Its the "lets get girls blackout drunk and rape them because it would make a cool high school story" episode

>Its the "lets get girls blackout drunk and rape them because it would make a cool high school story" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20kBSqp3ejE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its an user makes a stupid fucking thread episode.

How do you miss the point of a fucking comedy?

>its the "internet alphamale defends rape culture" episode

OP forever BTFO, he may have shit himself from the embarrassment

>it a "Superbad is 9 years old" episode

I'll admit it's majorly problematic by today's standards, but 2007 really was a different era.

I hate this episode

>date rape was ok in 2007

>it's the SJW tumblirite can't fathom the concept of female sexuality, and thinks women are incapable of liking alcohol and casual sex as much as men do

I know it's bait, you're still stupid

>its the "user is a fat loser who thinks that getting a woman blackout drunk then raping her is the same as consensual casual sex" episode

>it's a modern music in the past episode

youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE

Any other flicks?

fpbp

Fantastic pic. Im using this as my avatar next i defend rape culture on Twitter or Tumblr

>blackout drunk
There's nothing wrong with trying to sleep with tipsy women who are making rash decisions

is this a real video?

do i want to watch?

Great raid, keep up the good work! Faggots. Go somewhere else with this, you gotta get a date to date rape.

>tucked in black t-shirt
>dark jeans
>shaved head
>cigarette
>no ashtray
>open carry gun holster
>all of this in combination with his 'masculine' beverage
>that fucking shirt
>that fucking smile
>that fucking stare

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=20kBSqp3ejE

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

That's why Cera got drunk, so they were on the same level. And at the same time Stones character rejects Hill *because* he's drunk. The movie had some mixed messages