic on multiplayer, then.

Hotline miami 1 n 2 dude

This. Time will vanish before your eyes.

People still play this?

Kingdom hearts if you got a ps2 or if your PC can handle emulators. Dark souls is good. If your looking for fps, try destiny, Duke nukem forever (it's ok. People just expected too much of it and got disappointed). Any of the good Batman games. The last one was shit though so don't play it. Battlefield 1 is pretty fun too, as well as overwatch. Hope I helped you op.

I did it with my roommate one frozen winter when I was unemployed. I might do it again with him but with different characters. Maybe a druid instead of necro.

Path of Exile
it's free, grind-heavy and each patch results in new broken charbuilds

Nuclear Throne is a really good time waster

/thread

skyrim, witcher 2/3
league of legends
starcraft broodwar
europa universalis
hearthstone
hearts of iron 2 / 3

I think we occasionally drift back for moments with new expansions and then drift away again. I usually go in for a couple months each time one drops then fade away again. For me at least there's something kind of comfy about it.

Kotor 1 and 2, get restoration mod for 2.

Something similar here, level up couple chars and complete raids for the story, then dabble in pvp before i realize its shitty again and then fade away.

I just play on a private server. No need for new gear every time and i just casually do some raids every now and then. It's pretty nice as back-up for when everything else bores me.

Play zelda

RapeLay

hours of fun for the whole family

Duke Nukem 3d

you can get a potion now from darkmoon faire that makes it's super dark outside, makes everything super cozy. i always travel around with the hud off now.
not sure if you can tell very well by pic

god have u played it recently? the graphics are so awful that its unplayable

i dunno if im more shocked at how bad they are now or at how good i thought they were then

Alan wake, 90% off on steam

fallout 1 and 2

2 weeks to beat Nethack then

7 days 2 die.

Then play hardcore no potions runs, you fucking casual

The picture is of my boxed version. I have a 486 machine that I played it on yesterday. Was a godly experience. Nothing today compares.

try titan quest

its simple; greek mythology on diablo ii gameplay, with age of mythology graphics.

i actually liked it and played for 35 hours.

Do Very Hard runs on Ninja Gaiden/NG Black.

No saving, no Lives of the Gods/Thousand Gods.
If you can kill Alma, you can beat the whole thing.

im shocked. the graphics are awful

35 hours was normal gameplay time. there are epic and legandary modes like nighmare-hell modes.

Nice, I know it's weird but I spent so much time in that game years ago that just logging in a sitting in some of the cool places is nice to feel cozy.

Septerra core

(You)
Valkyrie studios or something

Borderlands and Borderlands 2

Honestly Rust is awesome. You kill someone and loot them for everything they have and have to survive on an island by building a house. Someone can break into your house at anytime and you can go stealing other peoples stuff too. Think Counter strike meets minecraft addicting as hell but the most butthurt you could ever be over a videogame.

THE WITCHER 3

start playing rust.
either you love it . or youll hate it

Just play all souls games or any doesnt matter

theres a popular mod with dedicated servers called "path of diablo" theres a /r/pathofdiablo subreddit for it too, it peaked at 1040 online players yesterday and there was a ladder reset 2 days ago

There's also the median XL mod for it too. Or you could try project belzebub for the first 1.

Have you ever checked out the mod Median XL for Diablo 2?

Old Doom is good and there's a gorillion map packs/mods for it.
If you're into dungeon crawlers the SMT series is really good.

Some obvious ones that should be played by everyone:
Bioshock Infinite
South Park Stick of Truth
Skyrim
Assassins Creed Black Flag
GTA V
Saints Row IV
Star Wars KOTOR

Great game on steam. plays like an updated titan quest, and a lot darker like diablo 1 and 2.

I haven't played pc games in a long time. Picked up Rust and got HOOKED. Hated it at first then I met a nice guy who rented rooms in his hotel to noobs and had the best time I have ever experienced in a MMO. Ended up in a group of raiders took over the server had lots of fun, never imagined I would get off the beach for more than 2 minutes. GET RUST.

Oblivion or morrowind are great games especially for time sinking. They have tons to do

This