Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
is there a drug or something i can take before getting surgery that will interact with the anesthetic and kill me?
too cowardly to an hero
pic related the injury im getting surgery for

For cuts like that nothing more than a little local anesthesy should be needed, but if you want to be an hero, go to sweden, heard doctors can kill there is asked to

how'd you get that cut?

they did the first surgery which just repaired the tendon(it got completely severed) but a week or so ago i was wiping my ass and i felt it snap and couldnt move it anymore. so i went to the doctor who did the surgery and he said he has to take tendons out of my wrist and put them in my hand and finger, i guess, which requires me being put out

dude they do tests to see if you're allergic to the anesthetic (at least in the developed world they do), i really doubt they'd miss something that'll make it lethal.

Saved

They wont just kill you because you asked to. Jesus Christ you should really research before you regurgitate some religious American bullshit propaganda.

LOL. YOU WILL BE AT A HOSPITAL WITH DOCTORS YOU DUMB FUCK. EVEN IF YOUR HEART STOPS THEY WILL RESUSCITATE YOU AND YOU PROBABLY WILL HAVE BRAIN DAMAGE...WELL MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE.

funny story, actually,
basically, its because i have/had some sort of mommy kink
to sum it up as briefly as possible, my mom and i got into an argument in which i revealed to her that i liked to call my girlfriend mommy in bed, and my mom told my sister, and my sister told me that was a stupid thing to say, and i got mad that my mom told my sister and smashed a cup on my desk
im just an autistic neet

> go to sweden, heard doctors can kill there is asked to

Only because white people there are killing themselves in droves , and a lot of them fuck it up.
Their suicide rates are getting as bad as Australia

White people would rather die then live in a multicultural diverse world , Niggers are that bad

wow, you must have smashed that cup with gusto

....youre fucked

only passive euthanasia is allowed in Sweden which means if you are hooked to tubes and tell them to pull the plug they will, but you can't just walk up to them and ask for a suicide

Why would you ever tell your mother that you weird little creep

has a point

This from a Canadian moose farming faggot living on social welfare speaking bastardized french and shitting on everyone for no reason

I THOUGHT PASSIVE SUICIDE IN SWEDEN WAS YOUR IMMIGRATION POLICY??

White people actually get raised to have discipline and a sense of achievement. If that fails they get depressed. Thats why asians have a sky high suicide rate. They get ashamed when they can't make it to be rich as fuck.
Arabs on the other hand, are thought that you can live a life full of sin, and if you still weanna go to jail all you have to do is kill a bunch of unbelieving kafirs.
And then theres niggers who actually think its awesome to drop out of school and to go to prison.

checked

yea the worst place to kys is in a room of trained professionals and all the equipment and meds they could need being paid to keep you alive.

well its because i blame her for it, so i was sort of trying to make a point, but mostly it was out of autistic rage

Lol what?

I AM CANADIAN AND I AGREE WITH MY FELLOW FAT AMERICAN. HE'S A CANADIAN IDIOT. WE ALSO HAVE ASSISTED SUICIDE HERE: IT'S CALLED VOTING LIBERAL.

Voluntary euthanasia - this is euthanasia conducted with consent. Since 2009 voluntary euthanasia has been legal in Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Switzerland, and the states of Oregon (USA) and Washington (USA).

Sorry if I haven't went up to my doc and asked "Hey, what are the prequisites I need to fulfill before I can get fucking killed?"

THESE DAYS THOSE FUCKERS WILL KEEP YOU ALIVE EVEN WITH AN IOTA OF BRAIN ACTIVITY. IT'S NOT THE PLAY TO KYS.

>jail
I meant heaven. I fucked up lol. Its true though thats why u see so many dumbfuck muslims commiting terrorism

Yes, that was my initial response, but then I decided to be just as retarded.

Post a picture of her

I am from the Netherlands actually and its only for extremely old people or people that are so sick/in pain that they don't have a worthy life left to live.

here u go

How would an argument lead to revealing that im laughing so hard you fucking retard

>are so sick/in pain that they don't have a worthy life left to live.

