NO: Angry Mark Ingram notches two touchdowns
TB: Evans revives for 7/97/1 effort vs. Saints
OAK: Raiders' Carr diagnosed with broken fibula
CLE: Cody Kessler 2-of-3 for 11 yards in win

Who /nextyearisouryear/ here?

Who else /DivisionLeaders/

Not so fast, Puckers.

>team that established its identity on up the gut power running
>decides to go full jew mode on their o-line and spend only $6 million total on everyone, putting multiple rookies and a person who hasn't even played fucking football on the line

What were they thinking?

BRUHS!

Do we throw the game against the Lions or do we actually try to win it?

Which helps us better in the playoffs?

Lol

reporting in

REMINDER

F

Why do shitty nfl players like ruining good nfl players careers?

Lmao

Dolphins > Steelers
Texans > Raiders
Redskins > Seahawks
Packers > Giants

Dolphins > Patriots
Chiefs > Texans
Cowboys > Redskins
Packers > Falcons

Dolphins > Chiefs
Cowboys > Dolphins

Dolphins > Cowboys

RIP in piss you fucking overrated crybaby christfag.

LEL

LITERALLY
NOTHING
BUT
SPICS

Carr ded
Gronk ded
ETIII ded

See absolutely no reason for it not to be our year

All those spics

unless this ends with matt moore ripping off a mask and revealing he is none other than jesus fucking christ of nazareth have fun going 1&D

How the fuck is Rex Ryan still a head coach?

I hope you know all of California is like this.

>Dolphins > Chiefs
>Cowboys > Dolphins

>Dolphins > Cowboys

What did he mean by this?

You're about to choke that away.

I meants Packers, In my defence I'm drunk coming home from a party.

Just Oakland. LA is 99% white.

For now

The raiders will surely have to relocate when 90% of their fanbase is deported

>L.A. is 99% white

Come home white man

Who drinking heavily here

that's just the cocaine user

>LA is 99% white.
You don't deserve a (You)

You lads best to start praying for Eli's meme magic

Cucks.

>really makes you think

raising one for Carr

PIT > BAL
MIA > HOU
GB < DET
NYG > SEA

PIT < OAK
MIA < NE
NYG > DAL
DET < ATL

NE < OAK
NYG > DAL

NYG < OAK

the absolute madman

>yfw da Burrs win th

I can't even...

>only 25% white
Jesus Christ

>another OP with no Patriots news

Neck yourself pham

How hard are the cowboys going to play on Monday? The next two games are entirely meaningless to them right?

That's in 2010

It's more like 10% white now

>yfw the bronco and panthers will actually miss the playoffs this year

Niggers and spics ruin local area

Weather at 11

let's just let this guy have it one last time. then you never have to see him again. deal?

Even if they pull the starters a pissed off romo is coming in

Why do ANY white people live there is beyond me

what the fuck am I reading

>getting BTFO by Wintz and the iggles

KEK

Giants fan here
I would love to see the Redskins make the playoffs
Let all tremble in fear of the NFC East

>pissed off romo

Did you see his speech about being a backup? His spirit is broken.

>Baltimore
>3rd seed
>no KC

3LITE MANNING

Matt McGloin getting the Raiders to the Super Bowl so Carr can win it all.

It's his back that's broken you jackass

yeah they really didn't have their shit together that game but eli has the most meme energy out of the players that didn't get bones broken today

>Implying they'll let Tony die out there on national television

It will be Sanchize.

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>all these stupid morons thinking cowboys will be resting starters

Jerry already said they wont be doing that

How does it feel Raiders? All this hope for a superbowl destroyed today. How long do you think they will last? First round elimination I am betting.

dubs, prescott gets his arm broken on monday

If the loins want to have any chance of winning, levy will have to glue himself to zeke

Nah I meant before that, some teams disappear out of the playoffs without losing and the Giants play the Cowboys in the Divisional and Championship round.

we saw two QBs die and end their teams season today

I have a feeling that's gonna change also jerruh lies

Sup Forums autism?

>Jerry already said

>Chiefs > Texans
heh, like earlier this year, right?

They were both going to the playoffs

What went wrong?

>we saw two QBs die

So that's his plan! He WANTS Dak ded so he can put his cockslave Tony back in the game

yfw da bears win da superb owl

Hold on. Who the fuck else other than Carr is ded? I didnt watch the games, so he is all I know about

>tfw your miserable performance is overshadowed by the chargers

>Jerry said

dontbelievehislies.jpg

Regular season games have fuck-all to do with playoff games.

Believe me, I fucking know.

>doubting jerry powers
Dont you have to prepare for your damage control come tomorrow?

Mariota sustained the exact same injury oddly

Mariota broke his leg too

Tyler Lockette also broke his leg today

You must be looking at it wrong.

Even without Carr the Raiders would still beat the fucking Texans

We're literally in an alternate universe where Jay Cuckler actually cares.

I would have been happy with a 9-6 winning season. Playoff berth? Fucking great. Winning the division? Holy shit.

Owl was never on the radar this year, even with a healthy Carr. This year already met my most optimistic expectation. Can't wait to see what next year holds (and whatever playoff memery happens).

chiefs

>literally wishing for this just because some fans of the team hurt your pathetically weak emotions

Sad!

in the bucs case the defense got shook and stopped being elite also their lack of OL caught up to them

in the titans case, it was too little too late

Jay Cutler is seriously the smartest qb in the NFL. There is no debate.

>packturds
>4th seed
stopped there

Of the possible owl combinations which do you want the most

>Dolphins over Patriots

(You)

chefs/anyone

no

Mariota, broke his fibula too poor bastard

t. detoilet fan

Chefs/Xehawks shitposting shitstorm

dak prescott will get 2 broken fingers with dubs

Toxins/Cowbois

What about your retarded brother the Eagles?

Pats vs eli part 3: End game

god dammit

this could easily happen depending on Bill's decision-making and sanity compared with last year

Patriots over Falcons

I'm sorry, but did the Raiders already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it hasn't even started. Does not having a QB at week 16 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the season is still on? The Raiders are still leading the division right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many weeks now? They're playing one of the worst QBs in the NFL who just happens to be playing because he's feeding off the energy of playing on Christmas Eve. But you know what? They're still fucking elite. The Raiders are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 7-9 last year and would of won the Division if it wasn't rigged for peypey. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded replies like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Raiders win the owl and someone looks in the archive at this post. Oh look at that, the Chiefs went 1 and done in the playoffs, again. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a reply on this thread again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Raiders posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

His will be done

>stopped being elite
when did they start?