Hello, I am new to coin and dollar collecting, and I found a dollar with a bold 3 in the serial number...

Hello, I am new to coin and dollar collecting, and I found a dollar with a bold 3 in the serial number, and I was wondering if it was a valuable find

It's worth a dollar you fucking retard

I got the cereal number so that dollar is gonna be mine now

Obviously you're not educated on how to spell serial, so what makes you capable of stealing a dollar with such methods.

You are gonna forge one dollar?

Misprints are worth more than face falue

It is a cool oddity. Definitely save it but it's not that valuable. Maybe you can get a chump to give you $5 for it. I have a bill that has 7 7's in the serial it's worthless I'm told. My lucky dollar.

Only depending on how 'cool' the misprint is. If the other inks were heavy or offset it would be worth more than $20.

thanks, dude.

That is a repeater bill and can be worth auctioning on ebay. Same goes for any bill with 666 repeating, aswell as 31415 (ect) for PI. Starnotes can be collecteable and any good misprint such as numbers missing or super sploched too

Hello, I am new to dollar collecting and have stumbled upon a 20 dollar bill with 9/11 on it. Any guess for what it's worth?

make a new tread for this

hey dude. My dad has a mass collection of things...yes it is. not sure how much but there is a vast community of collectors that pay for mis prints and faults in coins.

My dad actually once found a dollar with the serial number sequenced in a palindrome.

He went to a local pawn shop and sold it on the spot for 50$.

people love this shit. I'm thinking I should take up a hobby similar as he has a huge collection and I want him to pass it on to me when he dies.

love you,

user

>falling for that shit bait

This nig gets it

I think I can make out enough of the cereal number to copy this one too. You faggots are gonna make me rich

You don't like free $$$?

Damn I'll have to start watching

This worth anything?

>a bold 3
That's not boldface. Some characters in letterpress will strike darker than others on certain occasions.

Should still be worth ten bucks. Just don't expect it to buy as much as it could have in 1934.