YOU JUST DESCRIBED 50% OF NETHERLANDS.

Checked.
And I know it probably isn't just "hey, fucking kill me", but I didn't feel bothered enough to check the exact policy

Just find a garage and fall asleep a car easiest way out for christs sake you fucking pussy

well basically, throughout my adolescence, she was constantly in the psych ward
anyways, my first long distance girlfriend was more motherly towards me than my own mother was for basically what i consider to be the most important 2 years of my adolescence
i consider her absence to be the reason that i have a mommy kink(im not attracted to my mom, i dont want to fuck my mom, i just like the concept of calling my girlfriend mommy and her acting like a mom towards me)
one night she was bitching at me for trying to go out at 3am(im 18) because shes like, even more retarded than i am, spouting irrelevant shit, and this was after i had spent the whole day doing some other autistic bullshit that had got me really upset, so i brought up the fact that she wasnt there for me, and she denied it.
so to try and prove my point, i said, 'then howcome i have a mommy kink? why do i like to call my girlfriend mommy in bed? bitch'
then i left and got stuck in the snow with this guy i went to elementary school with for like an hour

THANKS FOR THE DETAILED ADVICE.

None of the countries you listed are Sweden you absolute retard.

You little shitter should start blaming you self!

Cause your an Adult now and are able to get over every Issue you want--- if you want...

Now get that fucking Surgery Wipe your Ass and fuck your girlfriend so hard like its the last Day...WITHOUT CALLING HER MOM!

Step on a lego.
It's painless, quick, and you won't feel a thing.

You sound about as retarded as your mother.

Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I rate taking a Dormicum tablet just before your surgery should do it

>Dormicum

DUDE.....HE'S ALREADY IN A HOSPITAL. THEY HANDLE AND REVIVE PEOPLE WHO TAKE A TON SHIT MORE THAN THAT.

Ur welcome sausage fingers hope the car wheels don't collapse

No way to plan for this without knowing exactly which anesthetic they are going to use.

SORRY, I DON'T SPEAK OBESINESE.IN ENGLISH FATSO.

Before you get surgery they give you a list of things not to do the night before surgery. Do everything on the list.

Kek

YEAH, AN ER ROOM FULL OF DOCTORS NEVER HANDLED A STOPPED HEART BEFORE. WHAT A FUCKING MORON.

I know fag. He WILL die. He just wont stay dead. He asked to die not to stay dead. How can you be so fucking dense?

pussy and fat why haven't u offed urself yet huh

ONCE AGAIN,I DON'T SPEAK FATANESE EITHER.IN ENGLISH PLEASE.

WHAT A FUCKING MORON YOU ARE.

There is actually. If you use a strong enough tranq before the surgery your heart will stop. But he wont stay dead though. A defib and some adrenalin will sort it out fast

eating and drinking will not kill you.
you'll just puke and make a mess.
if it goes reeeeeally bad you'll get pneumonia and a brain fart, then you'll be a potato for the rest of your life.
smoking and whatnot will just fuck with the healing.

Yes inject testosterone or trenbolone or other steroids. It will fuck with your system and you could die or wake up during surgery

kys fag. Just do it

THIS X1000. TRENBOLONE WILL DO IT.

I bet that gaping wound in ur fat fingers hurt from typing so much bitch

>A defib and some adrenalin will sort it out fast

And "D.N.R." tattooed or written on your chest will take care of that.

OK 12 YEAR OLD 300 POUND BALDING FAT ASS. ILL DO IT RIGHT......

PROJECTING TODAY FATSO?

Smooth.. Yeah that will work

Stream it while wearing a dress so you can how you lived, being a faggot

Yea projecting my dick in ur dead mouth bitch haha I'm just here to see your lights go out and then I'm out haha

I hope ur keyboard gets all bloody typing ur shit u disgusting fat piece of shit

LOOKS LIKE 300 POUND 12 YEAR OLD BLEW A HEART VALVE!!! LOL.

MAKE MUMMY TYPE FOR YOU FROM NOW ON OR USE THE PENCIL.

cringe......summer's here.

who the fucks still puts "haha" in a post?

wa wa I'm so mad mommy never loved me wa wa what anesthic can I use to easily kill myself wa wa

OK FAT 12 YEAR OLD . DON'T WORRY ABOUT SUICIDE.YOU WON'T SEE 19. HEARTS CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH FATSO.

YOUR TEARS= MY JOY!!!!!!......oh and hahahha

yup...xanax, valium, ativan etc etc can easily kill you during general anesthesia...make sure to take enough of it though.

I'm older than that and I don't cry no more I just laugh haha at ur fatness and stupidity motherfuckin bitch can't even kill himself gtfo out of her and chop the other half of your finger off

MODS UNDERAGE

Fuck u bitch I'm on so many drugs so yea I'm typing weird but I'm a grown man fuck u coward bitch what's ur address pussy

I'M NOT OP RETARD.I'M THE GUY WHO SAID...IT DOESN'T MATTER. I'LL JUST WAIT YOU OUT. RETARD SCHOOL IS BACK IN SESSION TOMORROW SO YOU WON'T BE HERE...HOPEFULLY YOU'LL BE DEAD.

Ok whatever u say mommy

kek

That type of a wound requires a couple of painkillers nothing more.

projecting thread everyone come on in and project your insecurities

>and smashed a cup on my desk

typical millenial.
Also attempting suicide surrounded by medics to guarantee the failure is typical of the cowardness of this generation.

"Give me attention! Give me attention! I command you all!"

I'm the guy U replied to it made me laugh thanks man mind if I save it for later?

>mfw this thread

otherwise listen to the people actually talking to you OP suicide in a hospital is a VERY BAD IDEA, first of all their entire jobs are on the line (they wont get fired, but a death can really hurt their career), dont let your death ruin the life of someone trying to help you

that being said, with their job/reputation on the line they will do everything possible to make sure you stay alive, and as soon s shit even STARTS to go sideways you're going to be pumped full of life and given a sit down and your surgery will just be postponed till later

if it is a reaction with the anesthetics you might even have to do a second surgery without and be awake the whole time

>severed tendons
>just a couple painkillers

we get it you're australian even the cute animals wanna rip your face off

that's a good summary.

Yeah listen to this guy OP, attempt of suicide is very bad idea in a hospital it might live you to just more retarded.

R.I.P OP put to rest for being a fat pussy

I hope they deep fry ur fingers and feed em to the richest family in ur town i salute to you in this day of death

Do the world a favor and, please, succeed in your project.
With only a couple of lines you managed to make hate you. Little entitled prick.

Don't listen to this guy just fucking hang yourself dude for fucks sake get it over with

i never said not to kill himself, i just said dont do it in a hospital.

we dont contradict at all, in fact i fully support OPs suicidal notions. though i tend to veer towards more brutal/inefficient/painful suicides so i wont advise on how

Get a 200 wing bucket from KFC a tub full of Dr Pepper enjoy one last moment of being alive and just fucking hang yourself after or jump to incoming traffic, bleed out in private, off a building i don't give a fuck just get it done

>so weak when things go wrong they have to kill themselves

white "people"

Remember kids, make it count.

Down the street, not across.

Right so just kill yourself OP not in a hospital you fucking cunt in a secluded area

OP probably munching his face out right now getting ready to go out the corwards way I hope the shit comes out of your already dead body and when your decaying mother has to identify your fat dead body she throws up on your corpse

Ok op here's what you do.

>Sneak into moms room and steal whatever money you can, the bitch deserves it.
>Use the money to buy a plane ticket to get as close to the Amazon Rainforest as you can, making sure you bring a knife along.
>Using the knife, find and gut the first thing you can, if you get killed in the process, then good your dead.
>Remove your clothing and cover yourself in animal guts.
>walk around the forest until you attract something that attacks and kills you.

there you go OP have fun. This is my plan when i finally decide I've had enough of life.

You actually read the wall of text of this fat piece of slobs whore of a mother?

Solid point. Don't kill yourself at a hospital op.